LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online Identity Questionnaire

Hi Guys and Girls,

I wondered if some of you might well be able to help me out? I am currently a student in his final year at University over in the UK who is undertaking his final year project on the subject of ‘identity cards’ which includes a section on the new ID Card that is being introduced over in the UK as well as some other questions pertaining to general card usage and loss. I would be very grateful if some of you folks over here in the UK (this is who it’s aimed towards) wouldn’t mind filling out an online questionnaire for me which should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete. The questionnaire is completely anonymous and doesn’t involve any external or third parties. Anyone willing to do this for me would be helping me out big time

The following link is the one needed to access the questionnaire;

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?ke...jgZDg&hl=en

Many Thanks

TML

Hi People,

I am studying computer science at the moment although my course specializes in the area of computer science know as networking. I did initially try to get several tutors interested in a networking topic with no avail so I ended up approaching an informatics lecturer who suggested this topic. A loyalty card is basically a card that allows a shopper who visits a store on a regular basis to collect more often than not points. These points can be redeemed against purchases for full or part payment. In return the stores get to know exactly what your buying and how often and can target offers ECT towards you.

loyalt cards sound like the 'rewards' cards almost every retail store offers here...

i have aborders rewards card.. free to sign up and whenever i make a purchase i get 'points'.. i'm not sure what the points re for.. but i do know once a month i get an email coupon good for 40% any one item in the store.. thats teh whole reason i signed up is for that coupon!!!

also i have it at the supermarket, so you qualify for the 'sale' price when u scan your card, still free to sign up for the card.

And you are surveying the AB/DL, community why? Aren't we quite a minor niche?

Hi,

I am not just using the AD/DL community and this board to post the link to my questionnaire and ask people if they would be willing to spare a few mins of there time to fill it out. I have sent a large number of messages out to friends and family on social networking sites as well as using other forums hosted on other sites thus ensuring a greater coverage of people :-) Hopefully this will allow me to get some good responses as i am nearing my target of 100 completed questionnaires :-)