LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kins All-in-one W/ Velcro?

Hi! I noticed that there are no real reviews for this particular KINS product on the site, so far, and have ordered one. I shall have to write one, I think, but in the meantime, have any of you used this product? I'm very much on the small side, so I'm worried that it won't fit, however, it will be nice to have a nice cloth diaper in case of emergencies.

I had two versions of the Kins AIO I really liked the construction. They really need one of their booster pads though to be any good. I wear a small as well and I think you'll be fine. They have plenty of adjustment. A 30" waist is pushing it for a small, so under that your good to go.

Well... the diaper arrived! It's very soft! Haven't used it, but I will upon sleeping. We'll see... :D

For the sake of interest, I just popped a pic into my photo thread with me in the diaper. I may have to make it my profile pic. It's not bad-looking. :]

These are my absolute favorite diapers. I have five pairs. It's best if you wash them two or three times straight before you use them using that diaper laundry detergent (can't think the name) or another additive free soap. I find they hold a lot more than disposables. Especially if you add the soaker.

As for a review, I don't have to have outer garments to keep it from drooping off me and under jeans, the plastic pants are almost inaudible. Maybe if you are in a room by yourself with no noise. But after a few washings, even the plastic pants are quiet.

Another part of the review:

As I worried, the small is too big on me. I'm 2-3 inches too small in the waist and hips for the velcro to effectively stick (due to limited range of the correct texture). The diaper itself is extremly comfortable, despite this, so I'm okay with it. However, due to the poor fit, which is no fault of the product's, I don't think I'll be buying another.

I have had bad experiences with the all in ones. This does not mean that it will not work for you.

I have never tried the KINS all in one.

I am a large person and a heavy night wetter.

I have experienced problems with diapers and velcro fasteners too. The washing process seems to tear up the velcro

Hi! I noticed that there are no real reviews for this particular KINS product on the site, so far, and have ordered one. I shall have to write one, I think, but in the meantime, have any of you used this product? I'm very much on the small side, so I'm worried that it won't fit, however, it will be nice to have a nice cloth diaper in case of emergencies.

Another part of the review:

As I worried, the small is too big on me. I'm 2-3 inches too small in the waist and hips for the velcro to effectively stick (due to limited range of the correct texture). The diaper itself is extremly comfortable, despite this, so I'm okay with it. However, due to the poor fit, which is no fault of the product's, I don't think I'll be buying another.

Wow thats a bummer, perhaps you can modify them with additional velcro towards the center or something. They do have a baby line as well I believe, perhaps they might fit you better. Also you might try contacting the company and ask that they adjust the velcro to your spec's. Best of luck.