LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Station

Unsatisfactory Experience

Situation resolved with a refund

Diaper Station

http://www.diaperstation.com

Feb 28: Purchased goods from Diaper Station

Mar 18: I have yet to see my order and an email of inquiry received no response.

Mar 21: There web site has changed to now reflect that they are reorganizing.

Diaper Station is Going through a reorganization at this time. We are in the process of trimming the fat, catching up on all backorders, and restocking our shelves. We will fulfill all orders that have been taken. If you desire to have a refund instead of your products please email us at Refunds@diaperstation.com Please include your name, Shipping address, and order number and your refunds will be processed accordingly. We are not going out of business. Sybil's Store will be occupying our space during this period of time. Please feel free to shop as you normally would. We will be back bigger and better than before.

At this stage I opted for a refund and using the link provided, asked for such.

Later that same day, received an email from them apologizing for the situation and that a refund would be coming ASAP.

Mar 22: Email notification of full refund to Visa account.

Well, not sure if this matters but I know that the Sybil I know of from EBay sales distributed or should I say Redistributed some of their products. I ordered a Onsie from her, and the product was horrible. The leg seam ripped out when trying to unfasten the snaps on a test fit the first day. When I contacted her about the problem she just ignored me and said she didn't make the product...so If they are restructuring with her in charge, not saying it is the same one, but if so I would be wary of the customer service. Heads UP!

• 1 month later...

I think those sites were sold and the business has gone down hill since! I used to be an affiliate and remember getting a notice that they had changed hands. Also took me several months to get owed commissions.

Hmmm, thanks Lil_Miss_Ruffles - I was going to order something from them but maybe not now.

Also, www.diaperconnection.com seems to have stopped trading too. I've had no reply to an email to them, either.

Mel.

Interesting. You might want to make a separate post about your experiences with this supplier just in case someone else is considering them. They might not have read this one.

Thanks for sharing.

Ruffles