LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pjs At Target (and On Sale!)

Hi friends,

I know it's been forever and a day since I last posted here but I've been inspired to get more active in the AB/DL scene since attending a recent diaper party (which totally rocked by the way... if you haven't gone to one and you get the chance you should definitely do it. It really changes your prospective).

Anyways, I learned through a friend at the party that Target sells footed PJs in the boys section that come in really big sizes. I didn't believe the guy so I went to Target myself and sure enough they do have them there... and they're cheap (on sale for like $13). They have them up to boys sizes 14/16 which means if you're a medium sized adult they'll probably fit you. It turns out that they also sell some footed PJs in the ladies department which may go up to even bigger sizes. I didn't look at them too much.

The designs are pretty sweet too. I got the rocket ship one that glows in the dark which is like icing on the cake considering how much of a space geek I am.

So, yeah, go check 'em out. Think of it as an early cheap gift to yourself.

~Jessm5

PS. It's good to be back (again)

PPS. Sorry if this is a rehash of a previous discussion topic. I tried searching for Target Footed PJs in the threads and couldn't find any hits.

they have three designs of adult woman's foot pj's,... light blue ones with clouds all over them, pink ones with a bunny on the upper left breast and the feet look like bunnies, and red ones where the feet look like sock monkeys.

However, beware, that the sizes at target run small. For example, the XL says it will fit size 18/20, however, a target size18/20 is actually a 14/16 are most other stores. the XXL says it will fit 22/24 but it will really only fit an 18/20. Also if you are taller than 5' 10" i do not recommend these pj's as you will not be able to full stretch out in them.

But if you a 20 in womens and under 5 10" then go for it, they are super warm and soft and the fact that on the pink ones the feet have bunny faces on them, and the red ones have sock monkey's on em is great.

The are around 25$ for the adult women's ones. However i think they are almost all sold out on their website.

well, actually, they have way more than just 3 styles.

They have penquins, monkeys, snow men, 2 kitten variants, and a few others, in womens style. I know, because I've bought every style they have for the girlfriend.

for men, they have Rockets, Robots, Dinosaurs, Camo, Firetrucks, and several sports variants of which I think are baseball, soccer, and football.

Personally, I'm 5'10, about about 190lbs and I can get myself into the boys XL without too much of a squeeze.... even after I've washed them.... its not horrible at all.

My target had the blue ones with the clouds already mentioned, a plain pink one, and a Hello Kitty one. I own the last two. It's the only place I buy sleepers.

My first sleeper was from the kids department. They did fit for a while, but i am 5'9 and they are a tad bit too small by now...

-Sophie

Didn't take long for the scammers to buy out some stock and put them on Ebay for $45 dollars..what a shame. I gotta get over to my Target soon!

Ebay is full of resellers like that but I don't think that's all bad. Sure, you pay too much but it sells the products which is good for the manufacturer and the store that sells it, keeps the interest in the market segment alive which is good for us, and gives the people who are still 'in the closet' a way to be discreet ;) Like the almost extinct crossdresser stores, when people figure out they're getting ripped off they 'come out' and buy openly at their local store which is good for everybody and their local economy too. I don't remember having footed PJ's and don't like anything on my feet in bed but the Hello Kitty one's might just make me try some :blush:

Bettypooh