LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Women In Diapers?

di-john

:) hi all., i have been looking for a good woman in diapers for three years now and have found nothing. why is it so hard to find a good woman for a long relationship. i have tried dating a woman that does not wear diapers, and only get laughted at. so i have tried to find a woman in diapers, and guess what.. i cant find one what so ever. when i get in the diapers chat room and ask about a woman in diapers , i get my butt chewed out. so what does one do???

be alonge the ret of my life because im incontinent, or im in diapers...

i know there are alot of females out there that have the same problem.

any ideas how to meet such a woman. sure would like to know.

di-john.

thank to all who replied . i will slow down, and not be a wolf.

forsay... i hope to see all in diapers chat. :) di-john

Yes, indeed John, there are women in diapers. I would guess the reason you get your "butt chewed out" in the chat room when you inquire about them is that the women who come here get hit on quite a bit, whether they're interested in pursuing a relationship or not. Those women are in the chat room because they want to CHAT not find a man.

I honestly think that if you've had women laughing at you because you're incontinent, then you've been choosing the wrong kind of women. Most people are pretty good about things that they know are a medical condition. I don't believe any of my female friends would be so cruel as to ridicule a man who confided in them that he was incontinent.

Don't give up your search, just ask yourself what kind of women you've been dating and why. Maybe you'll find your answer. There are a lot of women out there who would be accepting of your condition. You just haven't dated them yet.

:)  hi all., i have been looking for a good woman in diapers for three years now and have found nothing.  why is it so hard to find a good woman for a long relationship. i have tried dating  a woman that does not wear diapers, and only get laughted at. so i have tried to find a woman in diapers, and guess what.. i cant find one what so ever. when i get in the diapers chat room and ask about a woman in diapers , i get my butt chewed out. so what does one do???

be alonge the ret of my life because im incontinent,  or im in diapers...

i know there are alot of females out there that have the same problem.

any ideas how to meet such a woman.  sure would like to know.

john,,  idl

Errr....I wonder how you approach the women in the Chatroom. Ask yourself (honestly) could this be a part of your problem?

That isn't an accusation btw, it's just that in my experience, you only "Get your

butt chewed out" if you seemingly harrass us. Speaking for myself, nothing pushes me back more in chat than unsolicited PM's. If I answer at all (I often don't) I usually ask "Do I 'know' you?" closely followed by "Thanks but no thanks, let's chat in the room." I think it's really rude to just appear out-of-the-blue in PM without asking first.

This is just one example. As I said, I'm not accusing you of anything but it's worth examining your own behaviour first, to see if the answer lies there.

If not, then I'm sorry, I don't know the answer but I wish you luck with your search.

Dolly

Wow, you're nice about unsolicited PMs -- I just pretend to be someone completely different and mislead unsolicited PMs before eventually revealing to someone that I was just messing with them. (I usually include the reason why in there too.)

Anyway, as I think I'd say to any man that is desperate for a woman... it ain't gonna happen as long as you're desperate. I suggest you settle down to the unfortunate reality that in the short term (as in the next few years), you probably won't find a woman who both wears diapers and dates you. Once you've managed to hammer that into your head (this took me a while), you can settle back to just being yourself here. Think of it this way -- the more people who are AB/DL that you are friends with, the more likely you are to find one who you might consider dating.

Maybe it is just me, but I've found the best relationships are the ones you stumble into, not the ones that are forced and sought out.

Oh, and as I'm sure you'll find out, in any situation, dealing with diapers or not, a lot of the best women have British accents.

*winks at Dolly* Hey cutie! :D

Ok, Pipsqueak, I'm not sure if you're from England or what... but right next to Dolly's posts it does say "From: England." If you're from England, sorry I left you out, but I guess I hadn't picked up on it... and if your accent happens to be Australian, I guess I could pretend that I don't know the difference between the southern and northern hemisphere's and let it fly... and if it happens to be Irish... well, then you're REALLY talking. If it's Scottish, I'm sure you're talking, but I probably couldn't understand.

And if you've got an American dialect accent... like southern or north-eastern... we can work something out...

And if you're just upset that I don't like non British accents, hey, you're still cool. I'm only having fun anyway. :D

And if you don't like me just listing dozens of options to appeal to every possibility... I dig that too. :D

^You left out Canadian, Morv! Not only do I not qualify for the "exclusive" Phoenix club because of my age, Morv doesn't love me because I don't have a British accent like Dolly! :crybaby:

Awww...don't cry Pipsqueak, it sounds like Morv's got plenty of love to go around :wub:

Anyway, from what I've read here, I think you've got a beautiful 'voice'.

Dolly :P

Canadians have accents? I'm from Wisconsin, so maybe I just don't notice...

Then there is that entire province of French that live in Canada and appear strangely confused about which continent they are on.

Maybe it is my arrogant American upbringing, but I just forgot to think of Canada. :huh: Sorry.

And yes, I've got plenty of love to go around. Plants and rocks and birds and things... (name the song...)

I was oddly thinking of this one episode of Family Guy... the one where Brian keeps talking about how he'd love to just take whole groups of people and fence them into areas where they all could be together (he means it in a benevolent way, but keeps repeating himself even after he slips up because he's on a date and is all nervous)

Anyway, I was just thinking how much easier it would all be for us ABs and DLs and mommys and daddys to find someone if we were all just put in a great big fenced in yard on a farm...

ok, I thought it was funny.

I can name that song, but isn't it the horse that needs a name :P

I can't agree with you on the Peace Emoticon. Some posters believe it gives them carte blanche to be as rude and insulting as they like in a post, just as long as there's a Peace Emoticon at the end! This is not aimed at anyone here but it happens. I'm saying this as someone who's been a member of CND and Amnesty for a number of years - No Peace Emoticon please. It's a bit pointless to talk the talk unless we walk the walk.

Dolly