LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Backstabbers

Guest punkin

I was talking to a Mommy friend of mine last night and we both agree on how many Abs out there that will stab another baby in the back and go right to there mommy and ask them if they want another baby or talk down about her baby. This is very sad and happens way to much . Has this happened to anyone else. I have a Mommy for over 6 months and would never tell her about these groups or chats because of this problem. In the past I have beought a mommy in the chat rooms and introduced her, only to have her get bombarded with jelous babies asking her to be there mommy or telling her that her baby cant give her what they can. It really sad and now i undertsand why Mommies stay away from these groups and chats.

punkin

Hi Punkin

I have met many ABs and DLs in my travels and all in all they seem to be pretty nice people. Sadly the problem is a lazy generation or two of slackers who thrive on instant gratification and lack the communication skills to go out and find their own mommies.

Please don't allow these to spoil your encounters with other ABs and DLs. There are many of us us who would say Congrats on the relationship you have with your mommy.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I was talking to a Mommy friend of mine last night and we both agree on how many Abs out there that will stab another baby in the back and go right to there mommy and ask them if they want another baby or talk down about her baby. This is very sad and happens way to much . Has this happened to anyone else. I have a Mommy for over 6 months and would never tell her about these groups or chats because of this problem. In the past I have beought a mommy in the chat rooms and introduced her, only to have her get bombarded with jelous babies asking her to be there mommy or telling her that her baby cant give her what they can. It really sad and now i undertsand why Mommies stay away from these groups and chats.

punkin

Sadly the problem is a lazy generation or two of slackers who thrive on instant gratification and lack the communication skills to go out and find their own mommies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know I don't speak for all of Generation X, but blaming an entire generation on these actions is just plain ignorant.

Ignorance is also blaming a generation on actions, instead of actions on a generation.

It's more than a generation, though.

But, this is much like this other post from LilJoey ( http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1463 ). Some people got game, and others don't.

I don't really know any specific situations, or how they were eventually resolved, but there's not that many possible outcomes, and pretty much they amount to:

Female (in this case "mommy") is wooed by approaches, and convinced by them,

or,

Female is unswayed by the approaches and shrugs them off.

I guess part of it amounts to what type of person the mommy is. In my time in the chatroom here I've seen multiple very strong women (both mommies, DLs, and babies) that shrug off these attempts. There's also those that give into them...

but the basic rules that govern economics govern many human interactions, and I believe the women (or men) that give into these advances to be as much of a problem as those that make them. If they didn't work, it just wouldn't be done.

Speaking as someone who believes himself to be a "nice guy," I hear your frustration with having some other guy who may as well be termed a sleaze steal your play, ruin your chances, or just make things a crappy experience.

In any human interaction, someone is in control, and someone is going along -- well, the vast majority. There are some situations where things are pretty equal, but that is not terribly common. There's many situations where the balance is only shifted slightly in one direction. And, more often than not, it is not completely apparent who is actually in control. In a chat room things are no different. If you introduce someone who is easily swayed, persuaded, and/or controlled to an environment with a large number of people, chances are damn good someone there will be able to sway, persuade, or control that individual. Chances are almost certain that someone will try.

Your frustration with the situation is a frustration with humanity. Your problem is same problem I had years ago in high school -- the jocks got the chicks, the guys with glasses and a desire for a real relationship had a great tendency to lose out. Either you, in one way or another, make yourself into someone that has more control when you need it, or that control will continue to be taken by someone else.

And really, when it amounts to it, do you really want a relationship with someone wh is so easily swayed by the simple word of others?

Not ignorant, but observant of TWO GENERATIONS, actually, so I am not blaming just Gen X'ers.

This is a problem that is spreading and I actually call it the ADD/ME GENERATION. A group of self centered, inconsiderates who only care about themselves. Sadly, they weren't taught right from wrong or to be considerate of others (does anybody remember the "GOLDEN RULE") and at least in California we see these people every day.

See how many you can spot. They urinate in our yards, toss beer cans where ever and wake us up when the bars close.

