LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Amy Sedaris Into Diapers?

http://www.amysedarisrocks.com/transletoct03.htm

This transcript of an interview she did on Letterman is from way back in 2003, but I though it was interesting enough to post here. In it, Amy Sedaris says she bought some baby clothes on eBay that came wrapped in an adult diaper for padding during shipping. This is pretty weird, especially because clothes aren't generally in need of padding during shipping. They aren't exactly breakable. Maybe they were for her? I might have dismissed this, but there is also this ridiculous amputee/diaper fetish photo she posed for:

amy_sedaris_hero.jpg

It's over the top enough that she could just be making a joke about the bizarre nature of fetish photography, but it's enough to make me wonder ...

given that both amy and dave amy especially is known for her hilarious antics, i'm guessing it was all in good humour...

she has pet rabbits and i loved her show strangers with candy. best show ever..

Amy Sedaris has brothers Paul, who appeared in a single episode of "Strangers With Candy" and David, who has been a writer on even more shows than Amy. Amy and David wrote a play and a book. About a year ago they produced and David directed their play in Hollywood, California. My husband and I attended it twice and loved both performances. Frankly I was not a fan of her TV series, but on other shows she is very funny.

Who can be sure how she really feels about diapers?

I was never a big strangers with candy fan, but I remember a couple of diaper references from that show too.

The episode where she has to take care of the baby. I suffered through that because there was something on after it that I wanted to watch and there wasn't anything else on that I hadn't seen before.