LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing To School

So i've got some pretty discreet diapers now and wanted to wear one to one of my classes. So anyone got any ideas of how to keep safe and discreet? Or maybe even a scenario of the day like how to dress and all. I'd like to hear anything you can think of (No offense but i'm not into crossdressing so boys clothin only please but ladies feel free to answer if you'd like too).

i've got some pretty discreet diapers now

I'm curious, what kind did you get? I've been looking for a thin, discreet diaper myself. The Depend "regular absorbency" ones and the Molicare Classic diapers are about the thinnest, most discreet I've tried.

To answer your question, I've found that relaxed-fit jeans work fine, as do baggy shorts. What you're trying to avoid is a tight inseam where the padding of the diaper can be seen. Add that to a long T-shirt, or an untucked golf shirt, and you're all set. Of course, it's not likely anybody will being paying enough attention to notice. I've even looked for diapers before on people I thought were likely to be in them, but have never been 100% sure. And I know what to look for!

I don't even think they make the regular Depend diapers anymore, just the Maximum Protection ones (which are still pretty thin). Can anybody confirm that?

i'm actually wearing goodnites there not recommended by most if u wanna wet them if ur a heavy wetter they tend to leak i haven't experienced it myself b/c i cant wet my diapers yet(over trained bladder) butt ill let you know when i do.

Guest YkDave

Just make sure the pants arent super tight! thats your biggest concern, other than that, you could also wear a tshirt tucked into your pants (to keep the diaper from peeking out on accident!) and another more loose shirt over that.

When i wore to school i never had to change the wardrobe as most of my clothes covered up the diapers quite well!

I'm curious, what kind did you get? I've been looking for a thin, discreet diaper myself. The Depend "regular absorbency" ones and the Molicare Classic diapers are about the thinnest, most discreet I've tried.

I don't even think they make the regular Depend diapers anymore, just the Maximum Protection ones (which are still pretty thin). Can anybody confirm that?

Try the Prevail IB diaper im wearing one right now and i have my room mates and a friend over (the friend knows about me wearing diapers but he doesnt know i have one on now ) and neither of them have noticed and they have the cloth backing witch I DO NOT like but i guess in my situation though there a good thing .So thats a little off topic but the Previal IB is a good decent diaper i got bag coming next week so they should be okay for what i need gotta love quiet diapers

Maximum Protection is essentially their revamped "overnight" version and they did stop making regular absorbency for some reason (perhaps everyone was buying the slightly better overnights or something).

Here's a link to all of their currently available products.

(No offense but i'm not into crossdressing so boys clothin only please but ladies feel free to answer if you'd like too).

Okay now, why would we assume you like crossdressing? It betrays all sense. Second, you shouldn't worry about causing offense. If people don't like it, they should take it like a man - apology is pathetic. Think about it. How many times has an apology to you actually felt meaningful? Rarely (bastards!).

Now I would recommend attends or something if you are concerned about people knowing. If you have uniform you will have to be very careful. Molicare supers (not xplus) cut down a lot on the possibility of noticing the physical bulk. Odour control is also respectable (in wetting ofc). Secure xplus are also a decent choice - I suggest trying as many things as you possibly can with slightly-too-large clothes (ie jeans only just falling down so when you wear they will seem ordinary). I probably could have worn at school if I had been capable of obtaining them (had few oppurtunities to get them - just busy most of the time).

If you are caught, you know the consequences.

Eh... I sometimes have a tendency to inadvertently stomp on the sensibilities of others... As such, I've made a practice of generally apologizing in advances if I'm worried that I might unintentionally offend people with what I'm posting. This apology is just a similar line of reasoning. People can't get away with being mad at you as much if you've already pointed out that you're not trying to offend anyone.

QUOTE (ultrapampers @ Mar 19 2009, 03:51 PM) *

They did, the regular ones are gone. They now have 2 different kinds of em.

1 is for men and the other one is for women.

The bands that are in em are pink and blue!

The men is where they need it and the women are for where they need it. But they are super plus for soaking power.

So i've got some pretty discreet diapers now and wanted to wear one to one of my classes. So anyone got any ideas of how to keep safe and discreet? Or maybe even a scenario of the day like how to dress and all. I'd like to hear anything you can think of (No offense but i'm not into crossdressing so boys clothin only please but ladies feel free to answer if you'd like too).

