LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-up Style Cloth Diapers

Has anyone here had any experience with cloth pull-up diapers? If so where can I buy them?

I have been wearing cloth diapers for most of my life but aurthritis and other orthropedic issues are starting to get the best of me and my wife. Pinning is getting rough.

I have worn cloth pull on diapers from Loving Comfort but I understand that they are out of business,

I have one day-weight flannel pull-on from Gary's in Canada. It's a Med and I should have bought a Sm(YMMV but if you're in between sizes go for the smaller one first). The 4 layer liner is sewn in only at the ends which helps drying time and the quality is very good. The body is 2 more layers and a night-time weight is availlable. I don't like flannel as a diaper material. Many proper washings later I still feel like I'm sitting on a plank when I wear these(and my pin-on flannels too). If that's not an issue then you might like these. I Ebayed mine from "Diaperdad" but they're availlable elsewhere.

What I'd like to find is Training Pants, made with a wider seat and front, fully sewn, with terrycloth padding and a smooth cotton inner liner. My memory isn't as good as it once was, but I seem to remember baby ones which had the liner ends cut in a semi-circle and that's what I would really love to try. Everything I've found so far just doesn't appeal to me(often it's the too-high price)so my search goes on :( I have decided to keep my eyes open for a good sewing machine to learn on and to begin making or altering the diaper things I want but can't find. If I become good at it I might begin doing custom work for others(hopefully a lot cheaper than what I've seen)but remember that this is just a wish at the moment, I'm a long way from there yet!

Bettypooh

When was the last time you bought something from Loving Comfort?

If they are still in business I will buy from them.

I am a heavy night wetter.

I am really big. I weigh 300 lbs. My wife calls me the big baby.

Hey red!!

I have a pull up from loving comfort (made from Birdseye) its about 4 layers thick, so no 'to' bulky, and since I use it once in a while, it suits my desires. ( I think of it as a pair of training pants) But for a 24/7 user, I don't know if it would work or not. A better alternative for you, since the big issue is pinning the cloth ones you have is maybe switching to Velcro closures (or maybe even snaps), which would make changing much easier. The pulls ups might work, but again, a lot depends on your situation and how frequently you change etc.

Just a thought :)

qwack