LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Daily Diapers Forum Theme

Guest TeenInDiapers

Guest TeenInDiapers

Here's a bit of a request. If I wrote up the CSS for a DD forum skin, would you be able to put it in? I've created and designed themes before on IPB, I think it would be fun to design a diaper themed one for Daily Diapers.

Or, even if I can't make one, could we find some more themes? They can make the forums much more attractive.

Guest TeenInDiapers

Hm, I'll see what I can do. I don't have an IPB at my disposal at the moment, so I'll be more difficult for me. IPB does have 8 hour demo boards, so I'll see if I can't sign up for a few of those and get this done in a week or so. It'll be a bit of a challenge to do it that way, though, but sounds like a challenge to me.

Although, it is possible to get more themes, even if they aren't diaper related. There's plenty of free sites out there that will allow you to download a file and then your IPB can upload it and have a theme running in just a few minutes. It'd be easier, though, to start out with a base theme or color scheme and then customize it to fit our needs.

Guest TeenInDiapers

That would be awesome. I mean, if it's too much to set up and do, it's fine, it's not that big of a deal, but if it's easy enough to set up and do, I'd definitely get to work creating some.

And if anyone had ideas for color schemes or design themes or anything like that to go off of, it'd make things a lot easier on me in that department.

But yeah, if you want to, feel free to email me- desmet09[at]gmail.com or send me a PM here.