LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Time In The Ice House

I spend every weekend in my ice house out on the lake. Not only is it kind of a little get away but it the perfect time for some diapered fun. I have all my stuff out there is like my own nursery. just wonderin if any other north babies or DL get to spend time on the lake. :D

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! I get a picture of you in your ice house! Like the kid from the movie "A Christmas Story" who get's his tounge stuck to the pole! Here you are, taking down your pants and plastic pants to change your wet diaper. Suddenly you slip on the ice, your diaper sticks to the ice and you can't move! You fumble off your gloves to try and unpin your wet diaper but your fingers are cold and you can't work the pins! Your stuck but good! Your late getting home and your family and friends get worried about you! They call the police and tell them that the last they knew, you were going out ice fishing. A search party is formed and later a group of searchers burst into your ice shack and finds you in your wet diaper frozen to the ice with an embaressed grin on your face! They get on the radio and inform the search party that they have found you but they need help with a rescue. Everyone fears the worse and comes rushing to help. There you are, laying on the ice with your now wet and messy diaper stuck! After the laughing dies down someone gets fire and rescue to pry you loose with the "jaws of life". Finally someone takes pity on you and changes your diaper into a dry one, seeing as your fingers are so numb that you still can't work the diaper pins. Oh, I just thought of something...... Once your stuck to the ice but then wet your diaper again the warm moisture would thaw you enough to get unstuck. Ok. My bad. Forget I mentioned it! :D:)

To get back on track, I have spent time on the lake, Lake Michigan in diapers with a straight DL friend of mine and also on an inland lake, but it was in summer when the weather was nice and warm and we were in my boats. I would much rather be out on the lake away from other people on a nice warm 80 degree day with the sun shining in just a t-shirt and my diaper than in a dark ice house on a frozen lake. I can see the appeal of being out by yourself in your ice house and wearing your diapers whiel fishing though.

In Minnesota we call them Fish Houses and the larger lakes can have as many as 8,000 houses on them. Many communities have huge fishing contests during the winter and many fishermen have very elaborate fish houses. About the only thing you cannot have in a fish house is a basement!!

About the only thing you cannot have in a fish house is a basement!!

...it seems like you do have a 'basement' but its got a big water problem, is full of fish and you don't want to be going down there! :roflmao::roflmao:

• 1 year later...