LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would Anybody Be Willing To Talk To Me?

Hey everybody, I'm kind of a lurker. I have been wanting to be a daddy to someone since I was 12. I grew up without a father and feel that this is why i feel this way. I am 19 now and cannot keep anyone close enough to talk to me.

I would just like to know from anybody, male or female, mommy/daddy, or baby, what is it that yall look for in a relationship???

My urge is starting to control my life and I just don't know what to do about it.

There is no body near me into the lifestyle who will talk to me or meet up. So I was hoping for anybody's opinions on what to do or What you look for.

Thanks....

this is coming from a girl who was actively seeking a daddy and was extremely specific in my profiles about what i did like and what i did not like, andyet still got hundreds of responses from people hwo clearly did NOT read my profile....

so some things that made me want to talk to the guy again..

when he first responded to my online add you could see he had actually read my profile, because he would refer to things, or ask me questions about things i had mentioned, but more than just ask me the question he would answer it himself, such as "your profile says you are a readerdo you have a favourite author or genre mine is....."

the first conversations did not revolved around diapers, or any aspect of ab play, they were just normal converastions you'd have with anyone, maybe some slight flirting. If you dont have anything in common outside of ab/dl stuff its going to be a very strained relationship.

There was no pressure from him to meet. He told me after the first couple times we talked on line he liked me and wondered if i wanted to talk on the phone. He offered me his phone number and said whenever i want, if i wanted i could call him, then moved on to another part of hte conversation.

Our first few phone conversations he never mentioned diapers or diaper play unless i hinted it, or we said something that had a double entendre, but we just talked again about our day, about anything that came up.

After a few phone conversations he asked if we wanted to meet. Its important to know here, that you need to be able to get a feeling from the girl/guy if they are really into even talking on hte phone with you anymore, or are you calling them way to much and they are just answering so you'll stopcalling. Also, if you dont think they want to meet, or they have already said they aren'tready to meet, dont bring it up.

I guess the worst thing you can do is be pushy, seem self involved, mention diapers or things about ab/dl play alllllll the time, and generally just treat her like a means to an end. For any relationship to work, friendship, or more intimate you have to take an interest in the other person not only for what you can get out of them.

When you two finally do meet, ask her/him... what do they want to do that first time. I mean you may be surprised, one of them may want to jump right into diaper play... others may just want to go out on a normal date...

just be yourself and dont come across as a guy who just wants to get his rocks off. Thats usually a big turn off for a girl.

Helloo..

you can't keep anyone close enough? why is that? also, how is that? people are naturally inclined towards other people. many people grow close simply because no one better is around ("settling") so what, dare i ask, is it about you that drives people away?

I'm sorry you can't fulfill your daddy desires. I'm in a similar predicament at the moment. I find that a life filled with other interests helps keep the dull throbbing need at bay until somebody worthy of my twisted loving devotion crosses my path. So lead a full life. It's healthy anyway and the best way to solve the problem (by meeting some good potential babes.) So go on, get out of bed and do something. A lot of something. That's the only way to combat it. It won't obliterate the urge but it will beat it back so that the urge only consumes you as you lie awake at night twisting the covers in insatiable want.

I don't believe in restricting oneself to those who are already actively practicing their alternative "lifestyles". There are not enough people in any area for someone to find a truly satisfying match. The chances are extremely low. Anyway, you can't blame the rest of humanity for not recognizing what kinky bastards they are, you must show them. Bwa...ha...ha...

Being a mommy/daddy is a very good thing. Because we are willing to provide something many people aren't: all-encompassing love. It's hard to give. And many people want it. Believe me. No one will admit it. But everyone (everyone) wants it deep down. So getting someone to bestow that love upon is really a matter of selecting the right person and successfully coaxing out their regressive behavior. It takes a lot of patience, care and attention.

What do I look for? I like power. I like men who can successfully wield power. And then I like reducing them to helpless bawling boys. I look for someone to conquer. And, forsake of longevity, I look for someone who can continually challenge me. It's hard to find.

I also look for a submissive streak. I'm pretty good at sniffing it out. Lucky for me, it's typically the powerful men who have it.

Men who interest me are very intelligent. I like it if his body of knowledge surpasses mine in some or many aspects. It gives me something to play off of and keeps me on my toes. He also tends to have feminine qualities (grace, style, etc.) to counterbalance my masculinity. He has a good sense of mystery and is secretly a die-hard romantic. Meaning he's not scared off when the passion boils over into some unsightly forms. He is usually aware of his latent BDSM desires. Usually those less aware mistake these types of men as authoritative, powerful, competent leaders in every arena of life. They usually are in some aspect, but they are something completely different otherwise.

But I'm a very picky person. And rather extreme in my emotions. I cannot "date" someone. I can only fall in love with someone, otherwise view him only as a friend. There is no romantic middle ground. I have never stopped loving those I have fallen in love with. I don't intend to stop. Fortunately for me, I'm rarely attracted to people, but this makes for many a night pummeled with desires I can't act out.

Anyway, you're only 19. You still have plenty of time to find that special someone. And you're so young that many of your peers have not yet realized what they really want sexually or romantically. (Which is why I aimed for slightly older guys in my late teens.) You could always wrangle for the slutty girls with daddy issues. You know they'll dig the father figure stuff. But if you want something more substantial, figure out who you want and go about the slow time-consuming process of properly seducing them. Don't be put off but superficial details either. The complete package may come in unexpected packaging. Good luck!

Dude you are only 19, let me save you some serious relationship issues. PEOPLE SUCK! That being said, take your time and you will at some point find your match. The key is you have to let people get close to you. I have the same problem, I spent so many years masking my feelings that I had a hard time defining myself. Spend the next few years of your life figuring out who you are and what makes you tick.

Hello mean mommy, how are you doing? You and Sarahab are two of my favorite cohorts on here. You both tend to brighten my day with your mastery of subtelty ;)