LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Assurance

We knew that they did at everywhere except Wall-mart, Are you reporting that Their version is now cloth....there goes another one then! :rolleyes:

do they still have the stand up leak guard in them.and are they velcro tapes and if so do they rip off the diaper.

are you sure.i checked my walmart and there diapers are plastic

My guess is that they will or have all ready changed. I use the pull up briefs and the overnight version has changed. Not as thick as the old version. You may be able to go to different stores and find old stock of the plastic backed diapers. I know when CVS changed to cloth backed I grabbed three bags of the old style for safe keepings. Love a plastic backed diaper and the cheaper the better on today’s budget. Of course every now and then I‘ll treat myself to some good diapers.

Guess I'll have to head on over to Levittown this week to get all the old style before you do..... On my way...

My guess is that they will or have all ready changed. I use the pull up briefs and the overnight version has changed. Not as thick as the old version. You may be able to go to different stores and find old stock of the plastic backed diapers. I know when CVS changed to cloth backed I grabbed three bags of the old style for safe keepings. Love a plastic backed diaper and the cheaper the better on today’s budget. Of course every now and then I‘ll treat myself to some good diapers.

Guess I'll have to head on over to Levittown this week to get all the old style before you do..... On my way...

that was just one walmart i still have 3 other walmarts near me i will be checking to see if they have the cloth like ones.

i went to 4 walmarts in my area and only found 3 bags with the plastic backing. of course i bought them. i plan on going to other walmarts in a neighboring county today to search for more. heads up, be on the prowl. i love these diapers. they fit great and hold alot. the new velcro ones fit fine but i worry about leaks.

i went to 4 walmarts in my area and only found 3 bags with the plastic backing. of course i bought them. i plan on going to other walmarts in a neighboring county today to search for more. heads up, be on the prowl. i love these diapers. they fit great and hold alot. the new velcro ones fit fine but i worry about leaks.

the new cloth ones do they have the stand up leak guard in them?it seems like everyone who goes to the cloth take out the leak guards.

• 4 weeks later...

the new cloth ones do they have the stand up leak guard in them?it seems like everyone who goes to the cloth take out the leak guards.

well all my walmart's have the new Assurance diapers and they are trash!!!!!they are the same diapers you can get at sams club,cvs, shop rite,Walgreen.and probable other stores.they are all made by first quality.they do have a nice high fitting on the back.but they are thin little to no gel stuff in them and they took out the stand up leak guards in them.and the tapes rip off pretty easy.you can tell by the tapes they all have tapes that look like the one in the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

If you use these brand of diapers and are disappointed in the fact that they have turned cloth, you can call them on this telephone number. 1-800-262-0042. I told them that they leaked because of the cloth backing working with static clinged to my pants when I walked therefore allowing the diaper to leak. If enough of us complain, maybe they will turn back to plastic backing.

The only way the assurance diaper worked for me were with 2 stuffers and duct tape over the original tapes, after I started doing that I loved them, I check the walmart I shop at and the old ones are gone now, I was going to stock up.

Looks like I have to do a little experimenting with something else now to improve them and make them work for me.

Or just buy some good plastic or rubber pants and use the assurance again.

I like Assurance Fitted Briefs. There are Confy and discreet. I have only seen them leak at night... :o that was an experiance.

i like the cloth like i just wish they had the leak guards in them and made them a lot thicker and had tapes like baby diapers that streach.then they would stay on the diaper and not rip off