LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Threads And Posts

So when i try to read a thread any thread all i can see is the initial post. As I scroll down i see an outline of the following posts with what appears to be the first sentence. This continues throughout the thread for all the posts. If this makes sense can you help me if not i will get a screen shot to show it.

Thanks

STL

I'm actually experiencing the exact same problem. This only seems to have started in the last day or two. I've cleared my cache, cookies and all that good stuff but it doesn't make a difference. I've also tried changing settings in the user control panel, hoping that might solve it, but no luck.

I've attached a screen shot so others can see what's happening.

post-11319-1227491293_thumb.jpg

post-11319-1227491293_thumb.jpg

I'm actually experiencing the exact same problem. This only seems to have started in the last day or two. I've cleared my cache, cookies and all that good stuff but it doesn't make a difference. I've also tried changing settings in the user control panel, hoping that might solve it, but no luck.

I've attached a screen shot so others can see what's happening.

that is exactly it only multiply that by say 30 posts or more it becomes imposible to keep up

Your settings have somehow switched to Outline mode. On the dark blue bar that displays the title of this thread you should see a drop-down box with options. Change the display option to Standard.

Your settings have somehow switched to Outline mode. On the dark blue bar that displays the title of this thread you should see a drop-down box with options. Change the display option to Standard.

thanks dd

Thanks DD,

Any idea as to why that would have gotten changed? I never use the options menu so I know I didn't accidentally change it.

Thanks DD,

Any idea as to why that would have gotten changed? I never use the options menu so I know I didn't accidentally change it.

In this day and age of computers I have learned one thing...WHO KNOWS?... People put out some strange stuff in viruses, Programs react different with each other, My virus scanner was erasing some of my stuff it shouldn't. My wife was using one program and it was leaving stuff in memory...It's best just to take what you can get. Just for the record I'm still trying to find the Dark Blue Bar DD mentioned. My Screen is in Black, Pale blue and Gray with the Black being what used to be Dark Blue...so go figure :huh:

Edit: I'm running the Import Skin, what should I be running, I thought Daily Di switched it a while back to this???

I seem to be having difficulty in getting PM's out.

I run AOL's ghastly software which does not easily allow the use of Outlook.

Is this the problem? I also have great difficulty in getting verified. Is this the same problem?

I seem to be having difficulty in getting PM's out.

I run AOL's ghastly software which does not easily allow the use of Outlook.

Is this the problem? I also have great difficulty in getting verified. Is this the same problem?

No while I despise AOL, it shouldn't be a problem. PM's are within this board's software and as such are handled by it (Although it may have a filter causing a problem). When you say you are running AOL, is it your sole provider (Dial-up)? What I mean is can't you use IE, or something else and still access the internet? I ask this because a lot of people haven't learned that you have a Internet provider that AOL is piggy-backing on. So Outlook shouldn't even be firing, and if it is then you can access the internet the way most people do. Just click your start button and search "All Programs" and Find "Internet Explorer" clicking that will fire you straight to the internet and skipping AOL and the login stuff. Then using the top search bar type in Daily diapers, when you find us under your search bar, click it once.

When you see the home page, right click on the page and save it as a bookmark, or if your brave you can save it directly to your desktop (that's how I have mine) Then whenever you want to go to Daily Di, you simply click that Icon and POOF..your straight here.

As far as getting Verified...check your name again. ;)