LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Anyone Interested In A Munch In Vancouver?

bbgirlmichelle

I've been thinking about this for a few months now and have been just too busy and worn out, but the topic came up in a thread on FetLife (free registration required) so I figured I'd crosspost it here.

I live downtown and I was thinking about this about 3-4 months ago. Things have been way too busy to get around to it. I would be interested to see how much interest there would be for something like this.

I talked with the MVK board while I was on it and they said at the time that they would help let people know about it, maybe just the community calendar, maybe a notification in the newsletter (we haven't worked out the details since I haven't had time to go into it).

I was thinking of making it a littles munch, Adult Babies and Adult Kids, Diaper Lovers, Mommies and Daddies...

If we got one going where would you like it to be??

Where is everyone? Downtown Vancouver probably wouldn't be that good if the majority lives south of the Fraser.

I've never met another AB or AK in Vancouver since we don't really have a community and I never was able to make it to Mommy Katt's munch, she stopped doing them just as I was starting to be comfortable enough with myself to meet others.

Thoughts? Idea's?

huggles meshe

• 4 months later...

The Vancouver munches are happening!

Tuesday morning on my way to work I checked my calendar and saw that evening there was going to be an AB/DL munch in Surrey, I had to show up. Apparently it was the second munch they've had, the first one was downtown. Dawnfire is organizing them for the first Tuesday of the month and is planning the next one to be downtown again.

The calendar I found it on is here:

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=b...ica/Los_Angeles

Detailed for this past Tuesday's munch:

AB/DL Age-Play Munch

WhenTue, June 2, 6:30pm – 8:30pm

WhereKnight & Day Restaurant, 9677 King George Hwy, surrey (map)

DescriptionDress is normal street wear, since this is not a play type event. The purpose being to meet other local people with the same interests, maybe getting a regular play event started up. Diapers are your own choice, the venue has public bathrooms so you can change them if needed.

I'll keep this space updated for future munches and you can bet that I'll be there for every one going forward (I will need to miss the September one due to being out of town). Also my Daddy has showed interest in coming to the next one SQUEEE

*huggles*

michelle

Grr... I missed it. I wouldn't mind making a cameo to one of these things, even if it seems like these are more of a bdsm ageplay thing than a full ab/dl thing? Anyways, Im up for meeting up if anyone ever is interested in coffee or something like that.

sNs

It's not really more of a bdsm ageplay thing for me, I just happen to belong in both worlds. I've been an AB and a DL since my preteens and just discovered the BDSM community a few years ago. For me I don't include diapers in my BDSM, I do however include some Dominance and Submission into my ageplay. I hope that makes sense :) It just makes sense to leverage the BDSM community communication channels to get the word out to the most people possible in our area and the same goes for the ABDL community since the fetishes/lifestyles do overlap a bit and people are found in both groups.

I'd love to see you there, plans are for the first Tuesday of each month. The next one will be Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 6:30PM We were thinking about using the Denny's on Burrard near skytrain, but someone has mentioned that it may have closed down. So I'll update when we have finalized a location.

*huggles*

michelle

• 4 weeks later...

BC is beautiful, friendly, and warm. why NOT live here ? oh, its expensive... i try to ignore that bit.

what i want to know, is how did DLs and ABs meet, communicate, and socialize before the internet ? its not like they had a fan magazine. i have the same question about furries, and i've come to the conclusion that the internet is mostly responsible for the huge increase in self-proclaimed furries. i wonder if AB/DLs are the same...

Ok, the next Vancouver ABDL - Ageplay much is Tuesday July 7th at 6:30 PM. Open to ABs, DLs, ageplayers, Mommies, Daddies... We are meeting at the Fatburger right by Stadium skytrain station. Go up the stairs from Stadium skytrain and look straight across the street, you'll see the restaurant.

Map: Map to ABDL Munch

I will be there for sure, as will Dawnfyre, looking forward to seeing you there.

*huggles*

Michelle

Haha, that is very very very very very very "close to home" for me. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it, but I will see what I can do! How can you tell who people are?

sNs

Hope to see you there, I'm pretty hard to miss, I'm 6' 2" with brown hair that goes halfway down my back. I'll be coming from work so I'll have my blue backpack with me.

*huggles*

Michelle

Hope to see you there, I'm pretty hard to miss, I'm 6' 2" with brown hair that goes halfway down my back. I'll be coming from work so I'll have my blue backpack with me.

*huggles*

Michelle

Hey Michelle. Sorry I had to give it a miss this time around. Work threw me a curveball, but please PM me next time things come together. I'd like to set up a low key coffee date with some local AB's soon. I'll keep you posted. (And I hope you like coffee ;) )

sNs

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up in the interior, but do get back to Vancouver periodically. Meeting a bunch of new people for lunch, dinner, coffee (Mmm, coffee), whatever, sounds like fun. I'd love to try and make it to a future munch.

