LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Was Just Thinking

Juliabam

You're just a reference to a toku show? So you are just a reference? Which means you are not real?

But how can that be if you are on this message board? Are you a figment of my imagination?

You know, this whole thinking thing is probably bad for me.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Julia started it; I have always believed that thinking is bad for people, it wears their brains out. There is space here for an Irish joke, but political correctness forbids it.

Everyone likes to tell jokes about the "other lot"; Swedes about Norwegians, Poles about Russians, and the Indians about Sikhs.

I was once involved with a pre-service cadet organisation. We were doing an initiative exercise about crossing a small river. They started by trying to throw a rope across, and it fell short. One very keen cadet dropped the end of the rope he was holding, shouted "Don't worry Sir, I'll fetch it!" and waded in fully clothed up to his neck to retrieve the other end.

He was a Sikh. (Showy courage is very much a Sikh tradition.) I couldn't laugh, not because of the racial implications, but because I knew he also had a black belt in karate, but of such things these jokes are made.

In here anybody can have what ever colour belt they want, you can't physically hurt anyone. Bashing is fun, as long as everybody is in on doing it, and then it doesn't matter a bit who it is you bash. If you can't take it, just don't join in. Else give back. Toads have a right to be heard too, but you don't have to actually listen to them, you can step on them if you like that better, but even then they still have a right to be heard, even if their sound will be splat!

I must warn you I have a black belt in Origami and I can fold you into a table napkin with the flick of a finger!

Aaaahhhh - Hai!.... SPLAT!

I have a bright green belt in folding a napkin into a frog, but the folded napkin have more features. -for instance you can kiss it without looking silly, just pretend you're wiping your mouth with it, and it will not stink no matter how long you keep it in your pocket!

come on, cheer up silly old bird, atleast you can be certain it will not be how you will end your days. You should probably be more carefull round foxes and men with green hats with orange bands in them, and metalthingies they use to point at other animals to make them dead.

So as long as you keep fluffing your wings in here, that sort of unfortune is not much likely to happen to you.

Oh you lucky duck! Julia's been nice to you. I never thought Mrs Davros ever had it in her. Perhaps I should indulge myself in a few emoticons :wub::wub: and she might take pity on me. I might even get a kiss.

Oh you lucky duck! Julia's been nice to you. I never thought Mrs Davros ever had it in her. Perhaps I should indulge myself in a few emoticons :wub::wub: and she might take pity on me. I might even get a kiss.

The difference is; I really like duckie, he's such a sweet feathery bundle of joy, and ducks taste good, kinda like chicken but somehow different!

Certainly duck tastes better than bats. Battery Bats are even less flavoursome.

Oh dear! I do try to be nice to Julia, and I sympathise deeply with her predicament, but Oh God! It isn't easy! It runs counter to my natural foul temperament.

(That is something different to Square Duck's naturally fowl temperament.)

To answer the age-old question, "Which came first; the chicken or the egg?" The answer is:

THE ROOSTER.

Actually.. you only need to read the fist pages of the bible, to learn that it was in fact the rooster AND the hen, and that they following were ordered by God to become fertile! So an answer to the question egg or hen, the answer is hen since rooster were never mentioned!

Actually.. you only need to read the fist pages of the bible, to learn that it was in fact the rooster AND the hen, and that they following were ordered by God to become fertile! So an answer to the question egg or hen, the answer is hen since rooster were never mentioned!

And besides, continuing along with this bible lesson, God created all of the animals. Nowhere in the bible did it ever mention that God created all the eggs. :) Therefore, the chicken (and the tadpole too) came first.

My own holy book is quite clear; while God was taking a nap, his right leg mated with his left one, and produced the race of frogs.

Quite obvious, when you think about it.

• 2 weeks later...

If a frog was in Mint condition, it would mean that it had just been issued from the Royal Mint: bright, shiny, unscratched - even by Julia's fingernails - valuable, and with the HM the Queen's head stamped on it.