LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Community College

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 11 - Deeper and Deeper

As I waddled back from class to the dorm room, mommy was waiting there for me with warm hugs and her always ready diaper bag.

She laid me on the bed and as she untaped the diaper, she went peeu, "someone made mommy a special delivery package."

As she untaped my diaper, she used the front of it to scoop the poop towards the back and pulled wipe after wipe out of the

dispenser and continued to clean me up. When she finished,she said, "well, mercy me, there isn't a diaper that would fit over

that bABy." indicating my massive errection that I was now sporting. Mommy said, "let's put you in big boy pants so you can take care of this bABy." Then she went over to my dresser and pulled out the only pair of tighty-whitey's I had and pulled them up my legs and said, "I'll leave you alone and she exited through the bathroom.

I lay there and gently started massaging myself and thinking of how mommy and auntie were just taking care of me. I was

carefree and a very happy bABy and then I remember grabbing a hold of my errection and gently stroking it and closing my

eyes and just pumping up and down and about ten minutes into my personal play I felt and orgasm building and boy was it

ever. I arched my back and screamed, "I'm a bigbABy and I love it!!!!" and climaxed with the force of train on a collision

course for the end of the tracks at ninety miles an hour and no brakes.

My underwear was soaked with cum and I was exhuasted and I fell into a soft and sound slumber. The pinhole camera had

recorded it all and Michelle and Lydia had watched and both had started their stop watches. At nine minutes and fifty

nine seconds, they heard me breaking wind and at exactly ten minutes I rolled onto my side and the camera zoomed in

on the backside of the tighty whitey's and sure enough, they started to expand and grow darker and swell with the mess that

was gently depositing in the back of them. I lay sleeping and then the camera moved to the front as the soft yellow stain

started to appear and grew and grew, until the tighty whitey's were brown and yellow.

I slept for two more hours and wet at least one more time. When mommy woke me up, I started crying almost immediately and I had no clue why. Mommy said, "what't the matter bABy?" and then she smelt what was the matter.

She gentley uncovered me to find my underwear and bedding soaked and soiled with my own urine and feces. I was so embarassed I covered up my face and mommy said, "it's ok, bABy boys have accidents, let's get you back into diapers, where you belong."

I just kept crying and said, "yes mommy, I'm a bigbABy and need my diapers and mommy."

She said, "yes I know honey. I know you need your diapers and mommy will keep you in them from now on."

It took mommy nearly an hour to clean up the mess in the bedroom and she had me go take a shower, since I was covered from my chest to my toes in poopie and pee pee. I don't know why I was referring to my bodily functions as a toddler would, but it felt comfortable and right to me. I would soon be diapeed and be safe from wetting or messing my bed ever again.

Michelle and the other ladies from class had been watching on the closed circuit camera monitors as I took another step

deeper into my infantile world. They had seen the effective results of the hypnosis seated in the back of my underwear and

the front and were estatic to try this on other subjects, men in their lives. Some were going for medical degrees as doctors,

researchers and some chemist and biologist in the study of regression therapy as it relates to the male human species.

This community college was a training ground for dominant women of all ages and sizes to dominant and render their male

counter parts to the status of infant, diapered and using them as they were intended day and night helplessly and uncontrolably, just like the smaller variety.

Michelle and Lydia had graduated nearly 100 plus women into the world of medicine and research that were slowly developing

products and services that would assist in the domination of men and boys around the world. Eventually all men and the male

species would eventually be placed into the care of a dominant woman and for whatever reason, corrective behavior,

womanizing, cheating, drinking and fighting, these men with the combination of sexual overtones and some bondage and even drugs would eventually be returned to their carefree days of infancy and toddling around in soaking wet and very full

diapers in front of their dominant counterparts.

Michelle and Lydia had three very close pharmacutical researchers that had developed a drug that was oderless and tasteless, that would cause males of every age to doubt their continence by causing a constant dribbling in the front of their pants of urine. After about three to six months of the drug, the subject would develop a slow and gradual loss of the sphincter

muscles in the bladder and be urinary incontinent. After enough of the drug built up in the system of the subjects, it then attacked the sphincter muscles in the bowels and it would totally destroy any muscle tone, requiring the man to have to

wear a fullcut diaper or pullup, to keep from wetting and soiling themselves.

