LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanking Phrases

kazubb

So my loving girlfriend (er... now Fiancé :) ) comes to me and tells me she wants to be spanked. And she wants it over my knee! This is totally hot! I was asking her what things I should say that'll turn her on and she didn't really know. I need some good spanking phrases to use during our session. Things like: "Do you understand me?", "Look at me young lady!", "I'll give you something to cry about!", "Shame on you!", and "You need to start behaving and straighten up and I mean now!". What else?? Make me a huge list here!! Help me out!

Being dominant and assertive and just standing up to her is no problem. Thats not what I'm starting here. What I'm asking is for everyone to put together a list of those HOT SEXY phrases to say during a good spanking. Things our parents said to us maybe?

The spanking itself is what turns her on, right?

Just the whole thing of calling her "a naughty girl," or something that implies a spanking is coming up is enough. ^_^

Or even better...

Being nice, not acting like a spanking is coming up at all...

and suddenly lashing out with some random excuse to spank her with!

Well, at least, that's how I'd like it. :P

The spanking itself is what turns her on, right?

Just the whole thing of calling her "a naughty girl," or something that implies a spanking is coming up is enough. ^_^

Or even better...

Being nice, not acting like a spanking is coming up at all...

and suddenly lashing out with some random excuse to spank her with!

Well, at least, that's how I'd like it. :P

Honestly I'm still learning what it is she likes. I know for me I like to know that a spanking is coming. The nervous butterflies you get in your stomach when you know it's gonna come and have to wait a little for it to happen. That's kinda hot! Then I like to be scolded and yelled at while getting a spanking. The feeling of being naughty and in trouble. But she told me that the only spankings she ever got in life were from her parents. So this sounds like a new experience to her. I've done my fair share of spanking girlfriends before. I like to hear what their parents said and how they did the punishments. Incorporate a little childhood moments into the spanking. Kick starts the imagination a little sometimes. :) She told me that she was spanked with a wooden spoon by mom and got dads belt, but only twice. Her dad favored her.

She hasn't told me much about her spankings or much about how she wants me to do it. She loves watching classic movies and her dad is a huge John Wayne fan. One morning I was talking about a "certain" John Wayne movie where he spanks his wife after relationship troubles. We'd been going through a little drama the night before and told her that I should give her a spanking for doubting our love and to show her how much I do. She said something smart and I threw her over my knee and pulled her Goodnites down and gave her a little 20 minute session. That was the only time we've done that and since then she's told me many times she wants more. She had naughty thoughts at work one day about me bending her over the table and spanking her with a paddle! She came home with bite marks in her lip from thinking about it all day.

When she told me a few days back before I posted this, she said she needs to be spanked and has been long over due for one. I told her to share her fantasies about it and I'll do anything she wanted for her. She said she wants to be spanked over me knee with her pants down. That's hot! I asked to tell me what her parents would often say during a spanking but she "can't remember" So here are some more hot things to say to a bad girl:

"Do you understand me?"

"Look at me young lady!"

"I'll give you something to cry about!"

"Shame on you!"

"This time you are going to learn a good lesson!"

"You need to start behaving and straighten up and I mean now!"

"What were you thinking?"

"You know I can't have that!" Where I'm from "we can't have that." means "we don't allow that." Or "That's not acceptable. I won't have that here."

"No way am I going to tolerate you ___" fill in offence

"Why am I spanking you?"

"I better not have to do this again soon"

"Please tell me why you are in this childish position again."

"This is a lesson in obedience you apparently need often."

"I often wonder why you can't say 'I'm sorry' before I have to spank you. You say it often enough when you're getting a spankng!"

• 1 month later...

So my loving girlfriend (er... now Fiancé :) ) comes to me and tells me she wants to be spanked. And she wants it over my knee! This is totally hot! I was asking her what things I should say that'll turn her on and she didn't really know. I need some good spanking phrases to use during our session. Things like: "Do you understand me?", "Look at me young lady!", "I'll give you something to cry about!", "Shame on you!", and "You need to start behaving and straighten up and I mean now!". What else?? Make me a huge list here!! Help me out!

I think a erotic way of making a spanking more fun is to make it like a ritual.

Maybe set aside a day of the week for a "maintenance spanking".

If your at work and she's at home, call and remind her to prepare for her punishment.

Send her to the bedroom and give her some corner-time in just her panties and shirt.

Or pull down the panties around her ankles while she faces the corner.

The expectation of a spanking can be as erotic if not more enticing than the punishment itself.

Have her stand in front of you while your sitting on the edge of the bed or chair.

Tell her why she's being spanked, have her ask to be spanked and/or just calmly lecture her.

Spanking hard is not the trick, in fact it can be a turn off. So can anger.

Be in control.

When you give the first swat on the bare bottom with opened palm, make it medium.

Then harder, then softer and slow way down maybe even pause.

This gives a feeling of surprise, that she will not know what happens next.

After it's over with, give hugs and kisses. make it a loving spanking.