LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yuyun All-in-one Diaper

I just got my YuYun diaper today. I ordered it off of ebay. It is awesome. I hated to take it off. Very thick, with a pvc outer covering, and velcro closure.

give us a up date on them after a few washings. There is another thread on them and didn't sound like people were to impressed. I've had my eye on them for a while.

I've got one of these and it has washed OK for now. It helps to have one of the HE washers anytime you're going to do one of these all-in-one types as it takes serious spin to get the water out.

• 2 weeks later...

Just be careful! I put one of mine in the dryer and the outer plastic cover melted.

Pretty sure and correct me if I'm wrong..but it told you in the Directions for handling Albeit Chinese/English. Not to do that. At the very least common sense should have prevailed...no Plastic panties in the drier over a fluff dry setting...lesson learned. ;)

The best thing I found is to do small loads and llet air dry if still damp, and I recommend if you plan on exclusivly wearing thes get yourself about 20 to be able to stretch out the laundry days and give time for the clean ones to dry.

Pretty sure and correct me if I'm wrong..but it told you in the Directions for handling Albeit Chinese/English. Not to do that. At the very least common sense should have prevailed...no Plastic panties in the drier over a fluff dry setting...lesson learned. ;)

I guess... I wash and dry all my other diapers and several pairs of plastic pants. I have never had any problems with any of my other items. I guess that's why I buy most of my stuff from Gabbys of Canada and not YunYun of China.

I have tried all in ones before and found them comfortable enough. They did take forever to dry as the waterproof backing meant they had to dry from one side. Also, they were nto good in the dryer because of potential waterproof backing damage. My conclusion was to stick with separate diapers and plastic pants.