LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fridgerator!

Nice icy piccie bayb - in the full-size image the tallest snow-covered tree looks like a totem or an ice-witch. Why do snow scenes like that always look so peaceful and calming?

ajc, that's a fab river-fishing piccie. What medium did you use? I thought it was watercolors at first but then noticed that you said you drew it, so is it pastels or crayon? And the sunset scene from your window is cool, but it looks really odd with the red of the setting sun and brilliant blue sky, yet the ground is shrouded in darkness.

And ricki, is this the sport that you are involved in? I thought you meant rockclimbing (the ropes and crampons variety) when you mentioned rockcrawling before. I'm not sure this is any less dangerous now I know! Don't you have brakes on them there buggies!?

Thanks everyone, keep posting your pretty piccies please. I for one am enjoying seeing what others class as 'pretty'.

D :thumbsup: lly

Thanks DollyDiaper the river picture I did is in colour pencil.

This one is from bedroom window of front garden last year when it snowed.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the kind words :blush:

Never shown anyone my pictures before exept family. I was not sure what others would think of them. This one is my first attempt at water colours...... think I will stick to colour pencil. :(

• 2 months later...

This piccy was originally posted some time ago by jenniebear in the Golden Showers thread (Other Fetishes forum) but I think it's so aesthetically pleasing, it deserves a wider audience. So, for those who missed it first time around -

GoldenShower.jpg

Thanks jenniebear :thumbsup: I do hope you don't mind me poaching this without your permission? :huh:

D :) lly

• 2 weeks later...

dis space sood be called Frigerator (cuz I'm dying ta use my cyber magnats I maked)

Ta-raaaaa!.....

......it gives me great pleasure to present....*cue drumroll*....Fridgerator, the artist formerly known as Prince Post a Pretty Picture!

applause.gifapplause.gifapplause.gif

Get yer magnets out! (Ooooerr..)

D rara.gif lly

I like it Dolly. But what happens when the fridgerator door gets full with the pictures? Do you have spare ones tucked away?

Well, she isa sun, and sumtimes the hazards of bein so hot is she burns herself from time to time.

Of course. I hope she has spare purple plasters for the next time she gets burned. Although I hope she doesn't burn herself too often, or else her face would be totally purple.

:o Wut a dream come true for a little girl ta hab a gymunderful and big big humungdungous figerator ta decorate wif herz colorings!! Unluckily for her there is a file limits to herz name … but guess the delete is always an option for herz when one pic has been postaged for a while.

Forst art picy for figerator is of a chalk pic I maked (scaned into laptopper) and using 3 of my cyber magnats in corners...

Tries uploading again (cuz didn't wurk before)... YAY it worked!!