LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Girl Looking To Start Again

Guest baby_crystal

Guest baby_crystal

My name is Crystal,I love being a baby,I have played pretending since my teens,and last year I found an online daddy which was great,he helped me a lot,having me wear 24/7 ,and setting rules for baby. However it got out of control with his issues,and my enthusiasm.

So I am looking to start again,got my baby stuff out of storage and using it again

Welcome! Just be aware you'll be overwhelmed by pm's of guys who want to make some connections. For me, I'll just be available to be a friend, nothing more.

Glad you decided to experience the ab side of you.

Hi Michelle :D

I hope you enjoy the Site with us. Yeah, sometimes you end up with someone who had more in mind(but didn't say it)than you thought :( And it's not you! My sister had a marriage anulled after 2 weeks when the 'sweetheart' instantly turned into a real jerk the morning after the ceremony. Don't let one sour grape make you throw the whole bunch away, just take whatever time you need and life will come calling again when you're ready :) May your next bite of life be tasty, zesty, and addicting ;)

Bettypooh

Welcome back Crystal,

I hope you enjoy the site.

Your remarks tend to reinforce my views about avoiding personal contact in this field. It is difficult enough to find a partner who is compatible to live with in a straight sexual relationship, without having to share this highly-tuned speciality. There is a great advantage in doing it on the net; you can switch it off!

Enjoy!

Fres