LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help 24 Hour Coach Trip

hiya in just under 2 weeks i will be going skiing, due to cost factor and me not being so keen on flying i will be taking a coach trip from london to grenoble(france) which is a 24 hour coach trip. i suffer from having no bladder or bowel control and need to wear nappies 24/7.(however am also a diaper lover) im a bit worried about changing on the coach, leaking onto the seat, and possibley the person next to me smelling urine or something like that. also are incontinence products readily available in french supermarkets (nappy style) any help / advice/ tips would be much apreciated

hiya in just under 2 weeks i will be going skiing, due to cost factor and me not being so keen on flying i will be taking a coach trip from london to grenoble(france) which is a 24 hour coach trip. i suffer from having no bladder or bowel control and need to wear nappies 24/7.(however am also a diaper lover) im a bit worried about changing on the coach, leaking onto the seat, and possibley the person next to me smelling urine or something like that. also are incontinence products readily available in french supermarkets (nappy style) any help / advice/ tips would be much apreciated

That's quite a long trip, as France is supposed to only be about 4 hours wide by TGV. Check out "Eurostar" (goes under the channel) for better schedule.

As for french supermarkets, you need to go to www.abkingdom.com and ask, as this site is french.

Changing on a coach is no different from changing anywhere else -- you pull out your stuff (it can be in a sack by itself) and walk to the bathroom. Just check your setup in a safe place before leaving, like spend a long session on DailyDi and check it...

• 1 month later...

If i were you i would pack a small bag of extra diapers to take with you, cause there is no guarantee that you'll actually be able to find good diapers in the supermarkets. A standard carry-on bag should suffice, that can hold at least 20 diapers or so.

If that doesn't work for you, let me know and i'll try to think of something else!

Get yourself some Abri or Molicare diapers. They seem to work well for traveling.

In London, a lot of the large medical stores carry the Tena range. The Maxi Slip OR Maxi Pull up will cope well. However, if you are on a bus for 24hrs, you will have bathroom breaks, or can use the bathroom on the bus to change. You should not have more than one messy diaper to take care of, and over a 24hr period, two wet ones. What I also suggest is that you get a pair of incontinent plastic pants to go over your diaper, and wear a dress rather than jeans. The reason is that a dress and panties will not put the external presure on a diaper as much as a pair of skin tight jeans will, and it will be mush easier to just pull down panties, plastic panties and lift up your dress to change rather than remover shoes and jeans in a small bathroom that is moving.

If, however, you prefer NOT to change on a bus, then get yourself a pack of pampers size 4/5 and a tub of sudocreme. Use two pampers (one at the rear, and one at the front ) as stuffers on a tena maxi slip. Use plenty of sudocreme on your diaper area before putting on this diaper. Use sellotape to hold the bottom tapes from popping - they will when the pampers start to expand.

Prepare the pampers like this - cut both the full length of the diaper about 1-2 cm from the edge of the padding on the non-padding part to cut off all the elastic (sides and top and bottom) Turn the pampers face down, and start to peal off the cloth like cover - don't worry if the plastic tears - as that is what we want too - so the urine will leak from the pampers into the Tena. Now, place the 2 pampers into the Tena so that the pampers overlap in the middle. With the Tena, pull up all the leg gathers so that the pampers are under the edge and centered in the Tena. This could handle almost 48 hours wetting, but requires sellotape - to stop the tapes from popping as the diaper will get very heavy , and plastic pants - to avoid ANY leaks. If you have a large pair of panties that you could wear over the diaper and under the plastic panties, that would be ideal - and guarantee a leak free diaper. I suggest that you wear a dress that would go as far as your shoes to conceal the diaper.