LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quiet Diapers

Diaper666

im sure this has been brought up before maybe even bye me but im to lazy right now to check .... but what i am wondering shy of pullups what brand of diapers is the quietest and have a plastic back Attends Breathable Briefs Extra Absorbent are the ones i know of right off hand but im looking for other brands while the newer attends have that cloth like crap i was wondering if there was something similar in a plastic backing

First of all, I wear Attends Breathable Extra Absorbent. Those have a cloth-like outer layer. I wear size Small. My Attends Youth Briefs are the same size but with a classic poly-plastic outer layer and sticky tapes.

One trick you might try to reduce the noise if you do find noisy plastic shell disposables is to cover the diaper with snug knit cotton undies. Not only will this cut the noise, it really supports the diaper as it gets wet, reducing leaks.

Cloth-like is still a form of plastic, just not classic diaper poly-plastic. In fact it costs the manufacturers more. Clearly it is replacing the classic poly because the majority of customers prefer it.

Within the ABDL community we like to think we are the only adults buying diapers. Strange as it seems, in fact incontinent people do outnumber us. I buy both styles of Attends because each is better for certain situations:

Cloth-like has Velcro tabs that can be repositioned, allowing me to remore a Breathable to make poop in a toilet, then put it back in position if it is dry enough. The downside to cloth-like is it clings to sheets, pulling gaps that leak.

Poly-plastic can be hotter in summer and makes more noise. In bed it slides on sheets so it does not cling and pull gaps.

Attends primarily sells to institutions. Caregivers find it easier to change poly diapers when the patient is in bed. They use cloth-like on patients who can more around. Chances are good Attends will continue making both styles.

im sure this has been brought up before maybe even bye me but im to lazy right now to check .... but what i am wondering shy of pullups what brand of diapers is the quietest and have a plastic back Attends Breathable Briefs Extra Absorbent are the ones i know of right off hand but im looking for other brands while the newer attends have that cloth like crap i was wondering if there was something similar in a plastic backing
Guest dl_aslee

I find spandex shorts or any underwear with spandex really help to quiet the plastic, don't get them to tight though. At least for me it squishes me and makes it hard to pee.

I buy both styles of Attends because each is better for certain situations:

Cloth-like has Velcro tabs that can be repositioned, allowing me to remore a Breathable to make poop in a toilet, then put it back in position if it is dry enough.

Why would you poop in the toilet? :huh: