LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Concerts

I love concerts, and I was wondering who elese out there did as well. I have gone to a couple Ozzfest, Sevendust, X-fest, The BlackDahliMurder, and Wednesday 13. IF you do go to concerts what ones and do you wear diapers there. I haven't cause I go with friends who aren't into this.

YOURS TRUELY

BabyFreak

Aw, man, I love going to concerts! I am usually with friends or my mother, so no, I don't wear at them.

Let's see here... bands I've seen in concert.

Moody Blues (6x -- and going again Oct 28)

Bob Dylan (6x)

The Dead (3x) (one time was with Willie Nelson, another time with Bob Dylan, another with Warren Haynes playing with them)

Phil Lesh and Friends

Robert Hunter

Willie Nelson

Jackson Browne

Tom Petty

Paul McCartney

Marshall Tucker Band

Phish

Styx

REO Speedwagon

Journey

Santana

George Thorogood and the Destroyers

Taj Mahal

CSN (3x)

CSN&Y

CPR -- (David Crosby's (from CSN) son's band with David Crosby in it)

Liam Clancey

Less Than Jake

Bad Religion

Tim Reynolds

John Prine

Leon Redbone

Peter Paul and Mary

Foghat

A Walk Down Abbey Road - A Tribute To The Beatles (John Entwistle from The Who, Godfrey Townsend, Alan Parsons, Todd Rundgren, and Ann Wilson from Heart)

I've seen dozens of other shows... those are just the bigger name ones that come to mind. I'd try and come up with more, but I gotta boogie now. (btw, I always wanted to get to Ozzfest, but never got around to it.)

I also love concerts and have been to a few in a nappy, Snoop Dogg / David Bowie / The streets / Craig David

But the Glastonbury festival is my fav, 3 days of music staying in a tent, and have worn a nappies the last 3 times Ive been. If you saw the queue for the toilets you would know why I wore them.

Only ever heard of two of your bands you listed Bob Dylan / Paul McCartney

:beer: Love going to concerts. Started back in the 70's when we'd go down to Long Beach for Don Kirchner's rock concerts. Saw lot's of bands back then, they were free. Since that time have been to many, the latest ones are the ones I wore diapers to. Of course I wore Attends 10 classics, but I had a Tena pad inside for a little extra absorbtion, as the friends I go with and I tend to knock back a few before, and during the concert. The cocerts I have worn to are Greenday, twice, Blink 182, Butthole Surfers, twice, Smashmouth, Lalapaloosa in SLC, and Gibby Haynes and his problem. I've been to more, but can't remember all of them now, (perhaps if I had a few beers it'd come back to me).

Vic

Oh, I'd love to see Greenday. Did you see them recently? Everyone I've talked to said the American Idiot tour was great.

Chloe -- you've never heard of Santana? Or Tom Petty (& The Hearbreakers)? Or The Grateful Dead? Wow.

And I'm sure you've heard one of Peter Paul and Mary's songs -- they wrote and recorded "Puff The Magic Dragon".

David Bowie I'd love to see. He's a bit out there, but good stuff.

I'm probably gonna try to see My Chemical Romance next week, since it's only $20 and I can walk to where it is. I'm figuring I'll wear a think pullup when I go. Nobody can tell I've got one of those on unless I've got on tight clothes. It'll be handy if I have to go a bit while I'm there...if I have the nerve to wet, anyway.

Guest diapered469

I went to this Pixies concert recently...and i had to pee soooo bad,right before they were coming on. I was down in the pit, and i knew if i left, I wouldn't be able to get back in. So i had to endure the whole concert with an aching bladder, wishing i had worn a diaper. Other than that, I've been to tons of concerts, including dylan and tom petty. I also used to rave a lot, but not so much anymore...im all grown up now :D .

I love concerts too but we've been to a number of fab/not-so-fab/poor live performances over the years, that's why we now tend to go to as many 2-3 day festivals as we can afford/fit-in over the summer, rather than single dedicated concerts. (Hope to meet you at the next Glasto in 2007 Chloe, yay! :P ).

We love camping and chilling-out in a community atmosphere for a few days and we get to see lots of great bands, all for the cost of around 2 one-off concert tickets. Great value for money, and if one act is poor, we can wander off to another stage to find something more pleasing. We've come across some brilliant performances this way, gigs that we would never have even considered buying tickets to see previously.

Not in any way boasting but this means that if I listed all the artists we've seen live, I think it would flood this thread! So, just a few of the highlights:-

(My own)

Beatles

Pink Floyd

Bowie

Rolling Stones (I was very young, with dubious taste, but a highlight at the time nonetheless)

The Smiths

(With Tj)

Pixies

Roger Waters (from Pink Floyd)

Green Day

REM

The Verve

Morrissey

Dido

I know I'll remember other outstanding performances after I press Add Reply, but hey, as I said before, I don't want to sound like I'm boasting.

Incidentally, Green Day were fantastic at Reading Festival a couple of years ago but were out to shock at the end of their set when they piled all their instruments up on stage and set fire to them! (Don't try this at home kids :D ) In a wave of nostalgia, it took me back to my early years, and shades of the Who and other contempory bands' anarchic behaviour. Those were the days...... :Crylol:

One of the non-musical highlights of our festies is that Tj gets to wear his Abena x-plusses which means he never misses a good set queuing for a pee in one of the downsides of weekend - the dreaded Portaloos!

Dolly

Your right Dolly glasto is the best, if you can get tickets.

One person I did see which I forgot to post was Rolf Harris, which we found when walking between tents.

Bowie at glasto that sunday night was amazing. I wounder how many people was there in a nappy that night :thumbsup:

I wouldn't be caught dead at a concert undiapered. They sell beer at concerts and the restroom lines are always long. Why miss out on the show when you can just use your diapers?

I am a big time YES fan and seen them many times. Also seen Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo, The Eagles, Rick Wakeman, ELP, INXS, Heart,Ravi Shankar, Chicago, The Beach Boys, Eric Burton, Peter Paul & Mary, The Dead and CSN&Y. Been to more but that's all I can remember... Oh yeah, PINK FLOYD's THE WALL - LA!!!!

Rock on and stay Pampered

SoCalAB :band:

http://socalab.250x.com

I love concerts, and I was wondering who elese out there did as well. I have gone to a couple Ozzfest, Sevendust, X-fest, The BlackDahliMurder, and Wednesday 13. IF you do go to concerts what ones and do you wear diapers there. I haven't cause I go with friends who aren't into this.

YOURS TRUELY

BabyFreak

Someone mentioned the Green Day - American Idiot Tour earlier and I forgot to add that Tj saw them in Milton Keynes in June. He went with a couple of friends because I was working and couldn't get time off :( (and I'm not proud to admit it, but yes, I was rather jealous).

He's too busy to post right now but I know he had a brilliant day!

Dolly

There is an affordable solution to expensive concerts. In my area we have the Orange County Fair and several bands (including Heart) have played there. Concert was included in the price of the admission to the fair.

Oldie Stations sometimes have great promotions. KCBS in LA (no longer on the air) used to have summer concerts with some of the greats. I have been to several of these. Price was about $10 and we saw bands like the Association, Martha Reeves, The Turtles (Flo and Eddie) and Tommy James and the Shondells.

If Ringo Starr ever comes to your town this is a must. Ususally the price of the concert is affordable and his "All Starr" Band are friends and former members of other bands. We saw Burton Cummings (Guess Who), Timothy B. Schmitt (Eagles), Joe Walsh (Eagles and James Gang) and usually backing him on drums is his son Zack. I think it would be super cool to see Dahni Harrison play guitar with his band but I doubt that will happen.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

I love concerts but getting too expensive for me

I have seen

Whitesnake

Van Halen

Aerosmith (several times)

Poison

Wha-whoo! Now those are some sweet concert lists. I'd trade just about anything to have been able to see Pink Floyd in concert. Another I wish I could have seen is Queen. And duh, The Beatles :D (know I said this elsewhere earlier, but :beer: to John -- happy birthday.)

Actually talking about the oldies stations putting on shows reminds me that I've seen Three Dog Night in concert. That was sweet. Their live version of "Old Fashioned Love Song" is SWEET.

