LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Order From Fetware.com?

Fetware is one of the best vendors around. Discreet shipping , no junk mail ( e or snail), good prices, very fast shipping times. Also, I use the high backs at night. Best product I've ever tried for nighttime wearing. The highback can easily be tucked in at the back to guarentee it stays tucked in all night long. No more waking up with a wet back area.The legs & waist fit well, without chafing. Depending on the exact fabric you order them in, they are either pretty rugged, or very rugged. I really have only good, and nothing bad to say about Fetware. Don't be afraid to spend your hard-earned money with them ! :thumbsup:

When Fetware ships to you, the address label will show as "FW LLC" , and a P.O.Box #. Your name will be your name, of course...The exact packaging dpends on what you ordered. (small amounts, bulky items, etc etc etc.). Whether it's a box, or just a mailing package, rest assured, it'll be cool. I've bought a LOT of stuff from those people (Mike & Joan). Make them happy, tell them you got a noce referral from a long time customer of theirs. ...

I've got to agree with others. No junk mail, and very discrete labeling. Passed my "wife" test since she carefully scans all packages I receive. Got an order during Xmas and I just told her it was something for her and to leave it alone, no questions were asked.

The high back pants are very good, they can be "tucked" down the back of the diaper to create a barrier that doesn't wick.

Also the elastic enclosed pants are nice.

I also LOVE the rubber pants, could be smoother, but I pretend they are from the "institute" and that gets me through that.

I've got to agree with others. No junk mail, and very discrete labeling. Passed my "wife" test since she carefully scans all packages I receive. Got an order during Xmas and I just told her it was something for her and to leave it alone, no questions were asked.

The high back pants are very good, they can be "tucked" down the back of the diaper to create a barrier that doesn't wick.

Also the elastic enclosed pants are nice.

I also LOVE the rubber pants, could be smoother, but I pretend they are from the "institute" and that gets me through that.