LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Night Diapers

bullfrog

Been wearing night diapers for some time now, partly cause I hate to wake in middle of the night, usually miss the toilet and pee on the floor. Diapers take care of that problem. A thick one, Tranquility ATN ot Prevail PM are great. For the more affluent, Abri-X and Molicare are great too. When things get tough, I use a Depend (or Tranquility booster) inside a less expensive brand.

I only wear at night since i'm still with parents.. and yeah i'll let it flow if the urge is there. Even after 3 years being padded in bed most nights with various nappies from Attends Special Care, Molicare Super and the last year Abena X-Plus, I still can't go without being awake :huh:

Hopefully it'll all start happening when I get my own place, then finally be able to buy some onesies, dummies/pacifiers and relax a lot more!

I wear a diaper at night when I'm home alone, I don't need one for medical reasons I just like the warm and dry feeling of being diapered whiile in bed :lol:

Guest TeenInDiapers

I wear a diaper at night when I'm home alone, I don't need one for medical reasons I just like the warm and dry feeling of being diapered whiile in bed :lol:

Same here. When I get a chance to do it I will, but I don't really get a chance to often enough.

Luckily, as far as that "too hot" thing went. I used to live in Texas where it was super frickin hot and it felt like you were wearing a snowsuit even when you were only in a pair of underwear on top of all of your sheets. Now that I've moved up north, even the hottest of nights don't really bother me all too much.

I wear Tena slip maxi or cloth at night and almost never wake up dry. The only reason I wear disp at night is if I am too tired to change into a cloth diaper. As a previous poster stated, cloth never leak overnight - and I can attest to that (40+ years wearing and NO leaks in cloth overnight)

Since I'm a 24/7 DL who wets, I sleep wearing a diaper. A think nightime cloth diaper and plastic pants.

I sleep the entire night through (except when I have to work late like now) and wake up very rested and completed soaked. I don't usually have any leaks but if I do the are small and not a problem.

Disposables just don't work. They always leak and leak bad. A proper weight cloth diaper, worn properly with plastic pants that fit and are worn right work very well. It took awhile but I'm very comfortable at night.

Disposables just don't work. They always leak and leak bad. A proper weight cloth diaper, worn properly with plastic pants that fit and are worn right work very well. It took awhile but I'm very comfortable at night.

Disposables do seem to be inferior at night. I'd like to get cloth someday, especially if I choose to wear a lot.

A good idea is to get a disposable slightly too large and fold the top over your 'equipment'. When doing this I think guys have a slight advantage over girls in wetting since (during the day) girls concentrate urine all at the middle and back which is much more likely to leak whereas guys can more easily use more of the pad - at night it is the same situation for either, really, even using that technique. Worth thinking about; it makes a difference. Of course both are greatly reduced by using stuffers - something everyone should consider if not wearing out. Baby diapers or cut pullups, or a smaller adult one (inferior and cheap, eg depends or tena) are all good suggestions - but more expensive and not really worth it, as people have said, especially if you don't get rashes cloths are superior.

I wear at night, typically abri or molicare (few others are available or practical to get here) and considering my situation I'm glad I don't wet at night. If I choose to, I do so only if I have a slightly worn one (that should be used) and the time to enjoy it the next day and deal with it.