LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Was There Anything Wrong With Me Showing Off My Diapers To Girls? Do You Think They May Have Noticed?

oh my god!

i swear if one more person says "its just underwear" i will completely lose it.

YES it is just underwear for someone who needs to wear it.

NO it is not just underwear when you wear it to get off.

given the content of the OP's post, diapers are NOT JUST underwear.

Please people, remember, not everyone wears diapers for a need, and many people wear them for sexual gratification. Just like a man who goes out dressed in women's underwear because he gets turned on knowing he has a secret.

I really dont care what he did, if he wants to run the risk of the far reaching repercussions than so be it. Personally i dont like seeing someone with their pants hanging down no matter what they are or are not wearing underneath.

But in the case of the Op DIAPERS ARE NOT HIS UNDERWEAR!!!! he clearly states he was excided being near girls while wearing and wetting a diaper.

look i'm sorry but there seems to be this ongoing trend where those of use who are into this for sexual reasons are just ignored and those who do not find this sexual seem to think everyone wears for the same reason they do. It is clearly not the case in this instance.

He was not showing off his underwear, he was showing off a prop he uses to gain sexual gratification, like a girl walking around with a strap on showing. yes it is the same thing, both are tools used to get sexual pleasure neither are underwear, although both are worn in the genital area!

Steady Sarah, you're going to blow a fuse there, LOL!! ;)

But seriously I'm with you on this, I also can't believe how many people seem to have convinced themselves that diapers are just regular underwear, like wearing a thong or boxers. Adult diapers are a medical aid for people who have a medical condition......end of story. The rest of us wear them because we get some form of fetish enjoyment from them (regardless of whether it's sexual or not).

If diapers were regular underwhere, your mom, dad, brothers and sisters would wear them. We wouldn't have people asking how they can explain this to a loved one, because the loved one would probably wear them too. People would all have packs of adult diapers in the weekly groceries, kids wouldn't need potty training, and GAP would sell a range of 'diaper cut' jeans!!

Seriously though you guys, if you think showing diapers for sexual kicks is the same as showing your 'Tommy H boxes' for fashion, and that most of the general public will view it that way, then you're living in a fools paradise.

Beth

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethany is 100% Correct and you should listen to her, She is speaking alot of sense but pete and the pervert who started the message are the typical male. Of course they don't see its wrong. I'm sure if they were female they would see things different.

hee...hee hee hee hee...hee..

my two cents!

personally i like spotting a bit of the bizarre in my everyday life. i wouldn't mind spying a diaper peeking out from under someone's shirt. it ain't gonna kill me, or anyone else. society is so fucking boring, i swear, i'm glad there are harmless weirdos scurrying around its edges.

although, if i became aware that someone had targeted me to be involved in a kinky action (such as exposing themselves) that i had no consent over, i'd be pretty pissed. even if it is harmless. i wouldn't mind if i were part of a crowd of people that saw a streaker on the field. but i'd be mad if a guy came up to me and flashed his junk. same for diapers. i don't care if some person reveals a slip of diaper to a complete bus full of people, of whom i am a part of. but if i were personally targeted i would be furious.

i guess it's because the person would be robbing me of my right to choose whether or not i want to participate in a sexual act. in a crowd it wouldn't be as personal. i wouldn't feel like a victim, but more a recipient of a strange situation. plus i would feel safe amongst other people who also have no idea of what's going on.

if the person isn't aggressive about it, but was more passively showing his diapers to anyone who cared to notice, instead of say, standing directly in front of them, i wouldn't mind either. because i have a choice of where to look, and i can choose to look away.

i would only be mad if i was being personally targeted and denied all choice but to participate. my rights would be violated. and that's crossing a line no matter how harmless the action is.

quite from the OP

I decided to wear them around my dorm in the hallways and around campus when a lot of girls were around. My college is predominately female so this is easy to do. So I was excited in being close to girls with my diaper on and wetting it. I then decided to show off my diapers. I lifted up my shirt a bit and my jeans are baggy so it showed, I did this several times. Once or twice in the dark usually a few feet away. Once I went into my a gymtype dance studio and three girls were in there. I pulled my shirt off to expose the bit of my diaper sticking out from my jeans.

Here you see he CLEARLY TARGETED FEMALES! so it was not a random crowd, then he specificall went into a room with only three females, purposely removed clothing so his diapers would be showing, and then in the dark? went up to just a few feet away from the girls...

ummmm where were you that it was so dark the girls could not see you?????? in any dorm ive been in the lights are on 24/7 in the hallways and common areas.. did you shut the lights out on the girls? everything in this post screams you are one step away from sneaking into girls dorm rooms when they are sleeping and standing there in just a diaper. Be very careful about your actions.

College campus's do not take sexual harassment lightly. and yes what you did could be considered sexual harassment or predatory behavior, then posting that you were excited by this online.... basically is just added more fuel to any fire someone wants to start!

