LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prime Time: What Would You Do?

The show is focused on the reactions of people to situations. Currently, they're exploring hazing. The first couple of actors were guys forced to wear diapers in public, being seranwapped to poles, and forced to drink (water in a vodka bottle). Most everyone who came by tried to stop it.

The second set of actors are girls generally being treated more roughly by other girls. Hardly anyone came to their rescue. A pair of mothers (one of who's daughter was a victum of hazing) actually participated with them. A few girls also joined in with the hazing of the actors. The actresses only recieved help when they called for help and protested the hazing. Unfortunatly, they didn't include diapers in the girls' hazing situation.

I saw the commercial for it but didn't watch. Diapers as a form of punishment never seemed right to me (and I'm not speaking from personal experience, btw). And though I know hazing isn't permissible with many fraternities and sororities anymore, I never did understand the need for rigorous initiation into groups where the goal is trying to make new friends and form lasting bonds.

Perhaps I'd paraphrase something of Groucho Marx's line: "I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that would have me for a member."

I saw the commercial for it but didn't watch. Diapers as a form of punishment never seemed right to me (and I'm not speaking from personal experience, btw). And though I know hazing isn't permissible with many fraternities and sororities anymore, I never did understand the need for rigorous initiation into groups where the goal is trying to make new friends and form lasting bonds.

Perhaps I'd paraphrase something of Groucho Marx's line: "I wouldn't want to be a part of any club that would have me for a member."

I saw the begining of the show, but decided to watch something else pretty quickly. The diapers caught my attention, but the watching people being tortured (even faked) was not comfortable. I also had a major issue with the tone of the show, which seemed to say 'The public is going to hell, and we're going to prove it."

I was kind of like the old guy in Sienfeld when George was asking how he could handle life knowing he could die any minute, the guy got up and left telling George, "I don't have enough time left to spend it listening to you."

I tend to ignore most main channel programming anymore....its just so much brainless drivel.....but thats just me. hope you enjoy.....I'll be watching the Discovery or History channel instead :)

Oh, and the diaper hazing thing, you could take off your pants and join them...provided you're wearing ;)

qwack

Problem is I wouldn't consider it hazing and hold the water..I'll take the Vodka straight ;)