LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Lost The Desire?

I am curious to hear the experiences those of you have had with temporary loss of diaper desires. How long? How frequent? And if you've never lost it, let me know!

I myself have only lost the desire for a week. One time. And it came back. It was strange. During the week I thought, so this is how everyone else sees diapers, hm. I was completely fine without it. But I much rather prefer to have it ^_^

Share!

I was like this for quite a while, I went on holiday in October, and after I came back, just didnt feel like I needed nappies etc. I had ran out anyway so didnt bother with them.

However, just after Christmas I suddenly had a massive urge to wear a nappy and felt really upset that I didnt have any! I ordered some straight away and fell asleep with my dummy that night! It felt really good!

I haven' had a diaper on in a few months since it started getting very cold here, I just have to wear too many layers to contend with a leak, but today broke the ice for me I had to go out in a rain and snow storm to clear my driveway and my neighbors driveways, so I figured why not.

So under my 3 sets of longjohns and a pair of insulated coveralls and a few other peices of clothing I wore a plactic backed diaper with 2 good stuffers, and I had to take off the other stuff because it was wet from the outside in, so I sit here in a not leaking diaper waiting and wetting, it won't be long now.

But I do that I don't wear for long periods, and then I wear for a few months solid....B

Interesting...I don't think I've ever lost the "desire" to wear. I use in moderation, but the only time I ever go more than just a couple of days without diapers is when I'm willingly trying to not wear them (out of embarrassment, etc). However, the desire is always with me...

I am curious to hear the experiences those of you have had with temporary loss of diaper desires. How long? How frequent? And if you've never lost it, let me know!

Share!

I have never lost the desire. I have been wearing 24/7 since 0ctober 2005. I feel naked without a diaper! And its Daddy's rule!

I love the feel of a diaper between my legs. I like that i cant cross my legs! I love a wet diaper and messy one too. I like the accidents when they happen.

I myself have only lost the desire for a week. One time. And it came back. It was strange. During the week I thought, so this is how everyone else sees diapers, hm. I was completely fine without it. But I much rather prefer to have it ^_^

Share!

Yes, I've certainly had that. I've never worn, so loosing the desire was more about my 'daddy instincts'.

First time was a few years ago, I was 18 and hadn't been coming all that long, but I had been enjoying it and had made one or two friends. I won't be allowed to go into too much detail here, but there was an 'incident' at work, which at the time was a shoe shop. After that there was just nothing attractive about diapers any more, I was just looking at myself thinking 'this is wrong'.

I responded by deleting my stash of pictures, the story I was working on and more or less severed all connections with this site and the community (including shutting down my e-mail account). I left home shortly that (gap year) and was living on my own without a computer or internet. I was perfectly happy in my decision for a bit, but after a while it started to play on my mind again, just little things, something in the newspaper or on TV, the sight of adult diapers in the drug store and soon I was wishing I had everything back. The following year I started uni and got my own computer and started coming back again.

I'm more or less happy about myself and my place here now. Every so often I will have a moment where I think 'this is wrong', but I've learned not to purge. I always come back.