I would suggest not messing in your diapers at school unless you want the smell to alert everyone. :lol: Wear long shirts that stay tucked in, wear jeans or pants that don't show off the bulk (chicks love looking at a guy's ass in jeans just as much as we guys love looking at a cute girl in tight jeans). If there is any noise from possible plastic pants or a plastic backed diaper, carry a candy wrapper in your pocket just in case someone notices a russling sound and says somthing to you.

One trick I've used in the past was to tie a raincoat around my waste. They are generally kind of plasticy and crinkly so no one thinks anything of the sound. plus the coat covers your rear. Only problem is, it's kind of got to be the right weather or you look stupid. Also, I've found that wet diapers are far less crinkly sounding than dry ones. So go ahead and let'er fly! :D

uh huh then why lie on your age man i highly doubt your in high school cause you say your 25

Ahhh seriously, If I had said "In High school, I never hid it either"..would that make more or less sense. There is no implication of still being in high school..just that you had been. This country is DOOMED!! You guys read to much into a sentence and can't comprehend what is read. It's Kinda Obvious that it was a past tense statement. You spell out the obvious and make a argument out of it...sorry having a hard day.. Peace 666. :P Hang in there dude! If you took the time to read HER past posts as you both have been around a long time then you wouldn't have called her DUDE!...okay I'm gonna take a nap..behave people! and Chill a tad ;)

QUOTE (ultrapampers @ Mar 19 2009, 03:51 PM) *

They did, the regular ones are gone. They now have 2 different kinds of em.

1 is for men and the other one is for women.

The bands that are in em are pink and blue!

The men is where they need it and the women are for where they need it. But they are super plus for soaking power.

The new men's and women's styles did not replace the maximum protection, just, for some reason, Walgreens had a fire sale on them. The new ones replace the pull-up styles.

The new men's and women's styles did not replace the maximum protection, just, for some reason, Walgreens had a fire sale on them. The new ones replace the pull-up styles.

Are they pull on or breifs? I don't like the pull on ones any more every since I had a bad leak.

Ahhh seriously, If I had said "In High school, I never hid it either"..would that make more or less sense. There is no implication of still being in high school..just that you had been. This country is DOOMED!! You guys read to much into a sentence and can't comprehend what is read. It's Kinda Obvious that it was a past tense statement. You spell out the obvious and make a argument out of it...sorry having a hard day.. Peace 666. :P Hang in there dude! If you took the time to read HER past posts as you both have been around a long time then you wouldn't have called her DUDE!...okay I'm gonna take a nap..behave people! and Chill a tad ;)

thank you for pointing that out :D

The new cvs diapers (not pull ups) are really good for wearing to school. They are descent themselves, but are really good with a booster. They have Velcro, so if you do want to go to the toilet you can and easily Velcro it back on. I am at our computer engineering club room when not in class and would be a little weird just grabbing my backpack to go to the bathroom as everyone just leaves their things there as the bathroom is just outside our club room. So if my diaper is soaked then I could just go to the toliet without having to change. I really try to be careful as I will be working with these people for the next couple years and don't want to be marked as weird. And I don't always feel like wearing, so it would be harder to pass it off that I need to use them. And certainly some of them are not so tolerant. Several were clear that they voted for prop 8, showing how open minded they are, not the kind of people you want to know that you wear diapers even if it was because you needed them.

sigh...

all this talk about discreetness, but this is really not necessary, no one wil notice that you are wearing a nappy so long as you dont dileberatly expose it (ie wear sensible clothes) and provided it dosent leak, with sports lessons being the only exception.

so my advice is wear something that wont leak and dont wory about crinkle or thickness as no one is going to notice. and mabey keep some sweet wrapers or something else small and plastic in your pocket if you are that woried about the crinkle but unless they touch your arse or crotch no one is going to notice, and the thickness of the nappy wont make any difference if they touch it they wil notice something aint right.

so stop being paranoid and wear an abena or something else that you can rely on not to leak

:roflmao:

i graduated hs 6th in my class of about 260 with a gpa of 4.185 and got squat for scholarships. a guy i work with (i work in fast food) barely has the mental capability to do small repetitive tasks and got a $100,000 USD football scholarship!!!!!!!!!! :o

it boggles the mind!!!!!!!!!!! and i only make $0.10 more than him per hour and ih ave been there 3 years longer than him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????