I know I don't speak for all of Generation X, but blaming an entire generation on these actions is just plain ignorant.

Well my view on this is that these people are not being rude but competitive. Don't forget THIS IS THE INTERNET. Most of the people on here are trying to live out a fantasy. Most internet chat is just that FANTASY CHAT. Because of anonimity people will say just about anything to gain gratification. Especially in the new millenium and the internet it has become far easier to find instant gratification without the boundaries of developing real friendships.

As for the people who say "Hands off that Mommy is mine", well I have to say that the internet is a competitive and unusual place. And most likely your Mommy wants more than one baby otherwise they would choose to ignore others.

My two cents...

Nice guys finish last?

I don't care for some of the replies here, some of them seem to say "It's the net, what do you expect??". First let me just say that when I say something here, I mean what I say. I don't care to hide behind the "annonimity" of the net, and I don't play games with people. I am a person, a real live flesh and bone person. I am an AB, and I have a Mommy that loves me and I love her. I do NOT have a problem with jealousy, as I believe that that is an EXTREMELY immature and wasteful emotion. I have had several lovers in my life, and they have all wondered at how I was never jealous. Simple fact: IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME, THEN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO!! I don't cheat on anyone, period. If I am with someone I am with THEM, PERIOD!! This doesn't mean I won't talk with other women, I do value what women have to say. The female of our species have an intuative part of the brain that us men seem to lack, and I value their opinion. That doesn't mean I'm going to chat them up for a rendevuex for sex or anything, I just like to talk to them. When my Mommy/Lifepartner talks to other guys I give her the freedom to have as much privacy as she wants to have when talking with them. If she decided she would be happier with one of them, so be it, I won't stand in her way. If you love someone, and they love you you need not waste your time and energy on something as negative as jealousy. As for people trying to steal your partner away, she should be the one to tell them to get lost, they'll get the hint faster that way. Don't let them get to you, be more than they will ever be by being REAL, stick to your love, and don't let others bring you down. It diminishes you by giving them more than a moments thought. They can't take from you anything that you don't give them.

Vic

Vic, good for you, you're one of the few. And no, nice guys don't finish last, but they're usually not so quick of the starting line.

BBoy, the world is an unusual and competitive place. It goes from amoebas right up to the cells in your brain, from human society right down to snakes in a den.

And Vic, yeah, the best statement you made was:

They can't take from you anything that you don't give them.

I couldn't agree more. Everyone is in control of his or her own destiny. The decision to cede that control to another power is one each individual has too, and one the weak cave to all too often.

Very well said Vic. Couldn't have been voiced more eloquently.

When I was in my teens and early twenties, I had a pretty mean jealous streak running through me. In hindsight I can only thank God now that I outgrew that. Yes, it IS very immature, ugly, and only puts you through more pain than was necessary, if at all, to begin with.

When I look back and think of who I was jealous of at the time, I couldn't put it better Vic than your "IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME, THEN, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GO!!" God how I wish that they had. I would have been so much better off.

There may be some things in my life I am not proud of but I can honestly say that I have never cheated on anyone that I was with.

In a relationship, trust is everything. I would rather be with somebody I trust and perhaps only like than someone I (think) I love but do not trust.

If the trust isn't there, you're only wasting each other's time and life is too short for that.

My first two marriages sucked; the only good thing coming out of them was a wonderful daughter from the first one. My current wife and I have now been together since '92 and believe it or not, we still love each other and are each others best friends. A big factor in that I believe is trust.

She's free to pretty much go where she wishes as am I. All we ask of each other is to call if running late so that we do not worry that something maybe happened such as an accident or the like.

I believe that if you trust somebody and like them, that can easily turn to love. However, if you're with somebody you love but you need a three-page written report every time they're out of your sight for more than three minutes, then stop wasting your time and their's. You're never going to be truly happy with each other.

If your partner is that easily swayed away from you by another, than they were never really yours to begin with. Let them go and good riddance.

It's a shame it's that way for so many. I hope everybody finds that special person for I remember the pain of being without.

***hugs***

Ruffles.