LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10,000th Member

PampersPete

It's been awhile since I posted in this forum but I figure it's the most meaningful to post it. I'm curious to see who the 10,000th member will be. Will they be an actual new member or will it be a duplicate member on another computer......Either way,DD should offer a free lifetime membership to the site for the lucky guy or gal......

Let's hope our membership list doesn't end up on the internet like that of the British National Party.

We might even outnumber them.

I wonder if there are any mutual members? Do jackboots go with nappies?

Random thoughts...

10,000 members... Guests normally outnumbering members by about 5 to 1... 50,000 AB/DLs... only about 1 in 4 people are on the internet so there would be about 200,000 out there somewhere.... We are just the tip of an iceberg, and not even that.

Population of the Anglosphere about 300 million.... one AB/DL per 1,500 people.

3,000 people in my village... Who's the other one?

Interesting remark on the title page about the male/female split being about 60/40...

How many of the women are just being passive, or sublimating their tendency with their own/other children? Is this, to some extent at least, the reason why children are generally toilet-trained later these days?

More random thoughts:

Al joking aside I think that children are toilet trained later these days, anyone know why?

This remainds me of the thing about everyone knows at least one person who secretly as an unusual fetish. I reckon it's my boss!

It may just be my imagination, but I think in the time that I've been looking at this site there have been more new female members than male. I may be wrong though.

I wonder how many people become members and then leave after a couple of posts? I've seen many people make one (usually outrageous) post and then you never see them again.

Beth

Even more Random Thoughts

I think that toilet training is delayed these days because:-

1. Psychologists saying that it is "harmful" and shouldn't be rushed

2. Lazy parenting, inattentive parenting, parents at work ("leave it to the nursery")

2. Commercial propaganda from the manufacturers, larger sizes, better leak-proofing, deliberate marketing: (pull-up pants, underjams etc.) sponsoring psychologists etc.

4. More comfortable nappies not providing any incentive to get out of them

5. AB/DL parents!

I suspect an increase in the number of AB/DLs as well; I believe that sexual feelings develop very rapidly after the development of self-awareness and retention of memories, and the delay in toilet-training now overlaps this considerably. The sensation of desire and physical gratification associates itself with the personal contact received during nappy-changes. I believe an age-profile of members of this site - corrected for the age-profile of internet users - would show a disproportionate number of young AB/DLs. This is a growing trend! Is there anyone amongst the moderators with the facility (and the time!) to do this research? It is the logical follow-on to the estimation of the total number of AB/DLs, and would be very useful in terms of marketing. Who will get the first PhD in AB/DL studies?

I have noticed the increase in female members too - obviously a good thing. I suspect that there is a certain nucleation aspect, that once there are enough to sustain a female angle, and there has been some publicity lately, then latent fetishists and lurkers will come out to join them. The apparent preponderance of maleness is mostly due to the traditional active aspect of the male sex. A brief survey of the "spanking" thread suggests an unusual concentration of British females.

I also note the highly aggressive attitude of certain (often gay) people on Wetset who will flame anyone who declares themselves to be female. I am sure this site gains from their stupidity.

I suspect that people do make one or two posts, then withdraw, in the way that a volcano will erupt and then stay dormant for aeons. Fetishes are often cyclic, and posting on this site - and thus outing themselves - relieves pressure, and then guilt collapses the volcanic peak. In reaction, they probably go on to some other site and lambast the "perverts" until the tickle becomes an itch becomes a desire becomes an eruption again.

(Moderator: Is it worth a new thread for this?)

Only if you all continue to hi-jack the thread and draw it further from the original post, then yeah perhaps! :D:P

And to Pampers Pete.... I felt gracious so I did indeed give the 10,000 member "a Free and Lifetime membership to the site". But Then I felt that that wasn't entirely fair. So I then gave each and every member the same thing...then I noticed that the site always has been just that!....hmmmm.. :D:P;)

Only if you all continue to hi-jack the thread and draw it further from the original post, then yeah perhaps! :D:P

:roflmao:

Didn't you know Repaid, that's the art of great conversation!! You know, it's like when your friend calls to talk about his new relationship or something. Somehow it always ends up in a discussion about the football, lol.

Beth

And to Pampers Pete.... I felt gracious so I did indeed give the 10,000 member "a Free and Lifetime membership to the site". But Then I felt that that wasn't entirely fair. So I then gave each and every member the same thing...then I noticed that the site always has been just that!....hmmmm.. :D:P;)

Answer me this oh wise moderating guru.....Am I or am I not,a registered member? *Be sure to look at my member # before answering this question ;) *

Answer me this oh wise moderating guru.....Am I or am I not,a registered member? *Be sure to look at my member # before answering this question ;) *

I would say...putting hand to forehead...yes...yes you are...and it was FREE! :P But as for lifetime...will just take that one day at a time...have fun in Vegas! :P

I would say...putting hand to forehead...yes...yes you are...and it was FREE! :P But as for lifetime...will just take that one day at a time...have fun in Vegas! :P

Thanks for the good wishes. Me and mommy will have ALOT of baby fun while away from her family :D Answer me this then,oh wise moderating guru.....How can I be a registered member when we just registered our 10,???th member yet I'm member # 12,115? Seems a tad bit Back 2 The Future-like to me......Just keepin' ya on yer toes,Repaid......just keepin' ya on yer toes.......

The numbers:

As of today we have 10,095 registered and activated "Members" and 22,058 total registrations. You don't become a Member until you confirm your email and validate your account. Many of the Unactivated registrations are people who entered the wrong email address, or registered again when they didn't get their activation email.

The jump in membership the other day was me hand-validating 80 or so recent members.

So there :P I pick at the list from time to time too, mostly when I see someone who is about a year old on the site, or somebody with a load of posts. This Mod stuff is kinda funny like that. I remember seeing those in the Validation section and I was like....WHHOOOAAA Couple a thousand ;)

Plus I'm still picking through there and I'm sure there is a faster way for me to do things, I keep going a page at a time till I get near someones join date...ohhh well :)

You are doing a grand job, and much appreciated.

Now stop crying and get back to work!

Your only saying that as I clicked yours for Shit's and Giggles :blush: ...Blush..now get back to posting!