LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Happend To My Diaperspace Account?

I don't believe that diaperspace and dailydiapers have anything in common except for the word "diaper" in their name. As a result, if you want to know what happened to diaperspace, you might want to ask the admins there, not the admins here who likely know nothing about it.

Yep, sorry. We have no ability to fix diaperspace issues. Been seeing a lot of problem reports though - might be time for them to do another hosting upgrade. I've stayed away from "space" scripts since others have it covered, but if they continue to run slow and have issues, I may add one of there is interest.

I actually enjoy diaperspace. But Cali (the owner) has sent out numerous bulletins and messages saying that the change name feature will lock you out of your account. how you could miss that is beyond me. I think she would have been best off to just take off the feature, instead of leaving it there for people to mess with but that's just me.

They do have issues, but it's a free community, so I guess I'll take what I can get. ^.^