LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yvhuce's Temporal Charter Service

My apologies in advance to sarah_ab for borrowing yer concept. But I figured it'd be fun to see where and when y'all might wanna go without the "no screwing up history" limitation. So, here's Yvhuce's Temporal Charter Service. My time machine has paradox proofing (so you don't end up erasing us from existence) and weapons (ranging from sticks to antimatter bombs), should your intention be on the more destructive side. We also have a nice future-tech onboard medical facility, should your mission be of the more benevolent nature (or should you hurt yourself during your mission). If you need it for your trip, we either have it or can pick it up on the way (this is covered in the cost of the trip). There's a limit of 13 missions per customer (this doesn't include accompanying another customer on a mission, however). So... Step on up and rewrite history!

I have a couple of missions, myself. Mission 1: sink Columbus's ships. Mission 2: Save the thylacines.

My apologies in advance to sarah_ab for borrowing yer concept. But I figured it'd be fun to see where and when y'all might wanna go without the "no screwing up history" limitation. So, here's Yvhuce's Temporal Charter Service. My time machine has paradox proofing (so you don't end up erasing us from existence) and weapons (ranging from sticks to antimatter bombs), should your intention be on the more destructive side....

this

should that not be an option i would kill the first white people. (huh? First white people?)

assassinated moses & joshua's parents before their births

assassinated mary "mother of god" BC

consolidate power in the east and western roman empires and do all that i can to keep it from collapse.

should that fail i would help the muslims defeat the christians at the battle of poitiers in france.

should that fail i would help all native people in australia, new zealand, the americas, and asia to keep white people from killing, stealing and exploiting their nations.

should that fail i would help the CSA win their war.

should that fail i would help the philippines defeat the americans also i would help keep hawii sovereign.

that's about all i can think of right now.

this

assassinated mary "mother of god" BC

that's about all i can think of right now.

It would be easier to stop the new testament on any occasion someone should try and write it really since you can kill mary mother of god but then Mary would become Anne, Claudia ...etc. but the same story still exists.

It would be easier to stop the new testament on any occasion someone should try and write it really since you can kill mary mother of god but then Mary would become Anne, Claudia ...etc. but the same story still exists.

This is true, the story of Jesus isn't even an original tail and if he didn't exist it would have just been pinned on another donkey.

~~~~~~~

OTHER THINGS I WOULD DO:

If the south still lost the civil war I would have prevented Lincoln's assassination.

Assassinated all bankers and supporters the Federal Reserve System by carpet bombing Jekyll Island where the bill was written by bankers. This also includes separate attacks upon Senator Nelson Aldrich and Woodrow Wilson (before presidency)

Helped the Russian Czar defeat the Bolsheviks.

Helped the Qing Dynasty crush the communist rebels.