LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I See People

Yeh that is if you have one...unlike me with my 'no butt' situation going on. Sometimes I wish I could get butt implants as I was not blessed like some people with a nice 'shapely' bottom. Oh well :-)

hahaha anyone see that king of the hill episode where hank needs butt implants?

adrian just wear a super bulky diapie, then u'll have a bum

hahaha anyone see that king of the hill episode where hank needs butt implants?

adrian just wear a super bulky diapie, then u'll have a bum

haha im guessing adrain might not have the beer gut that went along with that lack of butt

Yeh that is if you have one...unlike me with my 'no butt' situation going on. Sometimes I wish I could get butt implants as I was not blessed like some people with a nice 'shapely' bottom. Oh well :-)

Not to worry Adrian, I bet your butts as cute as ever. Little ones are nice too!

Hair.

You can tell a lot about people by how well they keep their hair (neatness counts!) and the hairstyle they choose.

ohh i hope u never meet me at the end of my work shift.. my hair is none to pleasant looking by then!!!

Jeez, it's difficult to itemize what I notice "first", because every woman is different. Generally my first draw is her face, especially her eyes; a pretty smile pretty much trumps everything. I also take in her hair (and I agree with BabyJune's point). I prefer brunettes... but whatever color she has, long hair (past the shoulders) is way bonus.

But hey... if a pair of D-cups is strolling past, that's what I'll notice first. :lol: I also have a little tendency to check the crotch of her jeans... Ok, I'll admit to having an appreciation for a little camel-toe action.

After that, as she's walking away... heck yeah, I'm checking her sway. You ladies have no idea how uniquely feminine and powerful that movement is to a man. The gentle see-saw of her jeans' waistline, her hips (and please... real women have curves-- no bag-of-antlers girls for me, thx). An additional bonus, for me-- panty lines. I don't have a panty fetish, but the sight of some bikini-cuts under a snug pair of jeans... Mmmm-mmm.

As far as randomly seeing somebody in a diaper, or wondering if they were... just once, at a friend's birthday party a few years ago... I wasn't sure if she was or not. I posted about it here.

ohh i hope u never meet me at the end of my work shift.. my hair is none to pleasant looking by then!!!

Ha... Reminds me of what my ex-gf used to say-- she couldn't understand how I'd find her desireable first thing in the morning when we woke up. She'd have no makeup on, and her hair was a mess... but I'd look over at her, and be OK to go. Well, it wasn't just about appearances! Yeah she could spend an hour in the bathroom before a night out, and emerge stunning... but even in those waking hours, I'd be looking at the woman I loved, even without the fancy packaging.... (And hey... her raw messed-up look was kinda oddly appealing to me :rolleyes: )....

wv