LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any College Age Dls In Nyc Want To Hang Out?

CBD

14 members have voted

1. 1. If we were to organize a hangout, where would it be?

• Let's go for tea on Astor Place!
    • I'm more of a coffee person.
    • Forget the drinks, I know a good diner.
    • We're in NYC ... I'd rather get pizza.

Do you ever sit on the train and wonder if any of the strangers around you is secretly into diapers too? What, you wonder to yourself, are the chances? Maybe one in a million? Well, even with a dismal figure like that, a city with an estimated population of 8,310,212 would still have at least 8 diaper lovers running around ... and I'm one of them.

So I've been thinking for a while how great it would be to have friends in the city who are DLs too. Who knows ... there may be more of us than we think. So, speak up everybody!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I live in Brooklyn right now. I am moving to Queens next week. I am looking to meet other DL's. I've never gotten tea at Astor Place, but I go there quite often to go the bars. I'd love to get a small group going, as long as we're all discreet in public.

Sweet deal. I live in Brooklyn as well. Holler about hangin'.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you ever sit on the train and wonder if any of the strangers around you is secretly into diapers too? What, you wonder to yourself, are the chances? Maybe one in a million? Well, even with a dismal figure like that, a city with an estimated population of 8,310,212 would still have at least 8 diaper lovers running around ... and I'm one of them.

So I've been thinking for a while how great it would be to have friends in the city who are DLs too. Who knows ... there may be more of us than we think. So, speak up everybody!

heyyy watsup, I thought i was the only one who likes diapers around here lol. I live in queens btw

Hey, finally a few replies. I knew that there were at least a few of us out there. I'm in Brooklyn myself, in J train land, about twenty-thirty minutes away from downtown Manhattan. Baby Nikki PMed me saying that she had started to get together everyone's email addresses so we could get this thing off the ground.

Before we do, I'd like to of course lay a few ground rules so that everyone knows they can feel discreet and comfortable. Most of these should go without saying, but this is the internet ... who knows.

First of all, let's act our age. Although there are some members of our community who feel comfortable with it, public ageplay is not everyone's thing.

Let's leave the diapers at home unless you are legitimately incontinent. Not everyone is comfortable wearing in public either, and it would be best to find common ground first. Also, imagine if you had a leak. Very embarrassing.

Other than that, be polite, friendly, open ... let's have fun and get to know each other. I'm sure we all have a lot in common.

Alright, we'll there's four of us from the city and a few more within commuting distance. I think that will probably be enough for our first meet-up. I'll be contacting everyone by PM to get a list of everyone's emails so we can set a date.

See everyone soon,

CBD

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, we'll there's four of us from the city and a few more within commuting distance. I think that will probably be enough for our first meet-up. I'll be contacting everyone by PM to get a list of everyone's emails so we can set a date.

See everyone soon,

CBD

Hey - add me to the list! I'm in Jersey City, can be in Manhattan in a jiffy. 38, DL. jeffisstrange@yahoo.com. I will definitely be there for a meet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey, finally a few replies. I knew that there were at least a few of us out there. I'm in Brooklyn myself, in J train land, about twenty-thirty minutes away from downtown Manhattan. Baby Nikki PMed me saying that she had started to get together everyone's email addresses so we could get this thing off the ground.

Before we do, I'd like to of course lay a few ground rules so that everyone knows they can feel discreet and comfortable. Most of these should go without saying, but this is the internet ... who knows.

First of all, let's act our age. Although there are some members of our community who feel comfortable with it, public ageplay is not everyone's thing.

Let's leave the diapers at home unless you are legitimately incontinent. Not everyone is comfortable wearing in public either, and it would be best to find common ground first. Also, imagine if you had a leak. Very embarrassing.

Other than that, be polite, friendly, open ... let's have fun and get to know each other. I'm sure we all have a lot in common.

Hey i got to this board late but im in NYC queens actually and am really hoping to meet more DL's ... i am college aged and still in it btw lol

• 1 month later...

Hey i got to this board late but im in NYC queens actually and am really hoping to meet more DL's ... i am college aged and still in it btw lol

Hey aDLddictbby,

You and anyone else who is interested into being added to the New York Diaper Group mailing list should send their first name, email, and a short introduction (age, gender, interests, etc.) to us at diapermail@yahoo.com. You'll receive the contact list and start receiving updates about upcoming meets.

Thanks for your interest,

CBD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I frequently visit NYC from Delaware. I used to live there so I know my way around the subway. If anyone wants to chill, message me, I also bring my AB girl with me sometimes.