Look, I'll just say this-- diapers have been sexual for me since about 1970 (tho not so much lately, but that''s beside the point). Nevertheless, if I saw this Attention Whore running around behaving like this, I'd grab him by the ear, pull his silly ass out of view, and give him a serious time out.

It doesn't matter if diapers are sexual for him or not. I'm offended by the blatent Attention Whoring-- LOOK AT ME, I'M WEARING A DIAPER, LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!111!!

The innocent bystanders (who are aware that it's being purposefully shoved into their face) aren't pondering "hmmm, look at that... I wonder if it's sexual for him." They're only thinking "What a loser-- these dumbass people who wear diapers for fun are creepy and annoying."

Thanks a lot for that.

wv

"hmmm, look at that... I wonder if it's sexual for him." They're only thinking "What a loser-- these dumbass people who wear diapers for fun are creepy and annoying."

Thanks a lot for that.

wv

hahah i'm sorry that last line just made me giggle.... i think cause the first time i came across an ab website that was my thought!

hahah i'm sorry that last line just made me giggle.... i think cause the first time i came across an ab website that was my thought!

That made me laugh too. For obvious reasons I've never thought that, but I was watching TV with a gf one night and some AB's came on (I think it was Jerry Springer, but it may have been another show.) Anyway, they had three AB's on stage. One was a sissy, one a guy in a sleeper, one a guy in just a t shirt and diaper. They also had a couple of AB mommies with them. We were in bed watching this show and the girl said something like "Oh my god look at these sad people. One even does a shit in the nappy and get's that woman to change him.......fucking hell!!" I'm lucky we were in bed with the light off, because my face was red.

That relationship didn't last........and no, I never did tell her!! :lol:

Beth

That made me laugh too. For obvious reasons I've never thought that, but I was watching TV with a gf one night and some AB's came on (I think it was Jerry Springer, but it may have been another show.) Anyway, they had three AB's on stage. One was a sissy, one a guy in a sleeper, one a guy in just a t shirt and diaper. They also had a couple of AB mommies with them. We were in bed watching this show and the girl said something like "Oh my god look at these sad people. One even does a shit in the nappy and get's that woman to change him.......fucking hell!!" I'm lucky we were in bed with the light off, because my face was red.

That relationship didn't last........and no, I never did tell her!! :lol:

Beth

Yeah that sounds like the Springer episode...The one in the Highchair was HeidiLynn ;)

It is still voyeurism as he was specifically trying to show off something that would get a reaction from the public and if he did take the jeans off I'm pretty sure he could be charged with indecent exposure or at least causing a public disruption.

Again it has everything to do with intent, his post was obvious that he wasn't asking about something accidental but something done on purpose to arose people and cause a reaction.

Not Voyeurism, its exhibitionism...

voyeurism: perversion in which a person receives sexual gratification from seeing the genitalia of others or witnessing others'' sexual behavior

exhibitionism: extravagant and conspicuous behavior intended to attract attention to yourself.

I love how most everyone is striving to have our community look good. These actions will probily lead to ab/dl being commonly accepted some day in the not so distant future. Like most everyone i thought your actions were inoproprete (misspelled I know) just give a little more thought to your action. I personaly have done many, many things I wished I had thought twice about

One of our common desires (perhaps even a need) is to be noticed in diapers. Actually, since you kept your pants on (I'm assuming you did) there was no foul. Your need to show your diaper to girls suggests a deep need to be nurtured. (Hangs out Dr. Turtlepins sign.) Many of us know that feeling, that need, and the emptiness that comes with it. At least your honest about what you're trying to do. My advise (points to sign) is to be careful, have fun, and find a girl who is willing to roleplay with you. (Takes down sign and checks sky to see if any lightening is coming his way.)

I understand what you are saying Turtlepins, but i think in the case of the OP his need is not to be nurtured, but to get aroused or in his words, excited, by girls seeing him in his diaper, or him standing next to them in the dark with a diaper on, without them knowing he is there..

to me these actions do not say "i need to be nurtured" but instead say "i'm so horny i can't control myself and am willing to sneak around in the dark around girls to get my rocks off"...

I'm guessing you have some stories to share to justify the statement, ne?

Of course, I'm not too proud to admit it......not really stories, but I've been there put it that way.

Just because I accept this now it doesn't mean that was always the case, I only really accept it now because I control it now. And I only think that's the case because it's not sexual for me anymore.

When I was your age Abrera it was very much a sexual need, and more often than not that need controlled me, not the other way round. I didn't go exposing diapers to girls or anything like that, but I did (like many of us) hide things from my parents, and I would often skip school so I could stay at home and wear diapers. I also shoplifted baby stuff when I was at school because I needed it so bad, but had no money to buy it. Whenever I did these things I knew it was wrong, or breaking the law and would screw up my young life if I got caught. I still did it though.........that's what a sexual fetish can do if you let it. It's like a drug addiction, the more you do it the more you want it, until you'll do almost anything to get your fix.

That's why I know a sexual need can start controlling your actions. The problem is that when you've done something a few times, it often becomes routine and you have to keep upping the anti for your next thrill........until sooner or later you go too far!!

Beth