LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help Decide A Dissagrement

menone123

yesterday, while my sister was over, Sara had me read it to them - i stood before them in a diaper only and read it aloud.

She did not like the way i was reading it, she wanted me to use more of a little kids voice. So i did.

i'm sorry you stood in only a diaper and read aloud a diaper about your using those diapers in front of your sister?

no one else thinks this is maybe a little well just disgusting. ITS YOUR SISTER and you are wearing a diaper and letting your girlfriend engage in what sounds a lot like Dom/sub behavior in front of her.

i mean diaper or just underwear... my brothers would never stand around in just their underwear in front of me and then proceed to read about their bathroom habbits.

not to mention, you are an adult, if you dont want to wear diapers anymore, than no one can make you. so the fact that you are still wearing them implies you are enjoying it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drive. Lost my license about 5 years ago. Got a federal DUI. Now I ride the bus. I like riding the city bus. People think I'm nuts. I tell them it doesn't get better than people watching on a major city's public transportation system. Why? Comedy gold my friends. Nothin' but comedy gold. For example,when I first moved out here there was a young gentleman who I believe was mentally retarded. Don't really know for sure. He would sit there and talk to himself and make weird hand gestures like Rainman. He would also stand in the rear door's stairwell and look at himself in the mirror and smile. Maybe he was gay. Who knows...who cares? One day I saw him get off the bus and literally skip down the street in his pink shorts. I must've laughed out loud a good two minutes. Why am I repeating this? menone123's recent post was kind of like that day-PURE COMEDY GOLD! :roflmao: I'm in no way discouraging menone123 from participating in anymore semi-incestuous behavior. I'm not judging the man. I will however laugh my balls off.

I had to look up Federal DUI, it was what I thought it was. DUI on Federal land, most aren't reported to the state. But I degress, I love to go catch the local buses now and then. Your right Pete, it's like a free show to see Americas Freaks and geeks.

"comedy gold"...I've just read through the entire thread! What a hoot! It took a while to notice how long ago the thread started.

Menone is obviously enjoying this somewhat or he would have put a stop to it. Please don't though! this is great. Keep us informed as you go along...

I'd love to see your journal posted here as well...

@menone. It seems to me like you are livng an enchanted life right now. I personally would love it if my wife would be more dominant. I am working on her however it is a slow process at the moment. Keep posting the wonderful "going ons" in your current drama. I am eagerly waiting the next time Sara will let you post.

p.s. I think you should have to write the words 100 times to help enforce who is boss in your house. Who knows if you're lucky she may think you did that wrong and get flogged while in a diaper. Sorry have to go now my thoughts need to be released!!! LOL!!