Women taking the drug had no immediate effects on. After about three to six months, they had another problem. Their breasts would swell and the mamary glands would fill and they would begin dripping breast milk and require nursing bras and pads to keep their blouses and bras dry. The benefit was two fold, the women would be taking the same drug as their male counter parts, but the men would become bigbABies and the women would be able to breastfeed their charges. The breast milk had an amazing side effect on the men. It made them docile and accept their bABy status. This allowed the women to keep their men completely under their control, diapered and at home nursing and made the women grow closer to their new bABy's.

Michael had been a recipient of the new drug and so had Lydia and Michelle. Lydia could feel her breast engorging and

swelling. She couldn't wait to start nursing her newest bABy Michael and watch his slow and permanent descent into diapered

control at the hand of her dominant cohorts and fellow women of the community college.

I was diapered and ready for my next class and another night at work!

Wonderful chapters! I love the drug that will soon have every man dribbling pee and every woman dribbling milk that renders men docile. I hope we hear about the first few cases of men out in the world succumbing to breastfeeding that will soon render them helpless.

Chapter 12 - The epedemic strikes

After classes I had a few hours to watch a little television and I turned on my phone television to that channel that's

"Wacky and Off Kilter" and there stood Shepard and another news agency report Katie and they were obviously engaged in some

heated debate as the camera slowly zoomed into Shepard's face, you see he was blushing furiously and Katie was pointing

down and the camera panned and zoomed onto Shepard's crotch and you could see a slight, but growing spot.

As the camera zoomed back out to the news anchor's you could now see, small but noticable spots forming on Katie's breasts,

around the nipples. Both anchor's excused themselves and the secondary anchors came on camera and said, "we've had a slight

technical wardrobe malfunction." and cued to go to commercial.

Back at the studio, Katie and Shepard were in their dressing rooms and their staff assistants came in to reassure them that

this type of thing happens all the time. Katie had purchased and had been secretly spiking Shepard's drinks and food with

experimental drug that was due to be reviewed and approved by the FDA in future weeks.

She had always complained that Shepard was weak and a lousy lover, but would make the perfect bABy. She also had expressed

that she would love the ability to breastfeed her bABy and so she volunteered to take the drug in a blind study and she

also decided that Shepard would be a blind subject too.

Now she was reaching into her briefcase and pulling out a clean and dry nursing bra and nursing pads to make sure another on

screen fiasco didn't happen. She also had in her case a pullup for Shepard and when she changed, she made her way to his

dressing room. She excused his personal assistant and told Shepard, "I have a solution for your problem, but you're probably

not going to like it much." as she held up the pullup.

Shepard said, "isn't there another way?"

Katie said sure, "you could try a pad, but if you leak, back to square one hon."

Shepard reluctantly unbuckled his pants and pulled down his boxer briefs and took the pullup from Katie and put it on.

Katie couldn't help notice that a small yellow droplet was dangling from the tip of his small penis. As Shepard pulled up the

pullup, the droplet was quickly absorbed into the pullup. As Shepard snugged the pullup, Katie could see a small and growing

spot now being formed in the crotch of the pullup.

She was distracted for just a moment as she felt a slight dampness in her breast pads as she too was expressing liquid from

her nipples into the pads of the nursing bra. Shepard made the comment, "are you pregnant?"

Katie said, "no why?"

Shepard said, "well, you're blouse was soaking wet and looked like it was coming from your breasts!"

Katie said, "I've been wanting to experiment with breastfeeding you, so I started a regimine of hormonal therapies."

Shepard said, "that's so HOT."

Katie blushed and said, "well thank you. Would you like some?"

Shepard and Katie locked the dressing room door and Katie nursed Shepard for 30 minutes, 15 minutes per breast and it pretty

much emptied her breasts and she Shepard cleaned up and made their way back to the studio. Both stopped by the teletype and

scanned the news coming over API and UPI and both caught an article out of the UK.

"Men and Women are finding themselves wet!"

Katie and Shepard both started reading the news print.

"Hospital officials in multiple countries have found men that are coming into hospitals with slight urinary incontinence and

the inability to stop a slow but deliberate dribble from their penis's. Doctors are baffled and the only recommendations have

been either to cath the patient or for them to wear a disposable or reusable incontinent product!"

