LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Best Choice Of My Life

Babybunnz

I have 2 bathrooms, one with a shower, one with a toilet. Since I don't need a toilet anymore i decided to make it off limits to ensure my not cheating. I locked it from the inside and took the key, since its subzero out i took a metal bowl (not microwavable) and EPOXIED the thing to the pavement. I took the key and water and put them in the bowl... There is almost no way I can get in my bathroom without breaking anything until spring... :lol::lol: Im so happy

I like this place... Im new

I don't have any living relatives and I moved away from all of the people I know so I could do this. I get my money from welfare.

Sounds lonely. If this is true, (Which I doubt it is. You're only 20 years old and in this situation? How?) I'd advise you to stop letting your fetish ruin your life. You don't need to live in total isolation in order to live out your fantasy of wearing diapers. There are a lot of people on this site who wear 24/7 or close to it, and they aren't cloistering themselves away from society. If you want advice on how to balance diapers with your real life, there are a lot of kind people on this site who will be more than willing to talk with you. You just need to be honest and open with them.

^^^

Agreed!

Dont let them take over your life!!!

I have a hard time with it too, but i dont just lock myself away from society because of my fetish... You need to learn to deal with it a little better than you obviously are (if this is true...)

I have 2 bathrooms, one with a shower, one with a toilet. Since I don't need a toilet anymore i decided to make it off limits to ensure my not cheating. I locked it from the inside and took the key, since its subzero out i took a metal bowl (not microwavable) and EPOXIED the thing to the pavement. I took the key and water and put them in the bowl... There is almost no way I can get in my bathroom without breaking anything until spring... :lol::lol: Im so happy

I don't understand: the shower and toilet are separate? I know that there are showerless "powder rooms", but I don't think I've ever seen a room that was equipped with solely a shower....does it have a sink? How is this practical? That's basically *inviting* homeowners to use their shower as a toilet.

And what's up with the bowl on the sidewalk? Is this in the path of pedestrians? People could steal your inexplicably frozen toilet key. Then you'd have strangers infiltrating your bathroom.

Why is there a key for the bathroom, or for any room in your house? Is this a Victorian mansion?

I'm a very inquisitive person. :ninja:

Do epoxy resins even work at sub-zero temperatures? (I'm not a scientist--I honestly don't know.)

Is anyone else starting to wonder whether AB/DL is linked to pathological lying? We get a disproportionate amount of newbies who apparently come here just for the thrill of posting outrageous "OMG guess what happened today" stories.

Granted, I used to live in an older house that had skeleton keys (I've never heard of keys specific to a half-bathroom, though), and my grandparents' house had a lone shower stall in the laundry room.

Is anyone else starting to wonder whether AB/DL is linked to pathological lying? We get a disproportionate amount of newbies who apparently come here just for the thrill of posting outrageous "OMG guess what happened today" stories.

It's repressed ABDLism...people have fantasies but no way to act on them, so they partially achieve it by posting ficticious stories and reading other people's responses to their stories, as if it were real.

At least, that's what I'm guessing.

Granted, I used to live in an older house that had skeleton keys (I've never heard of keys specific to a half-bathroom, though), and my grandparents' house had a lone shower stall in the laundry room.

Come to think of it, I once saw a shower in the middle of a bedroom. Right in the middle of a standard bedroom was a large shower, and the bathroom/toilet was quite some ways away. That always bothered me.

Do epoxy resins even work at sub-zero temperatures? (I'm not a scientist--I honestly don't know.)

I agree with you on that. I didn't sign up to post outragous stories of my day to day life in diapers (fictious or not), I came here to connect with people into the same kinda lifestyle. Sometimes, I just think these people want attention.

As for the bathroom debate, there are all kinds of crazy, fucked up houses in this world.

And what the fuck is epoxy!?!

Guest dl_aslee

Hum certainly smells fishy and hasn't posted back. I just noticed apparently a female age 20, from my years on the internet it seems a lot less likely that a female would do something like this. I demand photos of both you and the bowl, or I call shins. All you need is something to show that your body is that of a female, which is easy enough to do without revealing anything that could distinguish it was you if a person you know found it.

On a side note...for the question what is a Epoxy. It is a two part glue/resin. You mix one with the other to form a chemical reaction. Now granted when this is done..the two have a chemical reaction...and as such create a bit of heat. Thus over coming the outside temperature by creating the heat due to their chemicals interacting. As such depending on which formula you use it is possible for this "epoxy" to set and cure at any given temperature.

As for the bathroom with locks..My bathroom has a lock..but it's a inside lock..as in that it has the twisty thing on the knob inside, and on the outside while not requiring a key has a hole that a long pointed object must be inserted to unlock.... I have seen quite a few homes that have locks on not only the bathroom but bedrooms, den's, what have you.. that require a key... Okay back to our regularly scheduled program! ;)

I don't understand: the shower and toilet are separate? I know that there are showerless "powder rooms", but I don't think I've ever seen a room that was equipped with solely a shower....does it have a sink? How is this practical? That's basically *inviting* homeowners to use their shower as a toilet.

And what's up with the bowl on the sidewalk? Is this in the path of pedestrians? People could steal your inexplicably frozen toilet key. Then you'd have strangers infiltrating your bathroom.

Why is there a key for the bathroom, or for any room in your house? Is this a Victorian mansion?

I'm a very inquisitive person. :ninja:

What Babybunnz is actually saying is that it is 1 1/2 bathrooms. One having a toilet and tub/shower, sink and one having just a toilet and sink.

What Babybunnz is actually saying is that it is 1 1/2 bathrooms. One having a toilet and tub/shower, sink and one having just a toilet and sink.

So if she has two toilets, what's the point of permanently sealing off one of them, if there's only another sitting around to taunt her?

If only people would take the energy it takes to make stuff up and put it into the story forum. They could even write in the first person if they wanted ... and get feedback and positive recognition, instead of getting labeled as a troll. *sigh*