LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends's Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriend's Sisters Baby"

Chapter 12...............

As I lay there, in a makeshift, cloth, pink diaper, so thick I couldn't put my legs together or make both knees touch, even if my life depended on it, knowing I was turning redder then even the hot pink diaper I was wearing, my mind was wandering and racing at 100 miles an hour, as I thought to myself, MY GOD, WHAT HAVE I GOT MYSELF INTO?

While Elly and Lori were still amusing themselves with my girlish looking diaper, there was a knock at the front door. I thought that perhaps Cindy had forgotten something and was just being polite by knocking, even tho she had left, just seconds earlier.

To my surprize, and further embarrassment, it was Cindy, followed by Beth, Kim and Cassidy, and the look on their faces when they saw me there, on that plastic baby sheet, in, what I felt was an over exagerrated, super thick, hot pink diaper pinned tightly with baby-blue teddy bear diaper pins, as I lay sucking on a pink Care Bear pacifier, well let's just say, the look on their faces was priceless.

Beth immediately knelt next to me, patted my well cushioned bottom and said......

Beth..... This is too cute, I just love the designer diapers, we definitely need to pick up more.

Elly..... It was Loris' idea, and Cindy showed us how to fold the giant beach towel and shape it into a diaper.

Beth..... Oh, did Cindy pin Robbys' diaper on?

Elly..... (laughingly) Oh Dear, not only did Cindy pin his lil pink diapey on, she changed his stinky, poopy diaper and wiped his yucky bottom while Lori and I were looking for a makeshift diaper.

Beth..... Ooooooh really (as Beth pats my bottom), well I sure hope hims was a good lil baby and didn't give his Auntie Cindy too bad a time.

Cindy..... Awwww, he was a perfect lil gentleman, even if he was messy and stinky, it's not his fault, he's just a lil baby and I'll change his diapers anytime he needs it if I'm around.

As Beth, Kim and Elly all smiled, Beth and Kim realize, how embarrassing this must have been, having Cindy change him just like she would any other baby, not knowing, that he had the mental capacities of an adult.

What Rob didn't know, was that, unlike his white, cloth diapers, colored cloth diapers, especially pink, yellow and baby-blue colors, would show wetness almost immediately and the wetness would spread, slowly, from the bottom, both towards the front and the rear of the diaper, and the wetness would be highly visible even tho the diaper itself was not soaking wet.

As Cindy said her goodbyes, she blew baby kisses to both Rob and Cassidy, meanwhile Elly was explaining to Kim and Beth how there were no clean diapers in Robbies diaper bag. Kim replied, "Well I hope that diaper holds up till we get home then, I think Amber and Ashley have all his clean diapers at the Tops for Bottoms Nursery at the mall, but then again, that's ok, since he's definitely going to be spending some more time back there"

As I listened to Kim, thinking, Oh My God, she's actually planning on taking me back to the nursery when it's really opened, I felt my bottom getting damp as I began wetting my diaper, even tho it was just a slight wetting, I had no idea that Beths' constant patting of my bottom would make the wet spot on the outer bottom part of my diaper appear even faster and that once the spot was visible on the outer part of the diaper, it would spread even faster.

Kim told Beth and Elly that she had to get going, she needed to get Cassidy home and fed, that's when Elly picked up my shorts and to my embarrassment, turned them inside out and smelled them, then stated, "These aren't too stinky and he didn't get any mess on them so they should be ok for him to wear home"

Beth immediately grabbed them, put them on my legs and told me to lift my bottom so she could pull them up. It was at this time that Lori said, "Hold up a sec Beth", as she knelt down, pointed to my bottom, patted it, and said, "This Lil Stinker's got a wet diaper"

Beth looked at the spot, felt the bottom of my diaper, stuck 2 fingers inside the waist of my diaper, then stuck her fingers inside my diaper on the inside of my thighs, peeked in and said, "He's just a little bit damp and he's not messy or stinky, he should be ok until we get home"

Kim and Elly both smiled at Beth as Kim said......

"See mom, I told you Beth would make a good mommy if she ever had a baby of her own to take care of, she's already figured out that there's nothing wrong with leaving Robby in a damp diaper and that unless he's totally soaked, messy or stinky, it's ok not to drop everything she's doing just to change him, and I'm almost positive, that by time we get home, she'll have more then just a damp diaper to contend with"

Beth looked up at Elly, Kim and Lori, smiling as she pulled my shorts up over my thick diaper, and said.......

"You know, I think I could get used to this, I mean, having a baby full time, and I think that Lil Robby here has really gotten the hang of being a baby, at least he's gotten the hang of how to use his lil diapeys and how to keep Mommy and all of her friends busy and how to keep their noses a wrinklin"

As Beth wrinkles her nose at me, smiles and says.....

We might just have to mix up some more of that special powder/formula for you, 10 days might not be long enough for both of us to really get the full experience and sensations we're both looking for?