LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Radio Show On Infantilism And Diaper Fetishes

Should I do the Show  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should I or shouldn't I

• Yes Curiosity you Should
    • No Curiousity, Please Don't

I received a rather interesting email today from a certain someone who has invited me to do a ask a mommy slot on a radio show.

Now for those who know me well enough will understand Im not a mommy type nor do i know anything about diaper related topics to do with adults, although i do have a son and two daughters and not counting the numberous of grandchildren.

:)

but i guess the wanted me to become an agony aunt and answer questions from the viewers. Now i love to help others but im wondering if anyone here has been on a radio or tv show and really to get feedback from you.

I was told i would be answering peoples emails so not a talk one on one.

If I do take this job I will surely make sure you get a good feedback and credit where credit is due.

Id want to get some money out of it so I can put it towards being a piggy banker.

If you're not a mommy type and don't know anything about diaper related topics, why are they asking you to do this show?

(I wonder if they've got you mixed up with Curious, who is a mommy type and has a similar name on this board...)

I'm not going to bother answering the poll without more information, but I don't understand why you'd want to do a show as something you aren't.

If you're not a mommy type and don't know anything about diaper related topics, why are they asking you to do this show?

(I wonder if they've got you mixed up with Curious, who is a mommy type and has a similar name on this board...)

I'm not going to bother answering the poll without more information, but I don't understand why you'd want to do a show as something you aren't.

Well I guess they wanted someone older and wiser maybe. I don't know about the abdl place but I have raised 3 children in the past so a dab hand at it.

Also I believe they want someone who can answer emails from their listeners which can range from where to buy adult diapers to coming out about your diapers.

Also I do not know this curious person you speak of but have heard many things about her.

Also I'm here as a curious person looking into your world and learning and understanding more about this.

A big thank you for those who have quitely voted so far.

Well I guess they wanted someone older and wiser maybe. I don't know about the abdl place but I have raised 3 children in the past so a dab hand at it.

Also I believe they want someone who can answer emails from their listeners which can range from where to buy adult diapers to coming out about your diapers.

Also I do not know this curious person you speak of but have heard many things about her.

Also I'm here as a curious person looking into your world and learning and understanding more about this.

A big thank you for those who have quitely voted so far.

thats all we need. some old fart with no clue about us goes and talks about shit she dont know about. recipe for dissater

WE ARE DOOMED I TELLS YA

thats all we need. some old fart with no clue about us goes and talks about shit she dont know about. recipe for dissater

WE ARE DOOMED I TELLS YA

Ohh ordinarygirl, ur daddy should give you a 'pankin for being so rude!

Curiosity: Being an adult baby and an age-baby(an actual child) are two very different but related things. Kinda like comparing apples and oranges, both are fruit, but an apple expert knows nothing about oranges. If you are only in the "curiosity" stage of ab/dl's verses the "involved" stage, I would rather you e-mail questions to the radio show then answer the questions for the radio show. I think you should refer the radio show either to a more experienced "Mommy" on the boards or one you know in real life. That way the people who ask the questions get answers from someone who has been there and knows it; someone who is the "Mommy type" rather then someone who will have to ask others for the answers. Hope this helps.

I contacted the show but they are sure its me they wish to do a "Ask a Expert" on the station and here is the link to the show I will be on http://www.happynappyradio.co.uk/

Im sure if someone else who is qualified comes among in the mean time then Im sure I will be dropped.

But to be honest with you, Its not hard answering questions because its not rocket science at all and most of the answers are found online nowadays.

I guess it depends on you and how you wish to go about it. At first I was going to say go for it. Then when looking at their site I noticed that they have a affiliation with a known website that allows minors (under 18) to mingle with the adults. That to me would make me a bit nervous about it. If that doesn't bother you then I don't see any reason for you not to do it. I mean for the time you have been here, well at least registered here, You seem pretty accepting and understanding. I would have to assume though that this is still a pretty new subject for you and as such you would probably come back to "us" for advice that you didn't think you could handle. So anyway hope it works out for you and if so will be waiting to see that Piggy Banker status soon! :)

Whilst I appreciate that Curiosity has more life experience than most of us, she already said she doesn't know anything about the AB/DL scene. Why go on a radio show as an 'expert' when you don't actually know anything about the subject?

I'm sure it will work out well enough, but I feel there are already far too many myths and too much incorrect information floating around about our lifestyle.

Beth

Well seeing as the site say it does not start untill the new year that sounds like a long enough time to get to know a fair bit about our lifestyle if you are willing to talk to people and learn which if you are on hear should be easy enough to do.

I agree with the point that there is a grate deal of diffrence between knowing about real babies and ABs and the fact that that was used as a example of exsperance worries me a little as a failur to make a clear enough distiction between the two is offtend the reason for problems starting.

