LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People Can Be Such Assholes Here

Diaper666

Guys you know how we have the FREECycle thing here to swap stuff between members that cant normally afford it well get this man some prick named beallucanb actually tried to sell me something that i was asking for free so i don't know if this is in the right place but for those that do use the freecycle thing do NOT accept message from him i told him it was for free stuff ...... But this prick actually tried to sell me a pair of plastic pants and im quoting DD now

You may not SELL items in this forum, but you can ask for the actual cost of shipping an item (no handling fees, just the cost of the box and the stamps) No links to ebay items, or to other sites. This forum is STRICTLY for trading and donating items of interest to your fellow community members! so i just messaged him with the rules lol in big bold letters and size 7 font lol

I know that's not on Diaper666, but maybe he just misunderstood and thought you wanted to buy some? We all make mistakes.

Beth

Yeah, what Beth said. Chill out, he probably just misunderstood. A simple mistake or misunderstanding doesn't make him a pr*ck.

Also, to quote your quote of DD:

You may not SELL items in this forum, but you can ask for the actual cost of shipping an item (no handling fees, just the cost of the box and the stamps) No links to ebay items, or to other sites. This forum is STRICTLY for trading and donating items of interest to your fellow community members!

Perhaps he was asking you for that sort of payment?

The third point I have is, doesn't whining about this instead of getting beallucanb's reason for asking for payment (because as Beth and I said, it could have been a misunderstanding or for postage) or even taking it up with DD first to find out the story, make YOU seem like a bit of a pr*ck yourself, diaper666? Point being - ask before accusing, think before acting. If you don't, it makes you look bad, especially if the person you're accusing of being a pr*ck didn't have malicious intent...

~ moogle

Methinks there's a couple posts missing in the chain of evidence :o

Yesterday I read the ABDL Freecycle thread in question. Diaper666 had posted a 'want' well within the rules :) There was an offer to sell, possibly more than postage but I don't recall the exact wording, which may have been against the rules :( I'll take Diaper666's word that it was an offer to sell ;) Then he responded somewhat acidly, calling the replier a word which was, shall we say, less than nice and almost guaranteed to offend :o Those last two messages have apparently been deleted(probably a good idea to avoid further conflict) Thanks for keeping the site nice DailyDi :)

I have two things to say about all of this. First is that a lot of people don't understand Freecycling(I'm an oldie at this having given away tons of stuff locally and gotten a few nice for free things as well). A lot of people just don't read the instructions before jumping into things and we all ought to be aware of that human foible :blush:

Second, it's neither nice or very productive for someone to call another person names(such as the "prick" seen in the OP on this thread) whether it's true or not. All that ever does is add to the problem :angry:

And just in case you don't know, Freecycling is a nationwide concept so there's probably a group in your area if you care to join it. I've seen running cars, mobile homes set up on lots(you had to pay for the lot or to get it moved), boats, TV's, appliances, usable computers, in short almost everything given away to someone who could use it for free! Local rules vary a bit, but if it's legal and not considered to be a weapon, you might find it listed on your local Freecycle. It extends the life of our landfills and it's fun so join your local Freecycle group and enjoy! :D

Bettypooh

You know things happen for different reasons. Both Party's are great contributers to this site and this community. Whatever the reason, however it went down, I think comments about someone such as this was a bit harsh. I'm certainly not taking sides, as I don't know what was said on either side. I'm Just saying is I saw your ad on Free Cycle, and I meant to get back to you as I might have had things as well. I certainly would have asked you to pay postage if possible. IF not then who knows? I understand times are tough for a lot of people. Free isn't always FREE.....Please try to be a little less judgmental. I have seen several ad's on that thread/forum where people have responded with a more than fair counter offer other than Free for a product they might have...I never gave it a second thought. I know rules are rules..Yada..Yada..this coming from a mod..but you got to read between the lines every now and then.

Once again.. I'm not taking sides...nor do I choose to at this point...Let's just try to be a little more tolerant in this day and time..Life is ruff enough.."K"

Happy Birthday BTW...in case you all haven't figured out the name..it's the Army's old slogan...BE ALL YOU CAN BE! I think we should think about that for a second and pause for what life is dealing us right now. Let's all just calm down...There's to much Drama to make accusations about your fellow members. ;)

ya but if he would have looked in the forum i posted it under none of this would have happened

True, but maybe he had other stuff on his mind, like how do you blow out sixty candles in one puff?

Beth

PS) If you still want some plastic pants I have some you can have. I don't want anything for them, but remember I'm in England so the mailing costs work out at $150 per pair. :whistling:

when i went out for my birthday, i got a piece of cake with a candle in it.. i couldn't even blow out that one candle!!! mickeymouse and donald duck were there and they laughed at me.

i do hope you dont pass out blowing out all sixty candles...

beth is that 150 pounds or us dollars? lol