LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Makeup

Guest Saya

I am going to start trying to wear abit of makeup, and one of the thing's i'd like to try is nail varnish, but the question is how do you remove it once it's dry? as I can't really afford both the varnish and remover.

I am going to start trying to wear abit of makeup, and one of the thing's i'd like to try is nail varnish, but the question is how do you remove it once it's dry? as I can't really afford both the varnish and remover.

Best to invest in some proper Nail Varnish Remover, it isn't expensive. If you're doing it a lot, the gel type is best as it doesn't damage your nails.

Could try falses too!!

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Definately nail polish remover, you'll never get it off without that. Not without a lot of work. A small bottle of remover lasts a long time, you don't need much. Also, be prepared to sacrifice and old toothbrush if you want to get every last speck off before going back to work. There'll be little spots you can't get off easily, even if you use a q-tip to scrub at them, but an old toothbrush dipped in the remover will get rid of almost everything. If you use something dark & red though, you (probably) won't get rid of every last trace. Which (probably) won't be a problem for you, although you may be nervous about it. People aren't that observant. Before I transitioned, I only got one comment about my a nails. When the old me (he) was working at this bank and I was using the photo-copier, this co-worker grabbed my hand one day and I thought "BUSTED". But she just looked them over and said "wow, you have nice nails, do you get manicures?"

I have to admit to being a cheapskate and use acetone only because its about £1.50 a litre. they usually add a bit of water and lanolin because it dries your skin out. The water stops it drying really quickly and is there to cheapen it (the water is the reason you cant thin nail varnish with commercial remover). Also I keep some in the car because I have been driving along the next day and suddenly realised I still have nail varnish on. Never take it off my toe nails until it needs changing but don't go to the door to the postman in the morning with nothing on your feet !

You can always pick up some good makes of polish from markets for a pound or less.

So Saya, did you get the hang of it in the end?

LOL.... No not yet, about the same amount of nail varnish on the skin around the nail as was on the nail.

was first time for her and she is a baby so not that bad but next time think she better ask mommy for help.

Should have got some pictures but did not think at the time.

LOL.... No not yet, about the same amount of nail varnish on the skin around the nail as was on the nail.

was first time for her and she is a baby so not that bad but next time think she better ask mommy for help.

:whistling::whistling:

So true, I did a better job with the lipstick though even though I manged to get that on my hands too.

Should have got some pictures but did not think at the time.
meh, and next time I'll get anti to put some on you :P I think