But I am sure hearing some one answering there questions will help a lot of people, hearing a caring voice could make a lot of diffrence, so whilest I have a few worries I think it is a good idea and wish you all the look if you do go for it but would erge you to keep talking to us all to learn more :)

Whilst I appreciate that Curiosity has more life experience than most of us, she already said she doesn't know anything about the AB/DL scene. Why go on a radio show as an 'expert' when you don't actually know anything about the subject?

I'm sure it will work out well enough, but I feel there are already far too many myths and too much incorrect information floating around about our lifestyle.

Beth

Beth I hear what your saying for sure...but just because she is new to "our" site Doesn't mean that she hasn't had some insite to us. Like I said before I doubt with her "life experience" that she would answer a question that she felt out of her realm, without asking "us" first. Curiosity..care to comment??

I would also look at the site, I mean anybody that didn't know about this site..and to find that site..well you know??? What kind of questions is she going to get??

On a side note: I've been begging..well not really..asking my wife for a while if she would take the role of "Mommy" here..the spot is still empty..and if so you can pester her at "Mommy Michelle"..with your PM's.. (pssst.. I didn't say anything, cept she searches for my posts..cause I showed her how :P )

Beth I hear what your saying for sure...but just because she is new to "our" site Doesn't mean that she hasn't had some insite to us. Like I said before I doubt with her "life experience" that she would answer a question that she felt out of her realm, without asking "us" first. Curiosity..care to comment??

I would also look at the site, I mean anybody that didn't know about this site..and to find that site..well you know??? What kind of questions is she going to get??

On a side note: I've been begging..well not really..asking my wife for a while if she would take the role of "Mommy" here..the spot is still empty..and if so you can pester her at "Mommy Michelle"..with your PM's.. (pssst.. I didn't say anything, cept she searches for my posts..cause I showed her how :P )

Well I'm sure the questions won't be to hurt to firgue out. I have brought up 3 children so I have the experience. Having said that I'm sure if I don't know I could ask here.

Of course I'm sure they have asked others to do this thing other than me because If I get stage fright then atleast someone can step in.

Repaid I private messaged your mommy like you ask, I pestered her to treat you as a little girl :)

Well Curiosity, you have me curious about how you feel about the AB community now that you have had a chance to look into it.

Like how did you find out about AB/DL's?

What do you think about the lifestyle?

I am meaning to ask these questions in a positive way. ( I hope it comes accross that way). But interesting to find out an outsiders point of view, if I may say.

Maybe I should wait for the radio show to air uh! :-)

Well Curiosity, you have me curious about how you feel about the AB community now that you have had a chance to look into it.

Like how did you find out about AB/DL's?

What do you think about the lifestyle?

I am meaning to ask these questions in a positive way. ( I hope it comes accross that way). But interesting to find out an outsiders point of view, if I may say.

Maybe I should wait for the radio show to air uh! :-)

Well nowadays people are more accepting than during my early years. Being gay was a closet thing but times has moved on and I'm sure it will with this lifestyle.

Its hard to image why someone wants to wear diapers and act like a child but we are all different in so many ways.

I should be asking you the questions than the other way around ha. But I will try and answer as much as I can.

You hear of adults wearing diapers on the news and on late night shows and you try to understand it, Sometimes its near inpossible to comprehend such things.

My first thoughts about this was why on earth does someone wear a diaper yet they have no need for them. But I guess we all have our reasons.

The hardest thing is hearing people say they are jealous of children in strollers outside with their mommys or how they watch these kids and dream it is oneday them.

My husband doesn't know about what I get up to when online. I usualy visit the over 60s chat nights on buzzen or talk to my grandchildren from Scotland and to be honest Id rather him not to know.

Of course if you know anyone who would do a better job at explaining this lifestyle or someone who is a natural professional at this then Id be happy to step down and let them do it. But if no one does it then I will. I guess it doesn't have to be a mommy type person, Just someone who knows what they are talking about.

so i thought i might give you an example of some of hte questions you might get... because it is going to be very different than raising a child

"i'm an 18 year old boy who recently discovered i like wearing diapers.. i get sexually aroused when doing this and like masturbate in them.. how should i tell my parents? or should i eventell my parents?"

"I want to find an adult diaper that can hold multiple wettings and doesn't make a lot of noise, what do you recommend?"

"should i use an enema or a suppository to make myself mess my diaper? What are teh best brands to use?"

"Every time i shave my privates region i get razor burn and then when i urinates it stings, how can i stop this from happening?"

"I want t make myself permanately incontinent, what should i do to acheive this?"

"I love wearing diapers, its not sexual for me, i just love the comfort and security te provide, but every time i am not in one, i feel so guilty about wearing them i almost can't bear it.. what should i do?"

"I find being treated like a baby a HUGE turn on and love it when my husband forces me to wear diapers, but i want him to start using bondage as well, how shoul di bring this up to him?"

