LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ad - And How To Hide It

In order to help pay our growing costs; and to support another free community site; we have accepted an ad on the forums from DiaperForums.com

While we hope all of you will support our friends and help grow the community; I know some of you have expressed a need for a more discreet format when viewing the board around family or at work. For that reason I have made a copy of the site design without the ad. To switch, go to the very bottom of the page to the Drop-down menu which currently says "IB.Board Pro (import)" and change it to the other version. This will hide the banner and the [DD] title.

But, should you choose to do this, we still ask that you check out and support our friends at DiaperForums who are helping keep us alive and free as we grow!

I just noticed as I did this yesterday because the kids were home, that today the "quick links" for Daily Diapers home and Board home and such don't appear under that skin format that are just under the banner, so if you use the board home feature, you'll need to switch back for a second or two. :)

Guest dllightning

Uh... Why should the site have a "no sponsor" mode?

Ppls posted forum pictures and avatars are STILL VISIBLE. Not as big, but cmon.

DailyDi, what you should do is post on how ppl can change the settings in their browser to disable images.

If ppl want to see an avatar or post pic, right click the X image and select show image. It's that simple, its the least we can do to help keep this site goin.