LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Solitary 3.0

DailyDi

A Fox Reality Channel original, this show puts "guests" in isolation pods and tests their limits. In last night's episode they had to crawl around an obsticle course "like a baby." One person was allowed to handicap another player and the handicap was to wear a pull-up style diaper (looked like Depend) while he did the course.

Guest little_jonny
i was watching it last night but our satilite kept cutting out. i watched the part where they ate all that junk food. what was the wheel cahir thing about? i turned in at that and was cluleless

i was watching it last night but our satilite kept cutting out. i watched the part where they ate all that junk food. what was the wheel cahir thing about? i turned in at that and was cluleless

There was a message written all the way around the pods. They had to turn in the chair to figure out where the message started, then memorize it all - do a couple spins then recite the full message without error.

Guest little_jonny

There was a message written all the way around the pods. They had to turn in the chair to figure out where the message started, then memorize it all - do a couple spins then recite the full message without error.

oh god, i would be tossing my lunch

It kinda is. I only like it as I like studying people - and the point of the show is the contestants don't know what the others are doing - so they are competing against themselves, trying to finish each test without quitting.