LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-ups?

Zell65

When deciding if a diaper will fit, it is your hip size that is important.

The usual problem people older than toddlers have wearing baby diapers of pull-ups is that our upper legs are way larger than toddlers and we need longer diapers to reach our hips. This is a bigger problem for guys over 18.

UnderJams and GoodNites are designed to fit older kids, teens and even smaller adults.

I love pull-ups way more than those clunky, baggy adult diapers. What size waist you would need to be to fit into a pampers or huggies pull-up?

You are correct, because adult bodies are so different from actual babies, perfecting diapers for us is way more difficult. On adults even thick cloth diapers worn with well-fitting plastic pants can leak if allowed to get overly wet, especially when sitting.

Most adult diapers are used on people with some dexterity problems, meaning often a nurse or care giver is involved. In the USA well over half of the adult diapers used each year are sold to hospitals and nursing homes. Except for the ABDL community even incontinent people who can change themselves do so long before the diaper is soaked or starts to smell from stale urine or poop. Therefore most adult diapers are designed with just enough capacity to allow frequent changes to be affordable.

Generally adult pull-on diapers are more popular with folks who still have some control. They might dribble but know when to find a toilet to poop. Still, if in the USA people are willing to order on-line or by phone, Attends makes more than one style pull-on. Those all have enough capacity, but none are recommended for use in bed. Of course as sold they are hardly babyish, which is less an issue with DL. It is possible to decorate standard adult pull-on to make them more babyish, just as decorating tape-on adult diapers is practical.

I used to like pullups a lot. Now it's just not the same... :lol:

You would have to be quite small/slender. There are some teen/adult pullups but they are sometimes hard to come by and usually very inferior

wow how on earth can you say pullups are better than a nappy?!?! to change a nappy you dont need to take off your trousers and shoes, a nappy will hold more and is almost impossible to get a leak from one wetting in a good nappy taped up properly, if you think a nappy is less form fitting than a pullup you clearly arent fitting the nappy properly

wow how on earth can you say pullups are better than a nappy?!?! to change a nappy you don't need to take off your trousers and shoes, a nappy will hold more and is almost impossible to get a leak from one wetting in a good nappy taped up properly, if you think a nappy is less form fitting than a pullup you clearly aren't fitting the nappy properly

cause he probably is like me and needs the discreetness of a pullup vs a bulky diaper hell even the so called cloth backing diapers still make some noise and i agree half the times im in a pullup more than a diaper since they are EASIER to put on by yourself ........ hell i just put on a pullup as im about to head out to the movies (id bring another to change into but not wearing my heavy ass jacket as hot it is to sneak it in but that's beside the point . Pullups vs diapers are mainly for people maybe like him and me that just wear when we can i wear 24/7 when i can but that's about it and did i mention that PULLUPS ARE CHEAPER THAN DIAPERS

I wear nothing but Pullups. I buy the largest size, and granted, I have to squeeze into them, but once I've got them on, they feel great. I never understood where people were coming from when they say that the Pullups leak. I haven't messed sitting down, so I can't really speak for them in that respect, but I've had no problems when I poop standing up or lying down.

That, and I wear miniskirts most of the time, so the lack of bulkiness and the quietness helps. I can also wear panties over them for extra concealment :P

• 5 years later...

pull ups are way better because when you go to put them on it's easier than regular diapers u just slip them on and ur ready to go

No way. Good thick and absorbent diapers like my Dry24/7 are way better. You can put one one, change a LOT less often, not have to worry about leaks.

When I can afford them I sometimes like wearing pull-ups around the house, where changes are quick and easy :thumbsup: As a quasi-training pant they serve the purpose well too :) I won't go far from home in them anymore for fear that I'll forget I'm not diapered and overwork them :o