"In other news related, women are seeking help from their healthcare providers as their breasts are expressing breast milk

and requiring the wearing of nursing bras and pads. Non of these women have been pregnant or multigravidia."

Now Katie and Shepard knew that this was no isolation incident.

They both nearly at the same time said, "we have to let people know about this."

Katie already knew about it and most women that were part of the studies were also privy to the side effects and all agreed

to participate. Women were tired of being second class citizens to their male counterparts. Katie knew that Shepard made

almost three times her salary and she did the same job. Well women of the world were saying "NO MORE."

As I switched off the television, I noticed that my diaper was wet and *blush* soiled too. This excited me and I started

rubbing myself and eventually I jerked off into my wet and soiled diaper. I made my way into the bathroom and climbed into

the shower and started showering and exactly ten minutes to the second, I dropped a load in the shower and my bladder cut

loose. About that time, mommy had come in and she sniffed and said, "bABy did you just poopie in the shower?"

I said, "yes mommy, I don't know what happened."

But Lydia did and this would be my second downfall. Now instead of unsupervised showers, I would be forced to be bathed by

mommy or some other female dominant. When I got out of the shower mommy was waiting for me with an Abena XPlus and pair of

powder blue vinyl pants. She got me all diapered up for work and then proceeded to clean up the shower. I heard on her cell

phone talking to campus housing and she came out of the bathroom and said, "we're moving bABy."

I said, "where mommy?"

Mommy said, "into a house, with a bath tub and nursery, so I can properly care for my big overgrown bABy boy."

I numbly responded, "a HOUSE? With a NURSERY"

Mommy said, "yes it's an old Frat/Sorrority house that the college repossesed. The hazing was the Sorrority sisters would

bABy their frat counterparts bABy. That's why there's a nursery."

It made sense to me for some reason. Little did I know it was the drugs that I had been ingesting.

Mommy and I rode to work together.

Chapter 13 - Ut Oh

On the long and tedious drive to work, I felt myself wet and soil my diaper helplessly and mommy noticed the smell and said,

"well, we'll just have to wait and change you at work bABy."

I didn't say anything and I took a short nap. I woke up to mommy shaking me telling it was time to get to work. She unbuckled my seatbelt and took my hand and led me inside the facility with a diaper bag over her shoulder and me in tow. As she swiped her key card across the scanner, she put her face up tot he retna scanner and I heard a voice, "VERIFIED." and the door lock clicked and we were able to gain access.

As we entered the facility in the entrance area, there were about ten women just sitting around and all eyes were on me as

mommy and I came into the waiting area. We both swiped our badges and went into the secure area of the facility and mommy led me to a room off my office that had a huge changing table, crib and playpen in it. There were camera's in all four corners of the room and I could hear the wizz and whir of them panning and zooming as mommy and I entered the room.

Mommy patted the changing table top and said, "let's get you out of those nasty wet and messy diapers bABy."

I just complied and hoped up on the table. As I did, I felt the mess shift in my diaper and spread from the back to the front

of my diaper. Mommy opened the diaper bag and pulled out of clean diaper, wipes, powder and lotion along with a pacifier. She stuck the pacifier in my mouth. I instinctively started suckling and noticed a funny after taste, but chalked it up to not

being used to a pacifier.

I noticed that I was feeling very relaxed and not at all embarassed by what was happening. Mommy wiped me with the diaper

from front to back, using the diaper as a wipe first and then pulled out the wipes and continued cleaning my messy bottom

and front up. She lifted my legs and finished cleaning my backside and crack until I was squeaky clean and then placed

another diaper under me and lowered my legs back down onto the thick diaper. She powdered and lotioned me and then expertly taped the diaper up with all four tapes snug and tight. I smelled like a bigbABy for sure now. Then she looked at the onsie and noticed it was soiled and slightly damp and said, "we can't put you back in this bABy. Can you go without tonight at work?"

I said, "yes, sure mommy." without thinking that I was the only male and all these women would see me in just diapers.

Mommy helped me up off the changing table and as we were gathering up the bABy supplies and exiting the changing room, auntie Michelle met us at the door and said, "hello Michael, my you're looking daper in your diaper bABy. Oh and hello Lydia."

I said, "thank you aunt Michelle."

As I passed, I felt her swat my butt playfully and I giggled. Mommy swatted it too! I was never so thankful it was clean and

dry than just then for some reason.

