LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dependent Weekend

As a former diapered bedwetter, my "spin" on the fetish includes extended time completely diaper dependent. There were repeated incidences of being kept in diapers for a day or 2 after having a messy accident. My most special memory is of an incident when i was 8. A thumbsucking bedwetter watching tv after breakfast, waiting for mom to clear the table and tend to the younger 2 kids. I was one of 2 bedwetters so I had company being in a wet diaper. I asked to be first so I could poo in the bathroom but was told to wait while she managed 2 fussy siblings. A very intense urgency tortured me for a half hour before i filled my diaper with an absolutely enormous load. Diapered big sister teased me while I sat in shame. Mom was understanding but irratated. After clean-up i was diapered for the rest of the day and also, as was usual, prior to bedtime. It was also quite common to have another messy accident which would be handled with little fanfare. It was just a matter of being changed much like one of the younger ones. Occasionally, my big sister would be the one in daytime diapers so it was not uncommon to see a diapered youngster in the house during the day. There is something very special about having such a clear recollection of being in wet and sometimes messy diapers during the day. I remember being very aware of having no choice but to use my diapers. While at the time i felt ashamed, i don't remember it being an overly difficult time in my life. Perhaps because my mom was always very fare about it. As a retired nurse with 6 kids, it was more precautionary than punishment. So beginning last night, I will try to replicate that very special memory for the next few days. With some extreem fiber therapy and an abundance of holiday grub, I imagine my diapers will be put to use. So it is that this thumbsucking little boy will be completely diaper dependent. If anyone might be interested I will certainly update you on my journey. jack

i guess my question is... at 8 years old why didn't you take the diaper off and use the toilet?

Every body knows that the big white porcelain thing in the bathroom will suck out your soul if you sit on it!

Mal.

i guess my question is... at 8 years old why didn't you take the diaper off and use the toilet?

I asked to be first so I could poo in the bathroom but was told to wait

Just doing what Mommy said!

It is the exceptional child that will ever defy a parent. Parents are the source of life and love and food and shelter and all that one is at that age. While a child can not enumorate the value of the family he/she subconsiously knows it.

When I was diapered at age five I cried, I did not defy. I guess I could have fought but that did not enter my five year old brain. The only time I fought authority as a child was when I had to get a childhood immunization shot. It took a couple of sailors (I'm a military brat) to hold me but I got the shot.

I see stories in the news about child abuse and wonder how the kids could submit to it and not say something to someone. Consider their world view. They may not know anything else. Think about abused wives. They are ADULTS yet they will not defy their abuser.

The obvious is not always easy.

Anondl

Got to agree with anondl on this. Maybe it is a generational thing, but in the 50's if mom gave instructions on behaviour or did something like diapering you (with the implicit instructions on using it, perhaps) as a precaution, you didn't ask or challenge. In my case, I experienced none of the post potty training diapers, but I sure recognized authority.

Hi Sarah, Legitimate question. Our normal process was for the older child to leave his or her diaper in the diaper pail under the watchfull eye of mom. she would help the youngest and assist the older ones if neccessary. Remeber, there were diaper pins involved. At 8 years old, I was an "inbetween" and could manage. However, when mom's attention was on one of the little ones we would be asked to sit and watch tv until she could devote her attention to us. Poo accidents were rare. When we were told to wait for her, that's what we did. Big, crazy catholic family. You had to be there.