LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question On Diaper Situation

I don't know if my diaper fetish would affect me in the long run or not. I'd eventually like to have kids and part of raising them is changing diapers. I don't know if this would become a problem for me because it would make me want to wear them and become awkward when changing them... is anyone that experienced this out there have any advice on how they did okay with this, especially if I'm not sure if my future husband would be into them?
Guest dragonmaster4066

i cant for sure if changing a babies diaper will make you want to wear but i'm sure it might. its a chance you might have to take at some point. as far as it goes and from others i have talked to on the net. anything can trigger the want to wear. as far as a future husband goes. i'm sure if your honest with him about this he will understand and if not dont try and think you can run away from it cause it will come back time and time again. i hope you meet someone that can accept you for who you are and be happy to help you with this. i myself dont know much about dealing with the ab/dl part of this as i am incon and wear for need but i have talked with many others that do this for pleasure.

Hi there, I'm married and I have children. I live in a normal house and I have a normal job, I love my wife and we work together to raise our children. When my children are in bed I wear diapers and sometimes so does she. I think sometimes we tend to consider ourselves as incredibly strange people who will never live a so called "normal" life. I have come to believe that every person has a quirk they desire to keep hidden, what I mean by this is that we make a bigger deal out of this diaper thing then we really need to. My wife had no clue about a diaper fetish before we met. I had to make a leap of faith and open myself to her about all of this. This is a hurdle many of us have to cross, I could not marry someone who did not at least understand this. If you meet someone who is in the dark to obscure kinks, you will jump this hurdle too and no matter the outcome will be better off because of it.

My children do not know about this because I take care not to have them know. I think that moderation is the key to all things in life, this is no exception. It is not healthy to let any one thing take over your life and so diapers have a time and place away from work and away from your responsibilies as a parent. If you are worried that it will feel very taboo diaepring your child dont worry. I thought it might be strange at first too but you will discover that your interests and your children do not coincide. I felt no different towards my son's toilet training then any other father, and if you decide to have children you will discover this too I am sure.

If you feel like an outcast or like youll never have the normal things in life just think about it this way; the only difference between you and anyone else is that you like a differnt type of underwear and feel a compulsion to wet yourself. When I think about it like that it makes me think about how silly this and all of human sexuality is.

Hey beachbunn - I understand your concern - and I have that same concern about a future wife. It's a tough thing. I've worn diapers on and off for about 7 years now (I'm 33) and I sure can't seem to quit them. But part of me still thinks that I could and should. I just love them sooooo much and don't know why I feel so much guilt/shame with them.

But I've wondered the same thing. I guess it's nice to know that atleast there are a bunch of people like us out there :)

hiya, while I myself do not have my own children i am a big part of the lives of my friends children. I have changed their diapers, given them baths, fed them, read to them etc...etc...etc... I am an AB myself. There is nothing weird or strange or awkward about it. When i am caring for a child, thats what i am doing, thats the mode i am in. Changing their diaper, or feeding or bathing them in no way makes me want to run right out and put a diaper on, its as if a whole other part of your brain is switched on.

there are many people here on this site who are parents and dls and abs and from what they've shared, and i hope they share it again here for you, there is no problem with them being an ab and having children.

its like a couple who engages in watersports, when their child pees their pants, it doesn't make them want to go right out and pee in their pants.

I raised two sons and the site of their diapers or chainging their diapers had no influence on my desire to wear. When you have children, your focus will be on their care and welfare. One perk though was the diaper pail could hold mine till a wash as well as there with no questions asked.

Guest dllightning

I am a Father and have a child with one on the way.

Diaper changing becomes a mundane chore like brushing ur teeth. I do have fun while changing my daughter's diaper in the same fun that most parents have while changing their kids diapers. If you are not parent, you probably dont know what I am talking about. Dont worry. The most this has ever afffected my want for diapers is just to have the thought of how sweet it might be to have a diaper changed. Seriously, changing a poopie diaper does not at all increase my desire to wear lol

• 4 months later...

My baby girl is 6 weeks old, and my AB-ism is a distant thought when it comes to her, and changing her diapers. As one reply said...it gets to be a chore.....and enjoyable chore.

My AB thoughts have gone down alot since she was born. I do think about it sometimes...but, i just do not have time to endulge. Still though, at night, i think about being diapered, and i know i will have opportunity in the future. Till then im here reading what people have to say, and trying to give advice.

I do travel alot, so i can use that chance to get diapered up.

I have a two year old and have changed many many diapers. Before she was born I wondered if being around all of her baby stuff would increase my desire for diapers. But I can definitively report that it is completely separate. I don't even think about my wants or desires when taking care of her. There is absolutely no relationship between her baby stuff and my desires as a DL. I think it is human nature for a parents sexual side to be completely separate from anything to do with their children.

Don't worry about the future. I'm a single male and I don't have children. About 15 years ago I got a job delivering medical supplies. Surprisingly seeing adult diapers everyday made me lose interest in wearing diapers while having this job.

So when you have children the chore of diaper changing might decrease your desires. So stick with the present and go with the flow, the future is unknown!

Phil

I don't know if my diaper fetish would affect me in the long run or not. I'd eventually like to have kids and part of raising them is changing diapers. I don't know if this would become a problem for me because it would make me want to wear them and become awkward when changing them... is anyone that experienced this out there have any advice on how they did okay with this, especially if I'm not sure if my future husband would be into them?

I have two daughters one is 9 the other is 2. I have changed them, taken care of them and done everything a father should do with them. My urge to wear / use diapers hasnt been changed a bit. Just lately I have committed myself to wearing diapers 24/7. I keep them covered and hidden from the girls but other than that - I go on with life.

I've read the responses with interest. My own interest in diapers came after my own kids were long out of them...and I doubt I would have gotten interested in them while they were in diapers.

Now that I have grandchildren, although I've changed a diaper or two (though very few), I would agree with all those who have posted...when changing the diaper of my grandchild, I made a mental connection but it had no affect on me other than a fleeting one. I'm sure that with repeated changes even those fleeting connections would disappear.

well look at it in another way... there are loads of men who have shoe fetish's and i'm guessing many of them have daughters, who become teenagers who own lots of shoes, and they dont get turned on when they are shopping with their daughter for shoes.

when you have children there becomes a separation between your sexual life and your life as a parent.

speaking from expierence, i don't even notice it....my fetish doesn't really relate very well, especially when it comes to children. it's an adult woman thing only that it works for me....so diaper changes are still just gross haha

I don't have kids, and highly doubt I ever will. When I was married and it was a possible option, I always wondered if I would say or do something that could lead my child to being an AB/DL later in in life. I wouldn't show off mine or anything and no connection to theirs. But I always wondered what if I was too lenient on potty training, what if I was too strict on potty training, how would I react to accidents, would I inadvertently say something that could trigger something. By being aware of it could I prevent it, by being aware of it would I be too cautious. I kept going round and round in my head.