LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fridgerator!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the first one...

Since nobody actualled answered where, me and D :ph34r: lly know.

Clues

Thanks for the link bayb. I guess I must have skipped 6th Avenue and loitered next door in 5th Avenue when I was in New York ;) coz I didn't see that one.

(That's another Clue folks, the piccie isn't of the NY sculpture).

D :) lly

Very sorry ... i think i should revise my sense of humor i guess :D For some odd reason my upload limit is at its limit, and i can unfortunately not upload anymore pictures ... a pitty really because i had one that would have actually made you laugh more then the last one. (Not related to guns, or cat exploitation xD)

Necros~

Who said you had to revise your sense of humour Necros? You didn't hear it here. To each his/her own I say (just not in this fred if you can help it :D )

:( It's a shame you can't post some pretty piccies though :P Do you mean you've reached your limit here on DD? If so, why not get a free bucket a/c?

D :) lly

I'm confused. Was a picture edited out of Necros's first post? If so was the picture something to do with cats and guns?

Oh and the reason I'm not joining in on trying to figure out where that first 'LOVE' sculpture is because I was told the answer by Dolly.

Nice icy piccie bayb - in the full-size image the tallest snow-covered tree looks like a totem or an ice-witch. Why do snow scenes like that always look so peaceful and calming?

ajc, that's a fab river-fishing piccie. What medium did you use? I thought it was watercolors at first but then noticed that you said you drew it, so is it pastels or crayon? And the sunset scene from your window is cool, but it looks really odd with the red of the setting sun and brilliant blue sky, yet the ground is shrouded in darkness.

And ricki, is this the sport that you are involved in? I thought you meant rockclimbing (the ropes and crampons variety) when you mentioned rockcrawling before. I'm not sure this is any less dangerous now I know! Don't you have brakes on them there buggies!?

Thanks everyone, keep posting your pretty piccies please. I for one am enjoying seeing what others class as 'pretty'.

D :thumbsup: lly