LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Auto Fellatio

babyfur

is anyone else turned on by it? and can anyone else do it besides me? For those of you lacking a thesaurus auto fellatio is a fancy soundinmg name for self sucking. Someone I know showed me a video of it once and I was intrigued, so I got more flexible and now I can blow myself if I feel a desire to. So yeah speak up.

I think if you just worked at your flexibility you could do it, but you do need to be of the proper weight or body shape, I'm skinny with no gut at all, and I tried but couldn't do it, but I do think if I worked on it I would be able to pull it off.

This could be a good goal to work on for me, I think I goning to start practiceing ASAP.

I don't get many volunteers to help me otherwise....LOL

hahah i thought you meant you were giving ur car a blow job! auto... lol

What would I suck on the tailpipe?! I was once dared to try and hump a car's tailpipe for $50 but declined since it sounded extremely painful. And yeah flexibility is the most important thing. I'm a little out of shape but I'm still super flexible, it's fun to watch people freak out when I scratch my ear with my foot in public. I wonder what it would be like to have someone top me while I was self-sucking. Any volunteers?

• 2 months later...

I think if you just worked at your flexibility you could do it, but you do need to be of the proper weight or body shape, I'm skinny with no gut at all, and I tried but couldn't do it, but I do think if I worked on it I would be able to pull it off.

OUCH!!! Wouldn't that hurt!! :bash:

ive gotten far enough to were i can do a self facial but that's it i would so love to do this im just not flexible enough to get all that far down im lucky enough to get as far as i am i have seen pictures of this though were people use chairs and stuff to help them

Guest Baby_brad

I do the self facial daily, its so much fun when you can shoot straight into your mouth.. however getting it in the eye, not so much. OW. I'm lucky to have a bunkbed and I just put my legs behind my head on the bottom of the top bunk and go to town.

Guest dllightning

I did it a few times as a young teen. If I could do it now, I'd get a lot more BJs. One thought occurs to me, would a guy be considered gay or Bi if the sucked his own cock?

Because a male gives himself pleasure, does that make him gay? Nope.

Does every male that "handles" himself become gay by doing this? Nope.

Self sexual pleasure is a selfish act. In the confines of marriage you get a partner to pleasure you which is much more funner.

Thinks of the tune... "One, is the loneliest number..."

I've done it many a times. I actually did it earlier today. I'm curious, does anyone roleplay anything? Usually I do it while wearing my girly clothes, then I pretend I'm a girl giving her boyfriend a BJ.

I find it's easiest to put your hands below your bottom, and push off the ground, making your lower half higher than your upper while bending, or at least allowing you to reach.

I've done it many a times. I actually did it earlier today. I'm curious, does anyone roleplay anything? Usually I do it while wearing my girly clothes, then I pretend I'm a girl giving her boyfriend a BJ.

I find it's easiest to put your hands below your bottom, and push off the ground, making your lower half higher than your upper while bending, or at least allowing you to reach.

I will give that a try later on tonight...thanks

• 2 months later...

I can't believe no one thought of this one, spit or swallow? :D

I have dreams about this and when I do, almost always wake up to sticky underwear.

I most certainly can't swallow, I barely ever actually take it in my mouth. Since I'm no longer aroused, obviously, I find it heartily disgusting and not sexually appealing at all, so, I just pull it out of my mouth right near the end and finish like normal masturbating.