LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time Spent At Diaper Sites

abdljoey

How much time each day --on average-- do you spend online visiting ABDL sites, ABDL message boards/chatrooms?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. How much time each day --on average-- do you spend online visiting ABDL sites, ABDL message boards/chatrooms?

• average 15 minutes or less daily
    • average 15 to 45 minutes daily
    • average 1 hour daily
    • average 1.5 hours daily
    • average 2 hours daily
    • average 2.5 hours daily
    • average 3 hours daily
    • average 3.5 or more hours daily

I think I probably spend too much time reading posts here, sometimes adding a post, and doing the same at aby.com, the DailyDiapers MSN Board, and some other groups. :Crylol:

I notice some people are very frequent posters... seems like that must take a lot of time! :P

I am supposed to be self-employed but lately don't seem so productive... oh the draw of diaper affirming places! :blush:

Just wondering what time others devote to their "habit"... :huh:

Hugs, Joey

Just be aware that anyone posting/surfing from work may be inadvertently outed. Not trying to scare anyone but I know many companies filter and even log all internet traffic. Even if it isn't noticed immediately, it is there for posterity.

Your home ISP should not care where/what you do as long as you aren't doing something law enforcement is interested in knowing about.

Nappied Dan writes recently in another thread: "I think for most of us this is just a fetish or pass time, not a life filling every moment thing." Which is why I posted this poll. So how time much is a "passtime" and when do you think it becomes a "Lost Time"?

• 2 months later...

I spend at least an hour each day at sites such as this. But this is the superior site because it has an easy to use message board, with many great responses and topics, along with frequently changing (pun intended?) :D pix, along with polls and personal ads. I don't see how any site can be much better. And as good as this site is, I could very well spend even more time here alone each day! To Daily Di: Keep up the good work!