LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Maine-iacs Here?

DannyDoo

Hello.

Evidently, I'm the first to post in this area from Maine. Wahoo!

Are you interested in corresponding or meeting in person? I really enjoy meeting others into the scene. In fact, I've been to MANY get togethers and go every year to the largest AB/DL gathering in the northeast (over 120 people last year).

I'm not interested in sex as I am happliy married to my wife who loves to treat me like a baby. I like to be a big baby boy and sometimes sissy. I enjoy all aspects of being a big baby. It's fun to role-play. I like light humiliation, but the most I've ever felt comfortable with so far is just gentle teasing by my Mommy (wife) or others who know what a big baby I am.

I enjoy movies, building hot rods, reading, bicycling, and playing strategy board games. If you'd like to get to know each other, contact me.

Stay wet.

DannyDoo

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

hi there , southern Maine diaper boy . and i was also at the party, and to be Exact there where 108 people .... and i will be Attending this year also ! nice to meet you . not sure if i remeber you there but anyways . just wanted to post ... not to many DL/Ab around hee in Maine that want to chat ! .

• Like 1

hi there , southern Maine diaper boy . and i was also at the party, and to be Exact there where 108 people .... and i will be Attending this year also ! nice to meet you . not sure if i remeber you there but anyways . just wanted to post ... not to many DL/Ab around hee in Maine that want to chat ! .

Hey Babysean,

Good to hear from you. Yeah, I remember someone saying 120 but I never saw an official number. Close enough. It must still be the largest gathering or very close to the largest.

Looking forward to this year! Love to say Hi to you in VT.

DannyDoo

Mainiac here as well. BOrn and diapered there. Job has me out in Hawaii now though. Haven't seen mud, trees or snow for almost 2 years :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

mid coast maniac here. born, raised, and living coastal

tiggeroo

Hi tigg I'm in the midcoast area too, I was wondering if you've found any place that sells any diapers besides depends?

goodnows rockland for attends. would like to find some others as well. :rolleyes:

I've been wanting to check out goodnows since they moved again. In the old store did you have to ask for them at the counter? Because I never saw any in there. And are they out on shelves now in the bigger store?

I've been wanting to check out goodnows since they moved again. In the old store did you have to ask for them at the counter? Because I never saw any in there. And are they out on shelves now in the bigger store?

In the old store they had a few packs at the counter but at their new place they have more floor

space so more shelf space. They have cloth backed with velcro tabs & plastic backed (my fav)

with triple tapes :rolleyes:

In the old store they had a few packs at the counter but at their new place they have more floor

space so more shelf space. They have cloth backed with velcro tabs & plastic backed (my fav)

with triple tapes :rolleyes:

Nice, can't wait to get a chance to check the store out. I live on an island and I don't get to the mainland to often "without" the wife. So its pretty rare when I get a chance to get more diapers. thanks for letting me know :D

Nice, can't wait to get a chance to check the store out. I live on an island and I don't get to the mainland to often "without" the wife. So its pretty rare when I get a chance to get more diapers. thanks for letting me know :D

nothing like living on an island. grew up on one as well. Though connected by a bridge I grew up with island values B)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

come home to us! you know you want to! seems like there's something in the water here, all the kids want to leave but then after a few years just about all of them move back, i know i did, and just about everyone i know has done the same thing. on a realated note, there seems to be more and more of usmaybe we should be thinking of an upcomeing maine munch?

ha ha i know the saying people from maine come home to die.. its funny most of hte kids i graduated high school with couldn't 'wait to get outof maine' and then the furthest they went was BOSTON!!!! makes me laugh.. no no i'm quite happy 3000 miles away from there.... wouldn't mind a visit, but definitely found my true home out here.

i never fit in in maine.. i have lobster, and crab, and clam chowder, i can't ski, dont like being in small boats (big boats, ones that you can stand up and walk around on without it tipping this way and that i'm ok with) and i dont hunt....

sides with the closest biggest city (boston) being 2-3 hours away, just toooo isolated for me.

i don't know about the "coming home to die" part, and i've lived on the left coast too, san berdu, chico, and the middle of the lands, altus, and golden, down in florida for a while, alaska, those little islands out in the pacific, guam and maui, lived in europe for a while germany and scottland even still have an address in san paulo that get mail at from time to time, but maine? well the seasons!!! all six of em winter, mud, spring, blackfly, summer(all week of it) and fall, the best of the bunch, not even austrailia comes close to being as nice, besides the closest "BIG" city is portland!!!

ok you got me, with ten more people, which brings its population to.... 321 people..... i guess it certainly is a "big" city now!!1 :P

I still have loads of friends there, and i do hear its gotten a bit bigger....

it IS quaint.. its just boring as hell when you grow up there... I was spoiled though, as a child we were always going to boston, and then in high school we traveled with our dad a lot outside of new england, so for me going to boston wasn't as great as it is for my friends who live there now... many of then have rarely been out of new england.

Dont get me wrong i do absolutely love maine, and think it is was of the better places to raise a family (well certain parts) but for me, i needed to get out, small towns are awesome, but for someone like me, they are claustrophobic...

one of these days i'll get back to visit, and see all my old friends and my old stomping grounds.