SoCal, dude, how was Ravi Shankar? I almost went to go see him, but I didn't have a car of my own and couldn't quite get the interest up from people that did have vehicles. I still kick myself for not trying harder... Another one I kick myself on was not going to see Ray Charles when he was at Summerfest (Milwaukee Wisconsin's Summerfest -- largest music festival in this hemisphere!!!).

As a sidetrek to make up for all the live music I miss, I collect live bootlegs (I try and stick to bands that actually allow/encourage this, but, I can't say that my desire to listen to great live shows really respects these bounds). Anyone else out there into bootlegs? (I've got a bunch of Grateful Dead, Phish, and Pink Floyd bootlegs... and a a few from many other bands.)

I have seen Ravi twice. He openned up for George Harrison during his Dark Horse tour. That was at the LA Forum. Then about 18 years ago I saw Ravi at the Orange County Performing Arts auditorium. If you like Indian music, he is the best. His daughter performed a great concert in the tribute to George Harrison. Ravi orchestrated and arranged it and she ROCKED!!!.

Peace

SoCal, dude, how was Ravi Shankar?

Name all of them? Ummm, wow that would be a huge list. LOLOLO

I go to the biggies, the little night clubs, fairs, you name it. Seen motley crew just a few months ago (awesome) I just seen the Gin blossems last night. Like i said it would be huge list.

As for porta potties vs diapers? Hands down to the diaper. Just think of all the people and diseases out there today. No way would i plop down on that seat or touch that door. Don't mean to sound like a germ-a-phobe but i think can wait till after the show and just get a re-tread.......... LOLOLOLO I know im clean... I normally run a molicare with a liner in it. You can get mighty thirsty at a show if the beer isn't 7 bucks a cup......

There use to be an artical years back on the net about Football fans, Nascar, concerts and sporting events in general where diaper company's were seeing a rise in people using diaposable pads at events and i think walmart employees was meantioned as well something about no breaks during work hours or something. I was going to link it here but i can't find it now.

C-ya

Rocky :boxing:

Hi Vic.

I remember those shows too. Did you ever chatch the Iron Butterfly back at the PIKE around 73? They played in a tent and it was sponsered by Cal Worthington.

Long Beach has a new concert venue called the Vault now on Pine. I think it sucks as they mostly bring in the rappers and hip hoppers. We had a knifing there. I guess the days of peaceful rock concerts died with the Grateful Dead.

You still in the LA area?

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

:beer:

I went to alot of concerts back when I was a teenager. Let's see I went to; "The Warped Tour" and "The Big A** Show" and "The Snow Core Tour" all three featured punks bands such as; Pennywise, Dropkick Murphy's, Nofx, Social Distortion, Long Beach Dub Allstars, plus tons of others I just can't think of right now. I love music it brings out the rebel in me! B)

Geez, I've been to so many concerts I don't think I can remember them all. Mostly in the genre that Morv posted. I love music though - I'm a drummer and play in a band.

Never worn diapers to practice or a gig though - I'm starting to think it might be a good idea however. Drinking beers all night and by the time we get to the third set and you're in that 'take a leak every 20 mins' cycle we're into the 4th song and there's still quite a way to go.... I'm thinking it would be convienent to be wearing right now! You get the evil eye from everyone else when you get up and run to the b-room in the middle of the set. Don't know if I could go while I'm playing however...

It sure would suck to have taking a piss cause you to lose your beat.

Yeah, too much going on with both arms and legs moving. I'd be in the middle of going and here comes a break or change in the song and you have to concentrate while I'm in the middle of letting it go...

Check this out - (true story too!) I was getting my hair cut last month by this girl Mary that does my hair regularly and we were talking about this very subject - the band, drinking and having to get up in the middle of the later sets to take a leak. She says (no kidding!) you should try Depends! I said yeah that would probably be a good idea! We both laughed and it passed but I was thinking - she doesn't even know.... :D

Hey Crow, what do you wear over your Abenas? I love them, they are so huge! I wear them around my place and to bed. How do you cover them up without anyone seeing? I wear Attends out regularly but I don't think I could even get my jeans to button over an Abena X Plus let alone the bulk showing.