As a mommy role you are going to be getting these and a whole lot more questons... its not just going to be about diaper rash and which wipes to use...

If you do take the job i wish you the best of luck, but i hope you know what are you getting yourself into, please take some time to talk to those of us here as you expressed you dont understand why people would want to wear diapers. THat is going to be one of hte biggest issues you are going to have to deal with, people asking you why they like to wear diapers etc..... youneed to have a plethora of explanations... every one of us has a different reason for why we wear, why we like to wear, and some of us dont feel we need to have a reason at all, its just something we like to do so we do it...

Of course if you know anyone who would do a better job at explaining this lifestyle or someone who is a natural professional at this then Id be happy to step down and let them do it. But if no one does it then I will. I guess it doesn't have to be a mommy type person, Just someone who knows what they are talking about.

That is very admirable of you to take on this task. In my opinion, I think it’s great that you are willing to try and understand.

take the plunge, why not have another old person talking about sex on the radio, hell the lady in canada had me on the floor laughing when she was describing a dildo to a caller. Talk sex i think it's called, she used to be on lifetime on saturday nights a while ago. The anatomically correct doll was funny too. Just be honest with the callers and if you don't know the answer, don't make one up. especially when it comes to the creepier things like enemas and such(Well creepy to me anyways)

Heck I'm a virgin, maybe i should do a sex therapy show.

Go for curiosity, grab the mic and don't let go.

take the plunge, why not have another old person talking about sex on the radio, hell the lady in canada had me on the floor laughing when she was describing a dildo to a caller. Talk sex i think it's called, she used to be on lifetime on saturday nights a while ago. The anatomically correct doll was funny too. Just be honest with the callers and if you don't know the answer, don't make one up. especially when it comes to the creepier things like enemas and such(Well creepy to me anyways)

I stumbled across this while on a forum

Happy_Nappy.gif

Good idea. Maybe we could do a master debate on the show too. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

So I need some pratice, Ask some questions and see if I can answer them.

"Granny in Training" Pullups Not Needed

Good idea. Maybe we could do a master debate on the show too. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.

So I need some pratice, Ask some questions and see if I can answer them.

"Granny in Training" Pullups Not Needed

I'll give you a couple of 'typical' questions we see. (I apologise to Sarah AB if these are similar to the questions she asked above.)

1) I'm a 22 year old male. I have liked wearing diapers for about two years, and like to masturbate in them. I'm about to move in with my girlfriend and I'm not sure if I should tell her? Also, should I tell my mom?

2) I'm a girl age 19. I like ageplay and my boyfriend is willing to give it a go, but I feel shy and nervous about him diapering me. What type of things can we do to get started?

3) I've heard about men liking to dress up like babies. Why? Isn't this like a paedophile or something?

4) Wher 2 find a gurl taht wets her dipees? R U a RLG? (Sorry, I'm being mischievous now Curiousity, lol)

Good luck!

Beth

I generally don't like telling anyone what to do, but since you asked..........

From what I've read from you here I would say it would be better for us if you declined and tried to steer them to someone more qualified. I mean, you seem nice enough but anyone who might be seen as a spokesperson needs to have the answers in hand and ready, no matter the questions asked.

I am TG and have been around quite a number of LGBT occasions where I cringed as I heard someone from the TG world publicly give an opinion or answer to an audience that didn't reflect the larger segment of TG's, but was only their own opinion. Listening to the chit-chat from the audience afterwards proved that they tended to accept the incorrect answer from the 'expert' speaker :o That happens even when the speaker made it clear at the start that they were telling only their own viewpoint. It's because the audience knew nothing on the subject so they thought that the sponsor would certainly pick someone with knowledge on the subject to speak about it. Answers given in this way to the unknowing tend to stick with them and are very hard to straighten out later on :huh:

I would give a qualified "OK" to you if you learn what the overall feeling of the ABDL community is before going on the show and then make it clear that it is only what you've heard, not what you've experienced personally. As easy as it is to find long-time ABDL's with vast experience, I have to question why anyone would select a speaker with admittedly little experience or knowledge on the subject :o And personally, I wouldn't refer to this site. Why? I am not about to draw attention to us since so many of us aren't 'out'; it could push the server over bandwidth limits and shut the site down for days on end; and it would draw a bunch of hateful idiots here who would try to ruin this place. They might succeed too, I've seen it happen before :bash:

If I were asked to do the show I would do the same thing I am suggesting that you do. Something just rubs me wrong here and I become suspicious of the show host's real intentions.

Bettypooh

just wondeing as it doesn't say on the site is this an on-line only 'raido' show and who is the targit for it?

If the vast mjority of the people that listen to it are already part of the AB/DL world in some way then it is not so important who does it as they will already know a fair bit about it.

But if even part of the idea behined it is to 'educate the genral public then it is more important to have some one who can give an accuret purtral of the lifestyle.