LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ne Ohio (youngtown/warren)

rnbdl

Just looking for people from the Youngstown/Warren area. I'm about 20 miles west of Youngstown, don't really know anyone into this diaper loving stuff. Always thought I was really strange growing up, thought I was the only human on earth like this. No computer at that age. When I did get into computers, I couldn't believe there was others out there. I'm not really into kinky things, to laid back I guess. Just lonely at times.

• 3 months later...

Welcome MDBL

I had the same basic experience. DL for most of my life and finally at peace knowing I not just a fetish deviant with a mental illness. (OR, if I am, at least there are a few others similarly afflicted)

• 8 months later...

Well, hello. I'm from Uniontown Ohio, just short of Akron. I feel the same way. I was raised in a Catholic Family and when my mom discovered me in diapers at 8 she made me see a shrink... That was a good year :crybaby:

Since then I have hidden my secret desires to be diapered from everyone, but I really wish to interact with others involved in diapers. I like to be forced in diapers as well as forced to mess, punishment, bondage, ect...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, hello. I'm from Uniontown Ohio, just short of Akron. I feel the same way. I was raised in a Catholic Family and when my mom discovered me in diapers at 8 she made me see a shrink... That was a good year :crybaby:

Since then I have hidden my secret desires to be diapered from everyone, but I really wish to interact with others involved in diapers. I like to be forced in diapers as well as forced to mess, punishment, bondage, ect...

im moving to mogadore at the end of this month... about 10 mins away from you

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

im moving to mogadore at the end of this month... about 10 mins away from you

hey i work in tallmadge on 532 or southeast avenue anyone near there wanna chill?