As mommy and I made our way to my new office and computer room, I was waddling and there was a group of women cooing and saying, "awww, how sweet. Look how cute him's looks in him's diapees!"

I blushed feverishly and waddled into my office and mommy shut the door. As I satdown, my phone started to ring and I had

to get right to work with technical support. I answered my phone and on the other end was a female voice and she said, "my

computer has become like a baby and I can't get it to do anything. Can you help?"

I said, "yes ma'am, that's what I'm here for." About that time, I felt my bladder empty into my diapers profusely and I could

feel the urine soaking the diaper from midway on the diaper through the back on my butt as I sat there on this service call.

I felt my bowels churning and I passed some loud gas and mommy said, "oh My bABy."

I instructed the woman on the other end of the phone to give me her email address and I sent her a remoting software that

would allow me to login to her computer, with her permission and fix her problem. She gave me her email and I logged onto

her computer and she was talking to me on the phone and said, "my you are very talented, I can see why you were hired."

That made me feel really good. Just as I was finishing up with the client on the phone another loud fart, followed by a

warm soft feeling invaded the back and bottom of my diapers and a smell that was very strong and pungent did too.

Mommy said, "let's go bABy, and get you out of that messy and wet diaper."

The woman on the other end, said, "well bABy, better go before you get a diaper rash and thank you for fixing my computer." and I could hear her giggling as she hung up the phone. I stood up and as I did, the mess shifted and leaked out onto the floor and mommy grabbed my hand and led me back to the changing room and with swift expertise I was back in my office ready to take more technical support phone calls. Which I took nearly fifty calls that night and morning and got two more diaper changes to boot.

At the end of our shift mommy reached inside my leg to check and pulled my diaper back in the back and took a wiff and

pronounced me clean and dry for the ride back to class that morning. The ride back to campus was uneventful, other than

I wet my diaper.

I was wetting eight to ten times a day and soiling anywhere from two to three times a day on the diet mommy and aunt

Michelle had me on. It was a high bulk forming fiber diet to keep my diapers wet and full. It also contained a fair

amount of muscle relaxants and diuretics to insure my bladder and bowel muscles were slowly atrophying to the control

of a newborn or one or two year old toddler.

Their experiment on me was working wonderfully. When mommy got back to campus she put me down for a nap and let me alone again, after getting me all hot and bothered, knowing full well that I would probably masturbate and fall asleep again, which I did not disappoint her, nor my audience on the camera.

As I collapsed into slumber, I gently pulled my diaper back up and fell a sleep. No less than ten minutes later, the camera

zoomed in on the backside of my diaper to see it expanding with a fresh load of high fiber and then shortly afterwards,

the front of my diaper turned a light yellow as the wetness spread all over the front of the diaper.

Michelle, Lydia and the other women were watching my regressive therapy on the closed circuit camera's and planning my next regressive treatment utilizing the drugs that were being used worldwide now, due to the success of my regression, men

everywhere were going to start to realize their more infantile sides and the women their more maternal mommy sides hence

forth.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 14 – The Humiliation

In less than the time it took me to be potty trained, I was now wearing diapers and using them for their intended purposes. Mommy and Auntie were meeting as they watched me on the closed circuit camera system. Michelle said, “Lydia it’s time we make his wearing his diapers humbling and humiliating, don’t you think?

Chapter 15 – Downward Sprial

Michelle continued my hypnosis session by continuing by saying, “Anytime you are around Lydia, you will know she’s your girlfriend, but you will see her more as your mommy. If you get hot and horny, you will take care of that by yourself and feel extremely humiliated and ask to be put in diapers and cry the whole time you’re being diapered. Do you understand Michael?

Chapter 16 – A New Beginning

As mommy opened my car door, she made sure she buckled my seatbelt and then she went around to the driver’s side and got in. She fastened her seatbelt, adjusted her mirrors and put the key in the ignition and started the car. She put it in reverse and backed out of the parking space.

She put the car in drive and started forward.

As we were driving I don’t know why but I started getting excited and gently rubbing myself through my diaper. Lydia noticed out of the corner of her eye and faintly heard her say, “Michelle was right.

Thanks everyone for the continued support. Michael is plunging deeper and deeper into his infantile prison. I appreciate all your comments and criticiism's too.