I'm up in the interior, but do get back to Vancouver periodically. Meeting a bunch of new people for lunch, dinner, coffee (Mmm, coffee), whatever, sounds like fun. I'd love to try and make it to a future munch.

Where in the interior are you? I am in the Kootenays, get to the Okanagan fairly often.

Where in the interior are you? I am in the Kootenays, get to the Okanagan fairly often.

Home base is in the Okanagan, but I travel around a bit for work and the like.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I probably have another account on here but I can't rememebr what it is if I do (plus I probably only posted once or twice anyway).

Oh, squashNstretch should know me from diaperspace as cute_lilguy (pic included for reference, lol).

Anyway, the point of me posting is that I would be interested in attending these if they are still going on. I clicked on the provided link above but it seems to be broken.

Let me know!

post-26834-12608464979574_thumb.jpg

post-26834-12608464979574_thumb.jpg

I probably have another account on here but I can't rememebr what it is if I do (plus I probably only posted once or twice anyway).

Oh, squashNstretch should know me from diaperspace as cute_lilguy (pic included for reference, lol).

Anyway, the point of me posting is that I would be interested in attending these if they are still going on. I clicked on the provided link above but it seems to be broken.

Let me know!

Haha, I recognize that pic! I may be up for a small meet up for coffee/drinks. It looks like a North-Vanner may be interested as well from this thread over here: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19162&st=0&gopid=255289&#entry255289

Just an idea!

Haha, I recognize that pic! I may be up for a small meet up for coffee/drinks. It looks like a North-Vanner may be interested as well from this thread over here: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=19162&st=0&gopid=255289&#entry255289

Just an idea!

It's pretty easy for me to make time for coffee and such, so almost anything that is arranged is good for me. I definitely am more into a casual and drink and chat, not some ab/dl party... that isn't exactly my idea of how to initially meet people.

I'm not going to be around just before and after christmas. Even if I was I am reserving christmas for my wife and friends, etc. and wouldn't leave that for this.

Anyway, I'll be checking back with you guys to see how things progress.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd be into meeting up with some local AB/DL folks in the Lower Mainland. I live in East Vancouver so I can make it anywhere fairly easily but Downtown would be good.

I'm new on these forums and am thrilled to see so many local people into the AB/DL thing :)

What do you all talk about at these meet ups anyways?

I'm not sure what anyone would talk about. I mean, the AB thing would take about 5 minutes, then what? Still, I wouldn't mind having coffee with someone to have a chinwag.

Haha, everytime I have met up with someone, diapers are really a side topic at most. Do you have any hobby's? Non-diaper things you like to do? Job that you love? Job that you hate? My only advice would be to try not to be shy, and try not to stay on the diaper topic for too long or people might think it controls your life. It's a shame I'm out of Vancouver now :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey *waves* :)

I wanted to let you all know that I've created a new group called "Vancouver BC Ageplayers, Littles, ABs & DLs" over at fetlife.com ( http://fetlife.com/groups/19585 ). I'm not sure if you're familiar with the site - it's a fetish community and it''s free to join! My Mommy (babeandbaby) and I (cagedbaby) are new to the scene in Vancouver, BC. We are a married mommy/baby couple looking to share an aspect of our lives that is of great importance and a source of much happiness with other ageplayers for fun and friendships. The group is targeted at those who have anything from a mild curiosity to a full blown 24/7 regressive ageplay element to their lives. This group exists to:

* Welcome and meet Mommies, Daddies, Bigs, Caregivers, Aunties, Uncles and especially Little Boys, Little Girls, Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers, Sissys, Baby Furs and everything in between!

* We are interested in hosting ageplay parties, events, activity days out and munches.

* We celebrate all the different dynamics of ageplayers - whether they are sexual, nonsexual, into bondage, Dominance and Submission or S&M, or just enjoy being little! :)

* We are welcoming, friendly and non-judgmental - feel free to be and express yourself here.

* We are building a real world playspace facility for all ageplayers to visit, interact and play with one another, and hopefully make new friends with similar interests!

* This forum is an opportunity to meet and greet, make suggestions and hopefully organize for awesome events for littles from Vancouver, BC and beyond.

I identify as a 2yr old little baby boy and can't wait to meet new friends and play together. My Mommy and I are hoping to create a safe environment for littles of all ages to come and enjoy meeting and playing with others without feeling self-conscious about who they are, what they are wearing or how they choose to play. We are able to host and have lots of fun things to share. I hope you will find the idea attractive and will get in touch - lots of other DLs, ABs, littles and bigs have already joined the group and look forward to welcoming you.

I hope to meet you soon

*hugs* littlej :)

• 2 months later...